Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (3949 Views)

Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
A very long post, but If you're smart you learn a lot from it.

The only time you are allow pay for sex is when the girl identifies herself as a 'prostitute'. A prostitute is a woman who engaged in sexual inter course for money. So If you approach a prostitute for sex, you must pay, so you wouldn't be embarrassed..

If a woman does not identifies herself as a prostitute, I don't see any reason why you should be giving her money.

Now let me tell you few solid reasons why giving a woman money in hope of sleeping with her is totally useless...>.
Recent research and studies as found that women (especially in their 20s) earns more than men of same age. You might be doubting, but there's truth in that study. 3 month ago my cousin(a guy)went for a job interview at a notable company. About 17 job seekers (graduates) showed up for the interview. 8 were ladies while the rest were men. According to my angry cousin, After the interview, when the results was out, 7 out of 8 the ladies got employed, and 1 other guy. The rest on them were placed on PENDING. He was angry because he was sure he performed well at the interview.
He( my cousin) said the only dude who got the job has an uncle who works in that company. In fact that was reasons the dude was able to secure a job..

Now, I'm not going to judge only based on my cousin's experience. Speaking from my personal experience and some of my close friends experience, women are mostly favoured when it comes securing and getting jobs.. That was why I was not so surprise when I heard ( on a Television program) that women earn more than men.
You see, Currently the average 25 years old lady is richer than the average 25 years old dude..

That's one reason why treating a woman with any financial favor in order to share her company romantically or sexually is totally useless..

I'll tell you another reason why it's foolish to do so.

A years ago, about 2 days to Xmas, I met a very good and close friend of mine. A lady. No doubt, she's a very beautiful lady, even without makeup. While we were discussing, I told her she must celebrate Christmas for me. She gave me her (ATM) Card and told me to take 4k from her account.
I happily hurried to the nearest bank to withdraw the cash. After withdrawing the cash, I decided to check her account balance. My GOD!!, she has almost a million in her account. I was SHOCKED.
I was shocked because she was not from a rich family and as at that time, she just started working at a small industry and she has just worked for only 6 month month. Her pay is not even up to 50k naira..

When I got back to her, After confessing to her about checking her account balance. I playfully confronted her on how she got that huge money.. She's was honest with me. She said most of the money are from MEN

Now, If you're guy reading these, in your mind might be screaming "slut"..But that's far from the Truth, not all beautiful girls are slut. Don't be stupid.

Pay attention to these....>

She confessed something to me ( I already know from my personal experience with women). She told me she does not need to have sex with a man for the him to give her any financial favor. While she spoke I listen to her curiously, she said all she has to do is to flash the guy FAKE GREENLIGHT, and with that she'll extorting cash from him..

Fake Greenlight from a girl means;; she's sincerely does not find you attractive and not interested in you sexually or romantically but will PRETEND she is, in order to obtain financial favor (or any other kind of favour) from you..
The Truth is most women are like that, especially the ones in their 20s..

You might be thinking in your head " this is so unfair, women are heartless, women are selfish, women are wicked, women are bitches, women are bla bla bla bla bla"..Lol

Don't be silly bro, women didn't point gun at your face and forced you to spend your energy and MONEY on them. That was you own decision.

That's another reason you should never feel obligated to spend on women.

Let me tell one more reasons you should not feel obligated to spend money on a girl you are interested in sexually or romantically.

Another reason is ' WOMEN LOVE SEX'.

Yes, women love sex as much as men love sex..DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Back in the days before I even got admission into the university, I use believe women will only agree to have sleep with you if you're RICH, or let me say I used to think women will only have sex with you If you spend a significant amount of money on them. It was when I grew some BALLS and start meeting and dating women, I realized that believe was false.

In fact, It was not until I started sleeping girls whom their boyfriend is spend more money on them than me, and I was not even spending any huge significant of sum of money on the women, I discovered that "believe" that women will only date or have sex with you if you're rich is totally false..

That's is it guys, never feel obligated to spend on a lady even if she's your girlfriend or you want to make her girlfriend or any other reason.

Final note;
Don't get me wrong, I never say you must never spend money on her. If you want to spend money on her, do it on your TERMS, do it because you just felt like spending on her at that moment.

Please never feel obligated to spend on woman SIMPLY because she's a woman and she has boobs and fine ass..

Guys should work and build them self to the MAN they want to become..

Work hard and be wise.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by SULTANALAUDDIN: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Money is the fastest way to a girl's pant, It saves time and stress.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Becoted001(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Money is the fastest way to a girl's pant.

U fit spoil person reputation.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by correctguy101(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kolo like myself. Hope I listen.
Na who get money to spend go spend abeg.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Cladez(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Most girls if not all indirectly refers to themselves as hoes.......

Take a survey on nairaland for example and you would see anytime you mention sex,they mention money

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Money is the fastest way to a girl's pant.
Yes, It's the fastest. But guess what, you as guy still lose at the end of the day..

Why??

Because you love sex and she also love sex
but you have to spend money to experience the pleasure of sex but she got it for FREE.

Oga, be resonable

13 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
*YAWN*.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by SULTANALAUDDIN: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
putit:

Yes, It's the fastest. But guess what, you as guy still lose at the end of the day..

Why??

but you have to spend money to experience the pleasure of sex but she got it for FREE.

Oga, be resonable

Tell yourself that when konji is about to turn you to a paedophile and a goat looks attractive to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by unclemica: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=putit post=63666606]A very long post, but If you're smart you learn a lot from it.

The only time you are allow pay for sex is when the girl identifies herself as a 'prostitute'. A prostitute is a woman who engaged in sexual inter course for money. So If you approach a prostitute for sex, you must pay, so you wouldn't be embarrassed..

If a woman does not identifies herself as a prostitute, I don't see any reason why you should be giving her money.

Now let me tell you few solid reasons why giving a woman money in hope of sleeping with her is totally useless...>.
Recent research and studies as found that women (especially in their 20s) earns more than men of same age. You might be doubting, but there's truth in that study. 3 month ago my cousin(a guy)went for a job interview at a notable company. About 17 job seekers (graduates) showed up for the interview. 8 were ladies while the rest were men. According to my angry cousin, After the interview, when the results was out, 7 out of 8 the ladies got employed, and 1 other guy. The rest on them were placed on PENDING. He was angry because he was sure he performed well at the interview.
He( my cousin) said the only dude who got the job has an uncle who works in that company. In fact that was reasons the dude was able to secure a job..

Now, I'm not going to judge only based on my cousin's experience. Speaking from my personal experience and some of my close friends experience, women are mostly favoured when it comes securing and getting jobs.. That was why I was not so surprise when I heard ( on a Television program) that women earn more than men.
You see, Currently the average 25 years old lady is richer than the average 25 years old dude..

That's one reason why treating a woman with any financial favor in order to share her company romantically or sexually is totally useless..

A years ago, about 2 days to Xmas, I met a very good and close friend of mine. A lady. No doubt, she's a very beautiful lady, even without makeup. While we were discussing, I told her she must celebrate Christmas for me. She gave me her (ATM) Card and told me to take 4k from her account.
I happily hurried to the nearest bank to withdraw the cash. After withdrawing the cash, I decided to check her account balance. My GOD!!, she has almost a million in her account. I was SHOCKED.
I was shocked because she was not from a rich family and as at that time, she just started working at a small industry and she has just worked for only 6 month month. Her pay is not even up to 50k naira..

When I got back to her, After confessing to her about checking her account balance. I playfully confronted her on how she got that huge money.. She's was honest with me. She said most of the money are from MEN

Now, If you're guy reading these, in your mind might be screaming "slut"..But that's far from the Truth, not all beautiful girls are slut. Don't be stupid.

She confessed something to me ( I already know from my personal experience with women). She told me she does not need to have sex with a man for the him to give her any financial favor. While she spoke I listen to her curiously, she said all she has to do is to flash the guy FAKE GREENLIGHT, and with that she'll extorting cash from him..

Fake Greenlight from a girl means;; she's sincerely does not find you attractive and not interested in you sexually or romantically but will PRETEND she is, in order to obtain financial favor (or any other kind of favour) from you..

You might be thinking in your head " this is so unfair, women are heartless, women are selfish, women are wicked, women are bitches, women are bla bla bla bla bla"..Lol

Don't be silly bro, women didn't point gun at your face and forced you to spend your energy and MONEY on them. That was you own decision.

Let me tell one more reasons you should not feel obligated to spend money on a girl you are interested in sexually or romantically.

Back in the days before I even got admission into the university, I use believe women will only agree to have sleep with you if you're RICH, or let me say I used to think women will only have sex with you If you spend a significant amount of money on them. It was when I grew some BALLS and start meeting and dating women, I realized that believe was false.

In fact, It was not until I started sleeping girls whom their boyfriend is richer than me, and I was not even spending any huge significant of sum of money on the women, I discovered that "believe" that women will only date or have sex with you if you're rich is totally false..

That's is it guys, never feel obligated to spend on a lady even if she's your girlfriend or you want to make her girlfriend or any other reason.

Final note;
Don't get me wrong, I never say you must never spend money on her. If you want to spend money on her, do it on your TERMS, do it because you just felt like spending on her at that moment, that's because she has really impress you at that particular period and feel she deserves a reward.

Please never feel obligated to spend on woman SIMPLY because she's a woman and she has boobs and fine ass..

Work hard and be wise.

Oga putit, you said that you dnt spend much on girls you have Sex with. Please I would like to know all the things you do that makes them have Sex with you apart from spending money on them? Please I would like to know tell me
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Tell yourself that when konji is about to turn you to a paedophile and a goat looks attractive to you.

Lol, bro.. Thank God for your life.

Well as for me, I'm doing OK financially, but I still don't feel the need to spend money on any girl.

I wish you a prosperous and wonderful NEW YEAR in advance

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
putit:
A very long post, but If you're smart you learn a lot from it.

In fact, It was not until I started sleeping girls whom their boyfriend is spend more more on them than me, and I was not even spending any huge significant of sum of money on the women, I discovered that "believe" that women will only date or have sex with you if you're rich is totally false..

Final note;
Don't get me wrong, I never say you must never spend money on her. If you want to spend money on her, do it on your TERMS, do it because you just felt like spending on her at that moment, that's because she has really impress you at that particular period and feel she deserves a reward.

Work hard and be wise.

Nice one,wa gbayi..Chic been trying to extort me jst because of little cash God gv us,buy me diz buy me dat,gv me so so amount..My reply:I'll spend on u weneva I feel like,am not ya father.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by babasolution: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
ds putit,is a very sensible guy,a real man,nt like most of ds nairaland simps that worship women,

let us guys reason more like ds,work on ourselves and be successful,and stop all ds simping for women

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Nice one,wa gbayi..Chic been trying to extort me jst because of little cash God gv us,buy me diz buy me dat,gv me so so amount..My reply:I'll spend on u weneva I feel like,am not ya father.
Wise Man..Carry Go
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
babasolution:
ds putit,is a very sensible guy,a real man,nt like most of ds nairaland simps that worship women,

let us guys reason more like ds,work on ourselves and be successful,and stop all ds simping for women

Thanks Man..Much respect to you.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by DivinelyBlessed: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I Love This Post

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Some ladies dey do like refugees wey no dey see money for face....but some will always be loyal till the end without asking a guy for money...na selfish girl go get money dey work Nd still dey ask guy money all the time...it's not proper...soon dem go say he dump dem...why won't he

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=unclemica post=63667497][/quote]
unclemica. That's a very solid and reasonable question. I'll have ( and like) to explain that to you in details.. I'll created another thread for that in the nearest future..

Take care bro
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by coolh3ad(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
putit:

Lol, bro.. Thank God for your life.

Well as for me, I'm doing OK financially, but I still don't feel the need to spend money on any girl.

I wish you a prosperous and wonderful NEW YEAR in advance

But be sincere oo. So you want us to believe you have never ever spent on a lady before?.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 28, 2017
coolh3ad:

But be sincere oo. So you want us to believe you have never ever spent on a lady before?.

I spent on only ladies who deserve it. She deserved it because she displays great characters and behavior I love in women .Not because she's pretty or have ass and boobs..

I spend on only ladies who I am very very sure are really interested in me....I'm not a fool.

I spent on ladies when I felt like spending. I spend on my own terms and time.

I never spend on a lady because I want her to think am a nice/generous guy...Never

I never spend on a lady because I want her to LIKE me...Never

I never spend on a lady because I want her to give me pussy in the nearest future.. Never

I'll rather spend on myself..I'm always nice to myself first.
Many men are nice to lady but they are not nice to themselves.
Some men don't show care and respect to themselves but will be nice and caring to some random selfish slay queen, gold digger.

Nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2017
putit u on point

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Obodo999(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2017
putit:

Why??

Oga, be resonable

Not only that women get sex for free, they also get PAID for it. Men, seek wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Well Sharp guy like me pay for sex? maybe because I dates fulfilled ladies, I thank God for my life,I never chop girls,trollops and whõres never knew my house

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by coolh3ad(m): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2017
putit:

I spent on only ladies who deserve it. She deserved it because she displays great characters and behavior I love in women .Not because she's pretty or have ass and boobs..

I spend on only ladies who I am very very sure are really interested in me....I'm not a fool.

I spent on ladies when I felt like spending. I spend on my own terms and time.

I never spend on a lady because I want her to think am a nice/generous guy...Never

I never spend on a lady because I want her to LIKE me...Never

I never spend on a lady because I want her to give me pussy in the nearest future.. Never

I'll rather spend on myself..I'm always nice to myself first.
Many men are nice to lady but they are not nice to themselves.
Some men don't show care and respect to themselves but will be nice and caring to some random selfish slay queen, gold digger.

Nonsense..

Oh okay. I now understand. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Mr putit did I hear you say if you want to spend on your girlfriend spend in "TERMS" like seriously undecided
Listen well and listen carefully you guys always want to get into a relationship without having any tangible things to offer rather than money which is a must for you to spend....... do you know what it takes for a lady to look beautiful......? all you want to do is just bag into a relationship without getting your findings done appropriately........rich guys don't complain when they spend on women they act mature......the truth here is that most guys in Nigeria are broke guys and they don't deserve the ladies that are here.......when ever you get into a relationship if you're not willing to spend simply back off and stick to baby oil............general guys it is your duty to spend on your girlfriend when in a relationship cause if you don't spend on her who will........? you guys should better start acting mature and take up your responsibility as a man...... for the fact that you spend on your girlfriend doesn't mean that sex is compulsory..... she's just doing you a favour by giving you the opportunity to have sex with her which is not a must when you spend in a relationship......
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ubunja(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Mr putit did I hear you say if you want to spend on your girlfriend spend in "TEAM" like seriously undecided
Listen well and listen carefully you guys always want to get into a relationship without having any tangible things to offer other than money which is must for you to spend....... do you know what it takes for a lady to look beautiful......? all you want to do is just bag into a relationship without getting your findings done appropriately........rich guys don't complain when they spend on women they act mature......the truth here is that most guys in Nigeria are broke guys and they don't deserve the ladies that are here.......when ever you get into a relationship if you're not willing to spend simply back off and stick to baby oil............general guys it is your duty to spend on your girlfriend when in a relationship cause if you don't spend on her who will........? you guys should better start acting mature and take up your responsibility as a man...... for the fact that you spend on your girlfriend doesn't mean that sex is compulsory..... she's just doing you a favour by allowing you to have sex with her which is not a must when you spend in a relationship......
who cares what u think?

13 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ubunja(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
*YAWN*.
you know u have a point when u get responses like these.

she has nothing to say.
yet she cant ignore the Post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:38am On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
who cares what u think?
You do
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ubunja(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
You do
as long as i didnt ask for sex just keep on walking.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

as long as i didnt ask for sex just keep on walking.
Even a broke guy thinks he has a say will you get off these thread right now......
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Even a broke guy thinks he has a say will get off these thread right now......
are u really gona talk about money on a thread advising guys not to spend on gals?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:46am On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

are u really gona talk about money on a thread advising guys not to spend on gals?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you don't spend on your girlfriend who will
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ubunja(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
If you don't spend on your girlfriend who will
good question thou
anyone stupid enough to have a GF deserves to lose cash over her.i just fvck and go and never date.
like OP said : " I started fvcing girls whom their boyfriend is spending more on them than me"

i fvck you free while your man empties his bank akant on you.
grin
romance is for simps

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Can Take Anything / Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women / Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.