Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Single And Looking To Meet The One. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Looking To Meet The One. (5950 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How To Be Single And Happy / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2007
Na today!he don tay wey yansh don dey bak!!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by promise72(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2007
Ms Rubbermaid,

I just got 2 things to say. The pic you posted is not very good. First you are kissing some guy in the pic (not very appriopriate) and two, its not really showing your face. You need a full length pic of yourself clearly showing the face. No sunglasses. Little smile OK. No laughing too much.

The idea is that you want the other party to see you for who you are and he can make of his mind. You dont really have to hide anything. The person will eventually see you. There should be no surprises.

Lastly, i dont have a masters, i have a Bachelors and few AA degrees. As far as im concerned that should be enough. After Bachelors, there not much to prove anyway. At least you know that the person is educated enough to carry a conversation with.

with that said, you can drop me a line. I live in Riverside, CA. So you dont have to file ejire paper for me, waste money for phonecard etc.

This sat. we can hang out. See where this leads grin

You down 4 me?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2007
@noble_irc
you suck and i got no time for foolish peeps like you. cool
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by jerrymania(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2007
@ rubber-maid

Eyah! u were getting somewhere before oh but u just spoilt ur advert with ur pic in profile!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by naijacutee(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2007
What's wrong with a lady setting standards for herself? If you guys don't qualify, then go and sit in a corner and think of how to better yourselves because these days women have choices. Even the ones your mums pick from the village for you - they are beginning to see the light. So step up guys, and stop wasting your time sulking.
(aimed @ noble_lrc, justgood)
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2007
goat don shit for ya head.
that's why una no dey ever settle down and come dey blame the whole world
yeye
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by jerrymania(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2007
@ naijacutie

u get luck sey u nor call my name! angry
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2007
small time sef all the small small boys go turn you to football dey play you around
so tay dem go use you score goals
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by naijacutee(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2007
If you want to speak to me, try another method because I really haven't got time to peddle immaturities with you, Jerrymania.

@JustGood
Just in case you were referring to me. I'm settled o. I have no problems at all getting a man, and that is the least of my worries. I set standards for myself a long time ago and my partner meets all of them. He is educated, intelligent, ambitious and doesn't waste his time blaming ill-luck with women on people on forum boards!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by jerrymania(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2007
na so justgood. When they are in the prime of their life na den it go be like sey breeze nor dey blow for their yansh. dem go come get fowl yansh. then when things start getting rocky then its all a rats game for them. Then they will come posting on nairaland "i need my match, i need my love" ah no be small thing oh!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by jerrymania(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2007
dont u ever accept jabs? well i was just joking.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by naijacutee(f): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2007
jerrymania:

don't u ever accept jabs? well i was just joking.
Ok, then. If you say so, but the emoticon beside your post suggested otherwise.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by promise72(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2007
anybody here?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2007
naijacutee.u c say u dey misyahn!wetin dey intoxicte ur head?say becos say u don go school nw nd dat stupid boy don dey finger u,u no wan knw ur brothers again,enh?u lucky say ths whole idea of nairaland dey anonymous,otherwise, @thoniaslim when i read ur last post,i figured d rattling and d babbling of a teenager yet 2 be explored!u thnk wt ur heart nd u feel wt ur brain!A thng i hv cm 2 accept as a toddler's trait!I must say without reservation dat u are a ***l!Believe me.U are spared cos of d sphere we r in(nairaland).The gods Are wise!!!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
@promise72 u are welcome.anythng?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
front of ya head wey be like silver bowl.
the boy go soon comot leave you when him see say you be yeye girl wey dey try do like oyinbo
how many times you see man dey complain of ill luck with women?
na you and pipul like you dey always come complain for board say men no good
una no dey remember as una live una lives dat time.

yeye silver bowl head grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by naijacutee(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
noble_irc:

naijacutee.u c say u dey misyahn!wetin dey intoxicte your head?say because say u don go school nw nd that stupid boy don dey finger u,u no wan knw your brothers again,enh?u lucky say ths whole idea of nairaland dey anonymous,otherwise,
Boy, I haven't insulted you. And I still will not peddle insults with you. I was only advising you to better yourself and then maybe, girls will find you more appealing that's all.

JustGood:

front of ya head wey be like silver bowl.
the boy go soon comot leave you when him see say you be yeye girl wey dey try do like oyinbo
how many times you see man dey complain of ill luck with women?
na you and pipul like you dey always come complain for board say men no good
una no dey remember as una live una lives that time.

yeye silver bowl head grin

*Ignored*
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
good
silver bowl head
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
@naijacutee I am NOT ur b o y!And i dnt fucking need any fucking silly slut coming on net looking 4 a prince charming to be my wifey!I dont need to better any lot as far as this context is concerned!!I live a beautiful life if u must know!!I hope u dig my drift?!!I apologise if i had used any profane words in my subsequent post!Take care.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
@naijacutee I am NOT ur b o y!And i dnt fucking need any fucking silly slut coming on net looking 4 a prince charming to be my wifey!I dont need to better any lot as far as this context is concerned!!I live a beautiful life if u must know!!I hope u dig my drift?!!I apologise if i had used any profane words in my subsequent post!Take care.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by angelchi(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
hmmm u r indeed looking 4 my perfect, bt nt to worry happy findind. wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by angelchi(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2007
hmmm u r indeed looking 4 mr perfect, bt nt to worry happy findind. wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2007
na mr yanshing she dey find
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2007
@JustGood
Obviously, you have nothing constructive to add other than displaying your ignorance. You can't even comprehend simple English - how does "at least one year before " translate to "only one year"?
Additionally, what business is it of yours what I want or don't want for my personal life? So clueless! Better step, begin wave and don't let the door smack your ass on your way out. Nonsense! undecided

Now to better discussions - Saddam, tell me more about your brother. What does he do etc.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2007
angelchi:

hmmm you're indeed looking 4 mr perfect, bt nt to worry happy findind. wink

Txs girl! I hope I do grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2007
@Kingolat

Hi. Are you Yoruba? I don't see much in your profile plus given the circumstances I'm treading cautiously - I hope you understand wink

For starters, I have a couple questions (ice breakers) to help me feel you out a bit better. Please answer as honestly and as best as you can since there are no right or wrong answers. You can ask me your pertinent questions too.

Here are mine:

1. What is most important to you in a female?
2. Why did your last relationship fail? How long did it last?
3. What is your religion and what do you like most about it? Least?
4. What best describes your attitude toward work?
5. What is your idea of the perfect relationship?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2007
LOL - Why am I not surprised?

@noble [/b]and the other men that feel compelled to resort to insults - I think the most important question is [b]what are you freaking upset about?!

How, in your paltry little minds can you equate me to a slut? Or draw other conclusions simply because I have stated that I am not currently dating anyone and I am liberated enough to articulate my objectives?

You have no idea what my morals are, nor do you have an inkling of the quality of my life. So why don't you just close your traps and move on if you are not interested or suitable? Either way, you'll be doing us all a favor.

By the way, the insults are reminiscent of local traders that hurl such to girls when they are ignored. SO, you are not even original in your insults.

In summary, please check yourselves - no need for boorish behavior undecided
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
Finally.Finally.Our 'miss' Rubbermaid maid, ,made in manhattan has come to clear d ground!Lovely.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2007
Yeah, nairaland typically gets the back burner on demanding days. In anycase, was happy to oblige.

Signed,

Miss Rubbermaid.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
@promise72 - LOL
You need a full length pic of yourself clearly showing the face. No sunglasses. Little smile OK. No laughing too much.

The idea is that you want the other party to see you for who you are and he can make of his mind. You don't really have to hide anything. The person will eventually see you. There should be no surprises.

Lastly, i don't have a masters, i have a Bachelors and few AA degrees. As far as im concerned that should be enough. After Bachelors, there not much to prove anyway. At least you know that the person is educated enough to carry a conversation with.

with that said, you can drop me a line. I live in Riverside, CA. So you don't have to file ejire paper for me, waste money for phonecard etc.

This sat. we can hang out. See where this leads Grin

You down 4 me?

Yeah, that picture is the only one that doesn't show my face that's why I used it. You on the otherhand, are purple and green! smiley
You do make some good points although we differ on the value of advanced degrees. Anyway, I do sense confidence and wit here - I like that.
T.C from gmail (cryptic)
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2007
yeye girl. as you kiss dat one wey he yansh you tire comot na so others go yansh you tire comot.
who dey find broken chasis like you? after all guys finish with you your whole body go collapse
if you no get serious problem why you no fit find man wey e come be say na internet forum you dey find man wey you fit decieve and hide your yeye from.
your yeye go reveal you to any man after a short period. too many of una type full internet.
somebodi talk say if all the pipul wey no you no want you and you dey find person wey no sabi you, you get skeleton for wardrobe
na so man go dey with you and other guys go dey enter house dey hide under bed so tay some fit dey hide inside wardrobe sef and when your man no dey, dem go dey helep am service ya toto
yeye
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
make una see am see trouble o
she dey ask person question about how the guy see relationship afetr she don tell us say she na failure for relationships
too much yanshing different guys get side effect
yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Game / How To Have Sex For The First Time And Enjoy It / Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.