Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Single And Looking To Meet The One. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Looking To Meet The One. (5951 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How To Be Single And Happy / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
Okey Dokey cheesy
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2007
*Uche is so sweet* smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2007
Radiant:

*Uche is so sweet* smiley

U want to see a mean side grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2007
Have people hooked up on Nairaland?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2007
Not dat I know of ,,,but I am waiting for the result of the application i submitted to Rubbermaid wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2007
Uche, u couldn't even say thank you. Silly prick smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2007
Radiant:

Uche, u couldn't even say thank you. Silly prick smiley

Sorry, my bad! Thanks Radiant. embarassed

By the way, I am not a silly prick but a stiff prick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2007
I know what you are so, don't tell me smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2007
Where is Rubbermaid? Have I been invited for an interview? grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey, hold on now. You sound more desperate than she is smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2007
C'mmon Radiant, desperate about what? Was just having cyber fun grin

Anyway, I'm preparing an applicatiion to another NLander who just struck my heart with cupid's arrow, so i was using this for tutorial grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey pot shame on you! Knew it was too good to be true
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2007
U beta go get ur tutorials somewhere else grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2007
lmao. . . grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2007
LadyT:

Honey pot shame on you! Knew it was too good to be true

Here u go again LadyT
If it bothers u, u can substitute Rubbermaid with LadyT if that makes u feel better grin

Uche2nna:

U beta go get your tutorials somewhere else grin

Uche, what do u expect? Her demands are too high. Maybe i'll wait till december 'sales', when all 'shops' are closing down and everything must go grin grin, then i can pick the deal at 90% off original bargain grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey, that's not nice embarassed
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey pot dont get upset because you have been exposed. Its clear you are full of crap and you just showed yourself up. So sit down before you fall down. *rolls eyes*

grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2007
Radiant:

Honey, that's not nice embarassed
Oh don't be angry my lovely Radiant, i was just having a joke, didn't mean to be spiteful

LadyT:

Honey pot don't get upset because you have been exposed. Its clear you are full of crap and you just showed yourself up. So sit down before you fall down. *rolls eyes*

grin

LadyT, please let's not just start another fight this nite. I don't know why u like picking on me. Why are u following me everywhere, LadyT? If u fancy me, there are better ways of giving me a green light grin, but bad for u, i have given away my heart already to a rare gem. And if u must know, i love Radiant and so, cannot notice ur girlie advances grin grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey_pot:

Oh don't be angry my lovely Radiant, i was just having a joke, didn't mean to be spiteful

LadyT, please let's not just start another fight this night. I don't know why u like picking on me. Why are u following me everywhere, LadyT? If u fancy me, there are better ways of giving me a green light grin, but bad for u, i have given away my heart already to a rare gem. And if u must know, i love Radiant and so, cannot notice your girlie advances grin grin grin grin

Damn fine boy no pimples you have broken my heart! *rolls eyes*  grin

Goodnight, tongue
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2007
LadyT:

Damn fine boy no pimples you have broken my heart! *rolls eyes* grin

Goodnight, tongue

*hastily mends her heart and hand her over to her boyfriend* *runs after Radiant for a hug* grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 1:23am On Jan 21, 2007
Honey_pot:

*hastily mends her heart and hand her over to her boyfriend* *runs after Radiant for a hug* grin grin grin

LadyT:

Damn fine boy no pimples you have broken my heart! *rolls eyes* grin

Goodnight, tongue

grin grin grin grin grin You guys shd consider joining a circus
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 1:25am On Jan 21, 2007
Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 1:40am On Jan 21, 2007
Goodnite Radiant kiss grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:21am On Jan 21, 2007
Thanks for the numerous posts! Well, all except for the intoxicated JustGood. By the way, I have reported your ignorant ass to the admin.

I should probably clarify some things.

1. For reasons that I am now questioning, I considered the possibility of dating a Nigerian man. It does not necessarily mean that I must "by-force" date a Nigerian or that there is a lack of eligible, suitable, respectful, successful, black men in Los Angeles. Location, corporate and personal life makes it non-conducive to meet eligible Nigerians.

2. Dating (In My Opinion), is best defined as planned meetings and outings to facillitate getting to know more about each- extensively,it is best defined as what is in this link ---> http://dating.suite101.com/article.cfm/DatingDefined. There are so many activities people can do in my environment - movies, dinners, concerts, sports, company events, lounges, jazz clubs, museums, trips,
It is not (In my Opinion) wrapped around Sex, and Marriage. If that is your definition, fine but it varies from mine. shocked

2.1 Yeah - that picture sucks but I don't plan to broadcast my face so that should suffice for Nairaland. Oh well.

3. For those in the "Oh My God!" category - ie culturally shocked by the fact that a Nigerian (woman) would post an ad, please get over yourselves. I'm doing it - big freaking deal! tongue

In case you never got the memo, it is freaking 2007! Roll up your mats and smell the darn coffee. angry
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by promise72(m): 3:23am On Jan 21, 2007
so you made up ur mind?
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 3:25am On Jan 21, 2007
Rubber, what about the pic in your profile? wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:27am On Jan 21, 2007
haha radiant, I just adjusted my post to explain it,
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by promise72(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2007
post a nu pic which show ur face very well
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2007
I agree that is is in poor taste for this post but not sure I want to disclose my ID to 30,000 people that I dont know.
I'll prolly pull the photo off altogether. undecided
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2007
Promise72 - will give you a call in a min
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by promise72(m): 3:31am On Jan 21, 2007
not really. dont think so. its 2007. theres no harm saying that you need to hook up wt someone responsible. dont we all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison / Black Is Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.