Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Single And Looking To Meet The One. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Looking To Meet The One. (5953 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How To Be Single And Happy / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Rubbermaid(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
You are so ridiculous! I know the likes of you. Low-life, 419, somebody's boy-boy etc. Maybe one Ekaete go ja u face in your slum but obviously, you are definitely out of your league here. Do yourself a favor. Read this again and then step. No, seriously.

Rubbermaid:

LOL - Why am I not surprised?

@noble [/b]and the other men that feel compelled to resort to insults - I think the most important question is [b]what are you freaking upset about?!

How, in your paltry little minds can you equate me to a slut? Or draw other conclusions simply because I have stated that I am not currently dating anyone and I am liberated enough to articulate my objectives?

You have no idea what my morals are, nor do you have an inkling of the quality of my life. So why don't you just close your traps and move on if you are not interested or suitable? Either way, you'll be doing us all a favor.

By the way, the insults are reminiscent of local traders that hurl such to girls when they are ignored. SO, you are not even original in your insults.

In summary, please check yourselves - no need for boorish behavior undecided
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2007
Announcement:"No Cussing Please!" @justgood commn man mi.dnt haul such at a maid.treat her like a lady,ah! @rubbermaid so u got sm hard part?i c u are 'devoted' now.we cud rally on nd all dat nd never get anywhere!Fanatically stick to ur guts.I'll be here waiting to c where your fate leads u!Except u leave;i'l be on d look out 4 u.*leaves thread*
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by naijacutee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2007
Rubbermaid, just a tip here. . . Some posts are meant to be ignored. Don't indulge them!

And I wish you luck in your search. In fact, it looks like you may have already found what you're looking for! wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by lewa(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2007
Rubbermaid, i know a friend who might be interested in dating a[i] religious, focussed, goal oriented mature Nigerian lady[/i]. He's tired of the[i] drama [/i] gals in the States.Would provide relevant details as when needed
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2007
next year she go write another one for another naija website say she dey find man and all men wey she meet no pay am
she just dey yansh around and she no get betta behaviour. dats why all men dey yansh am dey go.
yeye
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2007
my grandfather sef dey find person like you to take warm body and make bone strong
i go give you my grandfather phone numba if you beg me
yeye girl
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Honeypot1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
kiss kiss kiss Dearie Rubbermaid kiss kiss kiss,

Your advertisement on Nairaland for the post of a BF fits my skills and qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express interest in and enthusiasm for the position. I’m a single ready to mingle and to tangle in a tango.

I am 6ft 2'' tall, well-built with six packs. I've got good dentition and handsome looks that make London babes go crazy, though I'm humble and faithful. I have 2 masters degrees and very privileged to have been raised in a loving christian home. Such a close-knit and warm home has equipped me with the requisite skills needed to perform effectively in this new role.

I acquired good r/ship experience through few long-term relationships both in Nigeria and abroad. I possess the skills to heal your heart from past hurts and unlock the wells of intense ecstasy hidden in your pleasure spots. I can be unpredictable and like trying out new things; in the kitchen, shower, car, train toilet, dark alley and garage. Though I’m hyper-active, it doesn’t matter your libidinous level because I will rub you the right way and have you hurriedly stripping to what mother nature gave you, hungrily crying out for more.

Sweetheart Rubbermaid kiss kiss kiss kiss, if indeed you are looking for a real man who appreciates the simple things of life, hardworking and knows how to make a lady laugh and treat her like a queen, then stop looking!!!

You are set to embark on a thrilling encounter and who knows, maybe much more. Do you know what, sweetie? kiss You are a mouse click away from an experience of a life time, just give Honey_pot a shout if you have any queries, a pot of inexhaustible supply indeed, and you will never regret you did.

Yours In Love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
Honey_pot
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2007
correct applicant
na you go yansh dat yeye girl tire
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by JustGood(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2007
woman wey dey find man for internet say anoda person na low life
na wa o
yeye
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
No kidding!!!
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2007
Honey_pot:

kiss kiss kiss Dearie Rubbermaid kiss kiss kiss,

Your advertisement on Nairaland for the post of a BF fits my skills and qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express interest in and enthusiasm for the position. I’m a single ready to mingle and to tangle in a tango.

I am 6ft 2'' tall, well-built with six packs. I've got good dentition and handsome looks that make London babes go crazy, though I'm humble and faithful. I have 2 masters degrees and very privileged to have been raised in a loving christian home. Such a close-knit and warm home has equipped me with the requisite skills needed to perform effectively in this new role.

I acquired good r/ship experience through few long-term relationships both in Nigeria and abroad. I possess the skills to heal your heart from past hurts and unlock the wells of intense ecstasy hidden in your pleasure spots. I can be unpredictable and like trying out new things; in the kitchen, shower, car, train toilet, dark alley and garage. Though I’m hyper-active, it doesn’t matter your libidinous level because I will rub you the right way and have you hurriedly stripping to what mother nature gave you, hungrily crying out for more.

Sweetheart Rubbermaid kiss kiss kiss kiss, if indeed you are looking for a real man who appreciates the simple things of life, hardworking and knows how to make a lady laugh and treat her like a queen, then stop looking!!!

You are set to embark on a thrilling encounter and who knows, maybe much more. Do you know what, sweetie? kiss You are a mouse click away from an experience of a life time, just give Honey_pot a shout if you have any queries, a pot of inexhaustible supply indeed, and you will never regret you did.

Yours In Love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
Honey_pot

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!

You guys and your slick moves. It would be nice if what you say is true. wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
LadyT:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!

You guys and your slick moves. It would be nice if what you say is true. wink

the only time a guys say the truth is when he wants something from you badly and you keep refusing . .

apart from that never cheesy grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2007
Just joined in the race for Miss Rubbermaid wink
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

cheater , ,wait till i L sees this angry tongue tongue
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2007
Cheater
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2007
lmao

whatever happened to correction. smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Docfabe(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2007
Honey pot may not be kidding though so many lines in his mail are suspicious. The ball is now in rubbermaid's court to decide on her own if this is a true quest or just some foul liar.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Cheater
i was going to say cheetah cuz you are racing all over the place nor mind me . na my keyboard dey fail me . i am too happy . .
ps chelski lost
L will hear this . .

hey rad cheesy
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2007
Too good to be true!!! tongue

Somethings not quite right.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
Muki, kiss

It's a cheat tho' smiley
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
Radiant:

Muki, kiss

It's a cheat tho' smiley
haba rad . . grin grin grin

i want slaughter this guy see as i dey vex angry grin
uche you knw miss nut well grin

hahahaha lady t grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
LadyT:

Too good to be true!!! tongue

Somethings not quite right.

@ Muki I aint cheating on nobody and plis no spoil my market  angry
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Muki I aint cheating on nobody and plis no spoil my market angry

when did you become a trader? tongue
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2007
mukina2:

What is he selling shocked
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Docfabe(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2007
Guys have proven to be untrustworthy nowadays. Its unfortunate but don't judge an orange by its peel.
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
LadyT:

Di ck in a box grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by boladonas(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
mukina2:

I beg to apply for the position of your husband

I have two masters degree (MSc and MBA)

All other personal requirements met in truth and in deed

Looking forward to getting your mandate

Your hubby 2 be

Uche2nna:

Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Uche2nna(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
mukina2:

Di ck in a box grin grin
LadyT:

Laugh ma dick ass off grin grin grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2007
Isnt that your wife in the picture on your profile grin
boladonas:

I beg to apply for the position of your husband

I have two masters degree (MSc and MBA)

All other personal requirements met in truth and in deed

Looking forward to getting your mandate

Your hubby 2 be

Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by LadyT(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2007
I knew it would be meat he was selling, grin
mukina2:

Di ck in a box grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by mukina2: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
LadyT:

I knew it would be meat he was selling, grin

they always sell meat grin grin

boladonas
you get car?
you get money?
you handsome? grin grin
Re: Single And Looking To Meet The One. by Radiant(f): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2007
Muki, r u an applicant also? shocked

Leave Rubbermaid na. Go start your own thread abeg angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.