Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (47982 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by brightballer(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
thaoriginator:
a chapter the Holy Quran... Hope im right though
Okay.

I'm not a muslim, though.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by brightballer(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:

Surah Maryam
Okay, even if I still don't understand.
I'm not a muslim.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:

Surah Maryam
he doesn't know the meaning of surah

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
brightballer:
Okay.

I'm not a muslim, though.
i know
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by seguntijan(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not bad. I welcome this idea. Though if the husband isn't muslim he would have had a hard time memorising the surah.

why will she marry a non-muslim at first?

3 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bujumbura(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
JackBizzle:
undecided

This is a super-religious person's idea of romance.

In reality, this is not romantic.

Imagine my father in-law telling me to memorize bible before I marry his daughter. Traditional marriage dey use bible?

Carry this crap to the islam section. grin
Gbam. I'm surprised its not in Islam section for their type to feast on
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
thaoriginator:
he doesn't know the meaning of surah

how I mean what do you mean
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by seguntijan(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vorpal:
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?

And why should that happen at first?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gmajor:
mtchew
Spotted here!
Who?
Religious intolerant, abi na troll.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:

how I mean what do you mean
the guy u quoted was asking for the meaning of a 'Surah' (a chapter )
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
seguntijan:

And why should that happen at first?
Mr Tijani why shouldnt that happen?

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by jamislaw(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
brightballer:
Okay, even if I still don't understand.

I'm not a muslim.
Sura means chapter, while Aya means verse in Quran.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by braimeddy: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
This can't happen in nigeria
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by jamislaw(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
My wife to be should ready to ask me to recite Suratul Fatiha.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
I wonder oooo
shocked
Vorpal:
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
touchy
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by oloriooko(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
So he will read it 3 more times abi
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bestlily(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
abdulaz:
The surah binds them in love.

My future wife can choose any surah for me as her mahr, I'm always ready.

Whats Surah??
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by BizBayo: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

The marriage between a Christian man and a Muslim woman is not permissible.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by NaijaTroops(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Allah Akbar! beautiful begin, may Subhanahu wata ala bless the marriage Ameen
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's lovely.

olasaad:
A friend of mine did that too. She asked her husband to memorize surah Mariam which he did and read's to her on her wedding day.

She choose the surah because that's her name and her best surah

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by OgaJonah(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
brightballer:
What's surah, please?
That's not ur business. Wor-Wor.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chapter.

Bestlily:

Whats Surah??

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Ishaq319(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not bad. I welcome this idea. Though if the husband isn't muslim he would have had a hard time memorising the surah.

Such a father or family will never give their daughter out to a non Muslim for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Momoh7(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
na Watin I dey find all does while
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
thaoriginator:
the guy u quoted was asking for the meaning of a 'Surah' (a chapter )

No, to read it in Arabic like" kaf ha ya ain sad" to the end

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by abdulaz: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bestlily:

Whats Surah??
'Surah' means 'chapter' in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
BizBayo:

Says who?

Says Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bestlily(f): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
abdulaz:
'Surah' means 'chapter' in the Quran.

Thanks.....

I Almost Thought It Was a Love Poem
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by seguntijan(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Mr Tijani why shouldnt that happen?
The greatest conflict in life is conflict of ideology, unless we want to deceive ourselves with that word 'love', but unfortunately it's not sufficient to make a marriage work.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Bestlily(f): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
madridguy:
Chapter.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by thaoriginator: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:

No, to read it in Arabic like" kaf ha ya ain sad" to the end
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.