Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (47988 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
forzarush:
mine's reciting surah Baqorah inshaAllah
Masha Allah,may Almighty gives him d wisdom and bestow on u both d rewards that comes with it .

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by amiibaby(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nice
But that cannot happen in Mbano in Imo state, Father leave Brideprice.
Even if you want to marry one of their dogs, you must pay brideprice....
this really cracked me up
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Itannooluwa(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
FriendChoice:

A Christian man cannot marry a Muslim lady But A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady.
Naso, Almighty u....... if i thow u slap,u go shit dollars
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by prettymina(f): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
thaoriginator:
Haba Amina, I'm just kidding.. I ll rather recite to you my best Surah.. Al Rahman smiley
may Allah forgive us all...Jazakumllah khairan

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by forzarush(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettymina:
Masha Allah,may Almighty gives him d wisdom and bestow on u both d rewards that comes with it .
ameen and you too.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
shynrichies:
You answered my surname, what's your favourite surah incase I propose to you mam

Lol. Surat al Baqarah

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by jamislaw(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Zeinymira:

Why not Baqarah?
I only memorized first sunumi. I hope is ok for you na.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by shynrichies(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Alakoba kuku tell me you can't marry me better let me recite Surat fhil
olasaad:

Lol. Surat al Baqarah
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by olasaad(f): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
shynrichies:
Alakoba kuku tell me you can't marry me
better let me recite Surat fhil

hahah fhil ke u funny oo

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by shynrichies(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
anyway am your DAD don't forget
olasaad:

hahah fhil ke u funny oo
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Happy married life to the first of four. One down, three to go! But the real yanshing will begin in the afterlife:

Narrated the prophet:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pen-is of the Elected never softens. The ere-ction is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vag-inas."

Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an
So should we fry beans, just because you learn this to counter Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Sikay19(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Vorpal:
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?
Kolewerk bro grin
Vorpal:
What of christians who decide to marry a muslim nko?
Kolewerk bro
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onechancearmy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:

It is actually MOOhamed who said this. Is now countering his own followers?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
amiibaby:
this really cracked me up
....you are welcome
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by DIKEnaWAR: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nice

Na their dog you wan marry?

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ar-Rahman, makes me cry... SubhanAllah what a beautiful Surah.

My sister's mehr was for her husband to teach her the Quran. I think money would've been a cheaper request because she still hasn't finished the Quran. May Allah reward him with Jana because he passed away without completing her mehr and she is now trying to do it for him... May Allah give her the time and knowledge to complete her mehr.

So women should be careful what they ask for.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by sweetgala(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nice

More cultures are adopting this ridiculous practice

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by sweetgala(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
JackBizzle:
undecided

This is a super-religious person's idea of romance.

In reality, this is not romantic.

Imagine my father in-law telling me to memorize bible before I marry his daughter. Traditional marriage dey use bible?

Carry this crap to the islam section. grin

It is romantic you slowpoke
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Moisugarr: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Happy married life to the first of four. One down, three to go! But the real yanshing will begin in the afterlife:

Narrated the prophet:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pen-is of the Elected never softens. The ere-ction is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vag-inas."

That is some detail! But r u sure about this context?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Moisugarr: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Muslim dad refused to collect financial dowry when his daughter's fiancé came to ask him for her hand in marriage. What he asked for instead will melt your heart.

Read below...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/just-look-at-how-muslim-dad-made-guests.html

It sounds like a romantic story...may their love remain so & true with understanding!
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Moisugarr: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:

So it is true text!

Well, if it is right no need to get defensive. Unless...
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by microscopic: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
I did not understand any thing from the story.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Onechancearmy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moisugarr:

That is some detail! But r u sure about this context?

It is an authentic "hadith" or statement by Moohamed the "prophet" of Islam.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by ponti93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Narrated the prophet:

lwkmd
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
It's too long and doesn't make no gaddamn sense to me,like seriously wtf is "suya" must everything pertain to meat to this abo'kis?
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by JackBizzle: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
sweetgala:

It is romantic you slowpoke

grin

Just as gala is sweet.

FALSE!
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by almujahidy: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Maa shaa Allah
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by almujahidy: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Maa shaa Allah
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by almujahidy: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's the beauty of Islaam
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by naijaGhandi: 1:50am On Feb 11, 2017
It's sad to read this. May allah bless your sister with the light that comes from the almighty one.
May allah grant the dead with eternal rest in jana
Pinkdiamondz:
Ar-Rahman, makes me cry... SubhanAllah what a beautiful Surah.

My sister's mehr was for her husband to teach her the Quran. I think money would've been a cheaper request because she still hasn't finished the Quran. May Allah reward him with Jana because he passed away without completing her mehr and she is now trying to do it for him... May Allah give her the time and knowledge to complete her mehr.

So women should be careful what they ask for.
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2017
naijaGhandi:
It's sad to read this. May allah bless your sister with the light that comes from the almighty one.
May allah grant the dead with eternal rest in jana

Amen, brother, Amen. smiley
Re: Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... by teniyi(m): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2017
JackBizzle:
undecided

This is a super-religious person's idea of romance.

In reality, this is not romantic.

Imagine my father in-law telling me to memorize bible before I marry his daughter. Traditional marriage dey use bible?

Carry this crap to the islam section. grin

Bible is not memorizeable because you wont know the fashion to pick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.