Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone (5625 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Raymond247(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2009
We have been in this relationship for almost four years now, the relationship is so strong that we cant stay in a day without seeing each other, its only God that i think can break this relationship, she has everything a woman has, what really made me to love her most is that i happened to be the first person to make her a real woman and i sincerely respect her for that and she has always been there for me during my tough times in life, the mother have introduced a man for her, she refused, and she appears to be her only daugther, simply because am not from thier tribe it becomes a big blow to me, know she has ran out of the house simply because of the pressure from her mum, no one knows her whereabout because of the pressure. Now the mum gave me a shock call last nite asking me to back off her daughter by giving me 50k. I cant sell such a gem for anything i replied, then she started threatening me, what do i do?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by amebono1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2009
First off i dont believe your story, second off, if the mum really offered you 50k like you put it, then your level must really be very low
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by agitator: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2009
!amebo no1:

First off i dont believe your story, second off, if the mum really offered you 50k like you put it, then your level must really be very low
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by SisiKill1: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2009
Ray Ray! Na wa for you and your tall tales.

That 50k better be dollars oh and not naira coz even our maiguard makes more than that a month and all he does is sleep.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
Such terrible stories! Why can't you tell the truth for once?

You can lie faster than a dog can run!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Raymond247(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ sisi kill
where is the lie in this thread? Dat my gf  ran due to family pressure is now a lie?
For an igbo woman to wilingly surrender 50k for somebody without interest u should know its rare? If 50k is what ur maiguard or weting u call am dey recieve can u beat ur chest and say to me u have giving somebody such amount for no reason, am not a low man and thats what she really can afford at least for al i know, i want u to advise me rather than saying what u dont know, if u have nothing to share u better leave this thread.
Na wa for u o sisikill.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
story story, story story, once upon a time, time time, there lived two people that were so in love with each day. so one day monkey go market him no return again.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2009
50K only to leave her daughter alone? A friend of mine was given a jeep to leave a gurl alone by another toaster, now that i respect!
But just 50K? mehn, that is so cheap men! Try to increase your swagger nau
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by puskin: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
Tell ur babe's mum 2ante-up d òwò to 5milla. grin grin
Then U can nw use ya skull nd not ya d.ick 2think.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
Her only daughter for that matter? why not threaten to impregnate the gurl sef? and increase to maybe 6 milla?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by r231(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2009
whars d name of dat nollywood movie again grin grin grin grin
50K you must be poor yourself for her to size u dat low on her only daughter you lucky she didn't even use d money to call d police and lock you up
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
ha ha, i think the woman sized you up and feels you no get money or swag and wanted to give you juuuust 50 k?
when she can get you locked up permanently for say 20 k! i no believe this story jor
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by r231(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
are you not d one dat just banged a chick in d car last week shocked https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-360689.0.html

now i know why dat woman don't want you near her daughter
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
yeah right, it is the same guy - i tire for am
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by agitator: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
make una no spoil show for the bobo, him dey look for ideas, story line for him scripts at least when him give the opener, others go contribute to help am complete the story.

who say 9ja no smart? even oyibo sef dey fear us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by posakosa(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
take the 50k---- u can use it to purchase agege bread. smiley smiley
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by morzook(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
the mum is going to frustrate you if you dont take the money . are you wiling to marry the girl without her mother's consent?

remember hell hath no fury,
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by redsky1: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
50k wow u are really cheap,

to be honest if this story is true (which i doubt very much) u better not take that money and leave the girl alone - if the mother has assessed u and decided that all it will take is 50 k to bribe u to leave then that family thinks nothing of u.

ha ha 50k - what an insult.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by danexd(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
@OP
You can lie o
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by edoyad(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
You guys don't understand. The mother is paying him 50k for the good shag he have her daughter and in also trying to have a taste of it herself. Lmfao
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by tommy2k2(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
50k? why u no take am take pay ya house rent
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2009
!amebo no1:

Killa. grin
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kpolli(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2009
raymond247 ur previous posts make this one look like a lie,
plus u no ask the mama whether that was how much the daughter was worth?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2009
the money or her Daughter, choose the one you love more tongue
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by MoneyRule(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2009
50k?!?!
Men, are you dat much of a screw up??
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by SeanT21(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2009
Take that money and go buy a better lie.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Tcharged: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2009
rokiatu:

the money or her Daughter, choose the one you love more tongue

GBAM!!

@Poster
But I wonder why the money is so small??
Are you students?
Why does the mother think 50K will do the job for her?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kokonets(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2009
@poster,

Maybe ur writing a script for a nollywood movie and you want our reactions abi. . . thrash!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2009
kokonets:

@poster,

Maybe your writing a script for a nollywood movie and you want our reactions abi. . . thrash!
This fit be the truth ooooo.
Raymond247:

We have been in this relationship for almost four years now, the relationship is so strong that we cant stay in a day without seeing each other, its only God that i think can break this relationship, she has everything a woman has, what really made me to love her most is that i happened to be the first person to make her a real woman and i sincerely respect her for that and she has always been there for me during my tough times in life, the mother have introduced a man for her, she refused, and she appears to be her only daugther, simply because am not from thier tribe it becomes a big blow to me, know she has ran out of the house simply because of the pressure from her mum, no one knows her whereabout because of the pressure. Now the mum gave me a shock call last nite asking me to back off her daughter by giving me 50k. I cant sell such a gem for anything i replied, then she started threatening me, what do i do?
LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl cheesy.Na ur level be that ooooo bro.Please leave the girl alone and forget the money.Whnevr comes out of the marriage with the man the mother has given is their wahala not urs.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kokonets(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2009
nikkykay:

This fit be the truth ooooo.LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl cheesy.Na your level be that ooooo bro.Please leave the girl alone and forget the money.Whnevr comes out of the marriage with the man the mother has given is their wahala not urs.

U no nikky u neva can tell grin
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2009
Take the money. . . .and the girl. . . . both of you can go on vacation grin

but that money is too small sha
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2009
50k? maybe to buy condoms or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Anger Issues. / Girls Wahala / PHOTO: 15 Most Beautiful Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.