Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone (5554 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by N101: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
OAM4J:

Sorry poster, just saw this. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=360312.msg5033214#msg5033214

are you referring to the same native doctor's daughter?

Funny you should ask that, I wasn't sure if he was referring to the bia bia lady or the 4-year girlfriend or the native doctor's daughter  grin

Or maybe Raymond just gets around a lot in a very short space of time. . .
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^e be like say this guy wan trill us with news wey sun newspaper no fit gif us
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by dolu2007(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
50k?
To do what?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by bandely(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
OAM4J:

Sorry poster, just saw this. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=360312.msg5033214#msg5033214

are you referring to the same native doctor's daughter?

lol!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kbone(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
50k bawo? thats like saying ur a an iron digger nau not even gold, omo she disrespect u no be small oh!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by finemax(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
50k and the babe which 1 will you go for. kiss
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kech(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ sisi kill
where is the lie in this thread? Dat my gf  ran due to family pressure is now a lie?
For an igbo woman to wilingly surrender 50k for somebody without interest u should know its rare? If 50k is what your maiguard or weting u call am dey recieve can u beat your chest and say to me u have giving somebody such amount for no reason, am not a low man and thats what she really can afford at least for al i know, i want u to advise me rather than saying what u dont know, if u have nothing to share u better leave this thread.
Na wa for u o sisikill.

Na wa for this poster sha! So you dey date Igbo girl?  Raymond are you not the same person that started these posts?
Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? and
Most Naija Ladies End Up In The Church In Search For A Life Partner Atter 30.

In one of your posts you said, and I quote:
"I have girl friends, woman no be my problem, am only trying to educate the upcoming girl make them no make the same mistake wey others they make, am not jealous of women ok? Am 29 and my wedding is coming up three months for now, if u dont mind i can invite u and sisi kill. Maybe u fit be my moderator."

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-360895.32.html

Now, please tell me where this story is coming from. I thought you were already planning a wedding. Ah, my guy, see as you dey open your ny***.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
what happens on the internet stays on the internet, @poster, you're a sick sorry load of c.um!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by MUZBO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
Poster, see as kech and other conscious posters on NL just exposed your punk probably cheating story-telling a$s for here! Anyway, in case in a remote way, you are telling the truth then collect the 50K and buy humpty dumpty's brain. I heard they have it at the galleria. Hurry, GET YOUR COPY NOW.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Adegokenath(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
My dear brother,just collect the money and leav the girl.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by twizzleshi(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by yeswecan(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
50k Pounds or Euros ?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by dogice(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
yeswecan:

50k Pounds or Euros ?

it definitely has to be pounds [s]because if its naira then the guy must be really hungry[/s]
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by kshow1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
dogice:

it definitely has to be pounds [s]because if its naira then the guy must be really hungry[/s]

Yes the guy most be really hungry for him to have been posting rubbish threads on NL, maybe he thinks we all lazy around like him.

NB: do a finding on the poster to confirm my comments
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by jumaingirl(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
story story, story story, once upon a time, time time, there lived two people that were so in love with each day. so one day monkey go market him no return again.
RAYMOND247: U re really a story teller. but am available sha if u looose the lady. i am also a VIRGIN. hope u will respect me 4 that?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by jumaingirl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
collect the 50k abeg and cum 4 me, i go teach u ow 2 spend am. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by software(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
jumaingirl:

collect the 50k abeg and come 4 me, i go teach u ow 2 spend am. kiss kiss kiss

How will you teach him?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by silvernice(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
guy dont be gullible. your life starts here. you could use the 50k to start a condom business or better still human trafficking. as for the girl,get her pregnant on time. make her a liability and lastly request for more cash to further your condom business. it could be your calling. cheap playboy.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by software(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
@poster

Guy u don fumble ooo, for just 50k? na so u cheap?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by software(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
silvernice:

guy dont be gullible. your life starts here. you could use the 50k to start a condom business or better still human trafficking. as for the girl,get her pregnant on time. make her a liability and lastly request for more cash to further your condom business. it could be your calling. cheap playboy.

Well spoken, he's a cheap playboy. he needs to step up some more.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by violent(m): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2009
Such terrible stories! Why can't you tell the truth for once?

You can lie faster than a dog can run!

this is the funniest ever!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by SCI(f): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2009
nawa to that mother oh. what does she think? that we are still in that world where parents find husbands for their children? someone should tell her we ars not,coz she will not be the person to live with the man for better for worse.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by micpet(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2009
dat 1 na nigeria mo vices cry cry cry cry
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by MUZBO(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Where the poster sef? Busy spending the cash or busy stringing up another thread for his next reality show?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by otukpo(f): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Poster
Where are u?
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by muggle(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2009
^^^poster ke?

they don run d guy outta town!
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by hasy(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2009
not a true talk
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by ud4u: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
wetin love dey do no be small.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by santanovva(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
software:

@poster

Guy u don fumble ooo, for just 50k? na so u cheap?
kshow1:

Yes the guy most be really hungry for him to have been posting rubbish threads on NL, maybe he thinks we all lazy around like him.

NB: do a finding on the poster to confirm my comments

dolu2007 link=topic=362502.msg5067849#msg5067849 date=1260213833:

50k?
To do what?

dogice:

I wonder why this story throws up a lot of questions. This your stuff [b]is not true, IS IT?[/b
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by fathermike: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is inhuman, how would you guys just be calling someone a liar without prove, the young needs your advise that all. Not your criticisms, how many people out there get 50k for monthly salaries. some of you don't even give your wife,relatives or friends 20k for free.

Whether he is lying is not, that cannot be ascertain for now.

Bros, take heart tell your sweet heart and let her be, i mean leave her alone, marriage is not for you alone if you marry her without the consent of the parents then, you will be on your own. in Africa we marry the wife and her entire family so, best of luck.
Re: Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
kech:

Na wa for this poster sha! So you dey date Igbo girl?  Raymond are you not the same person that started these posts?
Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? and
Most Naija Ladies End Up In The Church In Search For A Life Partner Atter 30.

In one of your posts you said, and I quote:
"I have girl friends, woman no be my problem, am only trying to educate the upcoming girl make them no make the same mistake wey others they make, am not jealous of women ok? Am 29 and my wedding is coming up three months for now, if u dont mind i can invite u and sisi kill. Maybe u fit be my moderator."

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-360895.32.html

Now, please tell me where this story is coming from. I thought you were already planning a wedding. Ah, my guy, see as you dey open your ny***.

Check out his comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=359689.msg5026289#msg5026289

Here he claims he's an Igbo boy.

Its embarassing i went out with an igbo girl, very beautiful i toasted this babe and she accepted just like that! I decided to take my maximum advantage behold when this girl off her bra sheii see beir beir for chest i say loveth weting be this, she said na weting u touch? I said na rope, i couldnt continue again because it was irritating while i was  her, the thing started shooking me. i asked a friend about it and he said its common to igbo girls that some of them used to have beards on thier chest not only on their chest even on the lower jaw. My question is this is it true that it is mostly igbo girls that has such on thier chest?
which means if u are getting married to such a girl u will have to be buying shaving stick for her as well as yourself.
Nairalanders point of info. Am an igbo boy oh! But i no fit support bad thing,

Now see what he's saying here. . . considering the fact he just claimed the mum's Igbo.

We have been in this relationship for almost four years now, the relationship is so strong that we cant stay in a day without seeing each other, its only God that i think can break this relationship, she has everything a woman has, what really made me to love her most is that i happened to be the first person to make her a real woman and i sincerely respect her for that and she has always been there for me during my tough times in life, the mother have introduced a man for her, she refused, and she appears to be her only daugther, simply because am not from thier tribe it becomes a big blow to me, know she has ran out of the house simply because of the pressure from her mum, no one knows her whereabout because of the pressure. Now the mum gave me a shock call last nite asking me to back off her daughter by giving me 50k. I cant sell such a gem for anything i replied, then she started threatening me, what do i do?

@ sisi kill
where is the lie in this thread? Dat my gf ran due to family pressure is now a lie?
For an igbo woman to wilingly surrender 50k for somebody without interest u should know its rare?

What a bloody loser!!! No go find work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.