Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not (12201 Views)

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2017
op now u have found out I'm not a fagin come and kee me. .I deh house
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2017
and any lady with 'sexy''doll' 'diva' 'sugar' n the rest as nickname is not a virgin...

na joke I dey o.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Nobleman18:
Young lady !
You've a point I must say, and op has his too. So you can send your msg across beautifully without trading insults! One beautiful thing about arguments is that even though the other party is wrong, if you can use convincing facts, you've won.

My bad then smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
sekxy:
op now u have found out I'm not a fagin come and kee me. .I deh house
I wish I had seen this earlier...

No one is gonna kill you sweetheart
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by ashewoboy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

My bad then smiley

young lady, are you a virgin?
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Op, oops I forgot you're a kid.
why are u so pained? na person say make u go fucck scatter ur hymen when time never reach?
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by fyxboss(m): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2017
adorablepepple:
Not true
. Oya tell us, are u ....
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by fyxboss(m): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Ebayray:
Op let me correct your myopic impression about finding out if a girl's a virgin or not.
First, some virgin girls get annoyed when asked such questions. Being a virgin doesn't mean you should be shy or calm. Humans vary.
Secondly, some, yet few girls are very good in conversations with guys and so sex talk might not really be a problem to them especially if such girls are very amiable, jovial and much of an extrovert.
Thirdly, there are girls who are really open minded towards men and talk to them freely.
Your post is purely trash. Being a virgin doesn't make you a saint, and not being a virgin doesn't make you a hoe either.
So as I'm a student now, I cannot Hang around my lecturers office because you're the Alpha and Omega of knowing if a girl's a virgin or not. Op, you must be high on cheap drugs!
Babe are u vexed
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by luminouz(m): 2:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Ebayray:
Op let me correct your myopic impression about finding out if a girl's a virgin or not.
First, some virgin girls get annoyed when asked such questions. Being a virgin doesn't mean you should be shy or calm. Humans vary.
Secondly, some, yet few girls are very good in conversations with guys and so sex talk might not really be a problem to them especially if such girls are very amiable, jovial and much of an extrovert.
Thirdly, there are girls who are really open minded towards men and talk to them freely.
Your post is purely trash. Being a virgin doesn't make you a saint, and not being a virgin doesn't make you a hoe either.
So as I'm a student now, I cannot Hang around my lecturers office because you're the Alpha and Omega of knowing if a girl's a virgin or not. Op, you must be high on cheap drugs!

Nawa o! U just vex full ground like this?
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46am On Feb 18, 2017
couldn't agree more on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.