Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple (47666 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Check my signature for classy and affordable window blinds
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
olojuede01:
Wait so she wee marry in 100 level shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do you have a problem with comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Boboforthegirls: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
silvermania:
Welcome cute boy no homo,,.I love your smile keep it up, , are u into music?
yea I sing but still upcoming,,
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by sureteeboy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nice one bro. But, why una no fit wait for the extra 2 years wey remain make she finish her 1st degree? grin grin
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okay, waiting for jamb2017 angry
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
All na wash
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Amhappy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lovely couple,congrats
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by abike12(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Very nice. Wishing them a happy married life!
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by ameezy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hml cheesy
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cheesy

#OnlyIfLuminouzIsVirgin

Who virgin epp tongue
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by shamecurls(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who wants to be February 21st?
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by dee02(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jimoh, congratulations grin
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by eric111111(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Who virgin epp tongue

I am one of the #TEAMVIRGIN grin

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by sandraanakebe(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aww... thats a lovely one
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by ifycent2: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Guy, u wanna tie dis lovely gurl down now...
u 4 allow her to finish her study naaaaa.....
Na wa ooooh....
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by musty47(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Congratulala,, hey guys am new here show me some love
...........................................................................................were have u been since?owk wehcomesir
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by nonjebose(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
USB! Na wa. Team Coke. HML is in order
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Ochoiho: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
allow this girl mature small na.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by don003(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
I think there something unique about this month. So lovely a story.

The month of MARCH is a month of marching forward.

Keep marching forward with your lives bro and sis.

Happy for you two.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by proverbseyi: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
congrats
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by adellam16(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
JimloveTM:
Dear Nairalanders, come and celebrate with us!.

OUR MARCH 11TH LOVE STORY_
February 14th may be accepted globally as a day of love, but for us, March 11th is bae. I first met her (Ogechi) on March 10th 2015 while working as a business developer / project manager in a software/IT firm in Asaba. She was scheduled for JAMB UTME exam in my company's IT Computer Based Testing facility on that day. While I was busy attending to our network engineers (who were trying setup the computers for the exams), a colleague required my attention outside. "Jim, come see this 'USB', this one na your specs o". USB (flash drive) was a slang we used for slim and portable beautiful ladies while Coke bottle was for big and very curvy ladies. Just like a normal guy would respond, I rushed out of the hall to see this "USB". I was attracted immediately (which was unlike me, but there was something special about this one). Shortly she joined the screening queue and soon entered the hall. Come and see me behaving like a "private invigilator" in the hall. I chose a spot to stand (right behind her). I was trying to spy her name on the screen. Finally i saw her name, and i went outside to take a sit waiting for her to finish.

Then the big moment came, she was done with her exam. She came outside looking exhausted and she headed straight for the exit stairs. My liver was failing big time. I was scared she would feel embarrassed if I called her name. My liver finally failed me and I gave up. She was about to take a step further down the stairs out of sight when she finally looked up and I immediately beckoned with my hands for her to come. She did, I guess she thought I was a JAMB official. "How was your exams?" I asked. "Fine, thank you!" she responded. "You look intelligent, I would like to know what you will score" I continued. "No problem sir" she said. "No problem?, there's a problem, I don't have your number". She smiled and dictated her number while I happily wrote it down. "I will call you later" I waved as she went downstairs. We officially began to talk fully via calls, and chats the next day March 11th 2015, and it was so amazing how fast we were becoming friends. I found out that she had never been to Asaba all her life and I was even surprised how Jamb "divinely" posted a candidate residing in Warri to Asaba (3 hours away). Well, all things works together for our good.
Bae secured admission to an amazing institution and she's currently top of her class now in year 2. She runs her own Online training business (like bae like boo).

2 years later (March 11th 2017), we are tying the knot (getting married) on the exact same day we began talking. So amazing!. At this junction, I want to thank God for this divine match making (more powerful than any dating resource), and secondly JAMB Nigeria for allowing God use you guys fix her CBT centre 3 hours away from her home just to meet me. I hope to see all you JAMB staff at the reception hall especially the JAMB registrar Mr. Ishaq Oloyede (hope this IV gets to you) and Mr Eze the Jamb Official on ground that day.

Finally I want to use this medium to invite all of you to the wedding. If you love our story and want to tap into this kind of grace and connection, show some love by praying for us, attending and in your gifts. See you in March 11th, Warri town. RSVP:

mods help share our story
what a story but I just don't gat d time to read someone else's long eptistle. What ever is contained in d story I wish u luck.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by KillJoy62(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
na real USB sef
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Unlimited22: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where Optional1 dey sef?
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
cool

btw
his Ankara style no be here grin ...congrats

Can we not work something out? tongue
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by riczy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
RIZLER:
No yansh no boobs? undecided
d tin flat like deflated tyre
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by nikkypearl(f): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Can we not work something out? tongue
oko gbogbo obinrin
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kingsasian:
Wow! Congratulations in advance. Coincidentally I am in warri o.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kingsasian:
Wow! Congratulations in advance. Coincidentally I am in warri o.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
All my USB's and Coke's, where una dey ?
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
na wa...na real wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.