Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple (47660 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
JimloveTM:
Dear Nairalanders, come and celebrate with us!.

OUR MARCH 11TH LOVE STORY_
February 14th may be accepted globally as a day of love, but for us, March 11th is bae. I first met her (Ogechi) on March 10th 2015 while working as a business developer / project manager in a software/IT firm in Asaba. She was scheduled for JAMB UTME exam in my company's IT Computer Based Testing facility on that day. While I was busy attending to our network engineers (who were trying setup the computers for the exams), a colleague required my attention outside. "Jim, come see this 'USB', this one na your specs o". USB (flash drive) was a slang we used for slim and portable beautiful ladies while Coke bottle was for big and very curvy ladies. Just like a normal guy would respond, I rushed out of the hall to see this "USB". I was attracted immediately (which was unlike me, but there was something special about this one). Shortly she joined the screening queue and soon entered the hall. Come and see me behaving like a "private invigilator" in the hall. I chose a spot to stand (right behind her). I was trying to spy her name on the screen. Finally i saw her name, and i went outside to take a sit waiting for her to finish.

Then the big moment came, she was done with her exam. She came outside looking exhausted and she headed straight for the exit stairs. My liver was failing big time. I was scared she would feel embarrassed if I called her name. My liver finally failed me and I gave up. She was about to take a step further down the stairs out of sight when she finally looked up and I immediately beckoned with my hands for her to come. She did, I guess she thought I was a JAMB official. "How was your exams?" I asked. "Fine, thank you!" she responded. "You look intelligent, I would like to know what you will score" I continued. "No problem sir" she said. "No problem?, there's a problem, I don't have your number". She smiled and dictated her number while I happily wrote it down. "I will call you later" I waved as she went downstairs. We officially began to talk fully via calls, and chats the next day March 11th 2015, and it was so amazing how fast we were becoming friends. I found out that she had never been to Asaba all her life and I was even surprised how Jamb "divinely" posted a candidate residing in Warri to Asaba (3 hours away). Well, all things works together for our good.
Bae secured admission to an amazing institution and she's currently top of her class now in year 2. She runs her own Online training business (like bae like boo).

2 years later (March 11th 2017), we are tying the knot (getting married) on the exact same day we began talking. So amazing!. At this junction, I want to thank God for this divine match making (more powerful than any dating resource), and secondly JAMB Nigeria for allowing God use you guys fix her CBT centre 3 hours away from her home just to meet me. I hope to see all you JAMB staff at the reception hall especially the JAMB registrar Mr. Ishaq Oloyede (hope this IV gets to you) and Mr Eze the Jamb Official on ground that day.

Finally I want to use this medium to invite all of you to the wedding. If you love our story and want to tap into this kind of grace and connection, show some love by praying for us, attending and in your gifts. See you in March 11th, Warri town. RSVP:

mods help share our story

Congratulations
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by metallisc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
cool

btw
his Ankara style no be here grin ...congrats

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Greetings from Nigeria ngozi123
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Roum(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
waiting patiently for march 9th!!!!!
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by ForValour: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
cool
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
oko gbogbo obinrin
That's not true. Fokanbale. We can work it out embarassed
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Emusan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
JimloveTM:

February 14th may be accepted globally as a day of love, but for us, March 11th is bae. I first met her (Ogechi) on March 10th 2015 while working as a business developer / project manager in a software/IT firm in Asaba. She was scheduled for JAMB UTME exam in my company's IT Computer Based Testing facility on that day. While I was busy attending to our network engineers (who were trying setup the computers for the exams), a colleague required my attention outside. "Jim, come see this 'USB', this one na your specs o". USB (flash drive) was a slang we used for slim and portable beautiful ladies while Coke bottle was for big and very curvy ladies. Just like a normal guy would respond, I rushed out of the hall to see this "USB". I was attracted immediately (which was unlike me, but there was something special about this one). Shortly she joined the screening queue and soon entered the hall. Come and see me behaving like a "private invigilator" in the hall. I chose a spot to stand (right behind her). I was trying to spy her name on the screen. Finally i saw her name, and i went outside to take a sit waiting for her to finish.

Then the big moment came, she was done with her exam. She came outside looking exhausted and she headed straight for the exit stairs. My liver was failing big time. I was scared she would feel embarrassed if I called her name. My liver finally failed me and I gave up. She was about to take a step further down the stairs out of sight when she finally looked up and I immediately beckoned with my hands for her to come. She did, I guess she thought I was a JAMB official. "How was your exams?" I asked. "Fine, thank you!" she responded. "You look intelligent, I would like to know what you will score" I continued. "No problem sir" she said. "No problem?, there's a problem, I don't have your number". She smiled and dictated her number while I happily wrote it down. "I will call you later" I waved as she went downstairs. We officially began to talk fully via calls, and chats the next day March 11th 2015, and it was so amazing how fast we were becoming friends. I found out that she had never been to Asaba all her life and I was even surprised how Jamb "divinely" posted a candidate residing in Warri to Asaba (3 hours away). Well, all things works together for our good.
Bae secured admission to an amazing institution and she's currently top of her class now in year 2. She runs her own Online training business (like bae like boo).

2 years later (March 11th 2017), we are tying the knot (getting married) on the exact same day we began talking. So amazing!. At this junction, I want to thank God for this divine match making (more powerful than any dating resource), and secondly JAMB Nigeria for allowing God use you guys fix her CBT centre 3 hours away from her home just to meet me. I hope to see all you JAMB staff at the reception hall especially the JAMB registrar Mr. Ishaq Oloyede (hope this IV gets to you) and Mr Eze the Jamb Official on ground that day.

Finally I want to use this medium to invite all of you to the wedding. If you love our story and want to tap into this kind of grace and connection, show some love by praying for us, attending and in your gifts. See you in March 11th, Warri town. RSVP:

My co Excel doctor. Congratulations!

I wish you happy home all the way

Wait oo, which programming language did you use for her cheesy cheesy
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by optional1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Unlimited22:
Where Optional dey sef?

my dear here I Am send me.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by JimloveTM(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Emusan:

My co Excel doctor. Congratulations!

I wish you happy home all the way

Wait oo, which programming language did you use for her cheesy cheesy

PHP Laravel my brother... How your MS Excel ministry?
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Skyblack(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Congrat oooooo, but no yansh no boobs......me i lyk big bumper and front horn..
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by MrsExplorer(f): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
Congrats and have a HtML
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
RIZLER:
No yansh no boobs? undecided
my dear grow up
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by snowden9(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm. March 11th, my birthday
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Vic99(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
cool cool
JimloveTM:

it's my birthday today, God abeg make my luck shine today, whether it's USB or pin mouth, anyone from NL would suffice
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Peacefullove: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
ifycent2:
Guy, u wanna tie dis lovely gurl down now...

u 4 allow her to finish her study naaaaa.....

Na wa ooooh....

Probably he is afraid of Hijackers , So bros do the needful before someone else hijack the girl on campus. grin

just kidding

Happy Marriage life @ Op
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Peacefullove: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Skyblack:
Congrat oooooo, but no yansh no boobs......me i lyk big bumper and front horn..

by now, you should at least know Every Man's Choice is different Sir.

There are guys who can Do anything for a portable slim girl , some detest the so called yansh ... they will tell u " fat and dirt full there ". once such ones sees a beautiful slim girl with clean skin , He can do anything for her.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by rinzylee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Congrats Jimoh Okoh. SS3F dey your back. Guess who...? 2nd Row seatmate..... I would leave you to your thoughts. Congrats MAN

1 Like

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by coolk(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am I the only one that noticed the bump.
Oga well done Oo. You done score goal baah?
Isoarite.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by coolk(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am I the only one that noticed the bump.
Oga well done Oo. You done score goal baah?
Isoarite.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Esepanye:
my dear grow up
come grow me up naa see your bleached knuckles
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by citas(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
congratulations to u two. waiting patiently for Mr. Right.... me sef go write my own love story n upload my pre-wedding pix.
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by agrovick(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Time to hit Warri
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by greatwin100: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jim Jim,first class product,(elect/elect engr)from university of Benin,2010 set.congrat Boss.

1 Like

Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by bakkunm: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by ifycent2: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Peacefullove:

Probably he is afraid of Hijackers , So bros do the needful before someone else hijack the girl on campus. grin

just kidding

Happy Marriage life @ Op

u ar rite brother..

my guy, no want any story at all......

de early de beta 4 him...

Happy marriage life to Him......
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by belcom10(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm USB{universal slim bae}. Happy marriage life
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Emusan(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
JimloveTM:

PHP Laravel my brother... How your MS Excel ministry?
Lol.....we dey push am small small ooo
Happy preparation
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by Emusan(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
citas:
congratulations to u two. waiting patiently for Mr. Right.... me sef go write my own love story n upload my pre-wedding pix.

Here I am! cool cool cool
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by johnpaul75657: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by praisekeyzz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hope they won't divorce March 12th
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by afamaustin(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
lord give me my own march 11
Re: Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple by bluejean(f): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2017
check d names o peeps. na so one fella rear him head talk sey them no include northerners for wedding party. #nonsense#

congrats to Oge n Jim. all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.