Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82958 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by jeeqaa7(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hunted Hunter
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by kentoplash(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm... How the magun go tumble person wey put am?

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by hedonistic: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

So your husband should allow you "roam the streets" in peace too, or what exactly is your point? It seems some of you girls of nowadays are now totally mad and drunk on this so-called 'gender equality' nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by princeonx: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Devil don romance Mami water!
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by jeeqaa7(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hunted Hunter.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by victorazy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Came to check names

2 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Luvdk(f): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Decryptor:

And women are very kind! undecided
Wharever
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by iamsamadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
It depends... Remember the movie "Thunderbolt"? The husband didnt want to have sex with his wife because he was scared... It becomes of no effect to the husband after sleeping with another man.

MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

How come her own husband began to tumble after making love to her?

Yorubas, please come and explain this magun well.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Lasskeey: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Decryptor:

And women are very kind! undecided
..... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by sammirano: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Decryptor:

I thought i was the only one who made that observation.

Thunderbolt Magun is not limited but any man that sleeps with her within the specified period.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Godful: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
God help us
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by JideAmuGiaka: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

The man have to render the charm impotent before climbing. The wife said she lured him to make love to her, that means the man was a kind of taken unaware and didn't have the chance to render the charm impotent. Don't forget that the wife was on a fact finding mission.

4 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by frisky2good(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Magun does not recognize preek. Any preek that enters must do as e suppose do grin

MasterofNL:

5 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Spidermon: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don watch this film before
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by adeadeyera(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:
Afonja women and infidelity are inseparable

Receive sense in Jesus' name.

4 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by cooldude62(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

Magun knows nobody. The only advantage the husband has is that he knows his wife is carrying something dangerous, hence, stays off her. It catches anybody that climbs the woman.
Please note that it is not only the husband that can lace a woman with magun, someone outside, maybe a concubine can. In that case, the husband dies if he climbs.

Magun is used by a husband when he suspects the wife. I think the marriage should be dissolved instead of killing someone else.

8 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Bekimbo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yoruba men and magu na 5&6
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by enomakos(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice
in edo state?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by adeadeyera(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Yoruba marriages can be valueless.
Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
drimpeccable:
Interesting! The evil that men do,....... grin
Lives wit Them, lives after them

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Lexusgs430: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thunderbolt, bolted to sender......... Stupid man, he could not resist the mangoro's and snail, after lacing her? All he could have said was no, I no wan tumble... .... ...

3 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by BioTeck: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

You misunderstood the meaning of Magun and how it works...Once a woman is laced with Magun...she's forbbidden to all including her husband or whoever laced her except if the person has eaten the antidote.

Magun is like a fire, it does not respect who started it...it burns all.

6 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by 1miccza: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
All these Kain yeye story sef
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by yaqq: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by hedonistic: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
7Alexander:
I'm not in support of what the man did, but, isn't the magun supposed to kick in when the woman has extramarital affair.

If yes, then why is she scared?

Don't mind these disgusting women.

If you know you're not unfaithful, why all the ranting and vexing? Next thing they will start talking about trust... As if trust is an entitlement. It is earned, not freely given.

When all fails they'll start comparing themselves with men and saying "shebi the man also strays'. Jokers.

CC:
Luvdk:
Lol just try that on me n see if I will not kill you sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
All i hav 2 say is NAWAOOOOOO
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by lovemaths(f): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
I did not need to check names. Oduduwas this is your handwork

3 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by do4luv14(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

urhobo?
in ma tribe, its same its automatically placed, but if I as the husband Ws told abt the wife and I do notion, its me dat will bear d burnt,
and if I do tell her as well war,ed her repeatly and she refuse to listen, den ma head and every part of ma body is NT wit her, will also become deaf to all her adulterous action,
only den should. Go hear wen, Thu nt from me

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by passyhansome(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
adeadeyera:

Receive sense in Jesus' name.

Am damn serious it's not been tribalistic I was born and grew in the West I know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice
Which village be dat ?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by VeniJu: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Help!
I just called my yoruba friend ''Afonja'' which i learnt from nairaland. Now the guy is angry with me.. Please, what does it even mean

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.