Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82984 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by maasoap(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

How come her own husband began to tumble after making love to her?

Yorubas, please come and explain this magun well.
No. Any first man to meet her after placing the Magun on her. Many husbands are believed to have mistakenly killed themselves through this wicked means. Sometimes, concubines used it on housewives against the husbands.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by glossy6(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
7Alexander:
I'm not in support of what the man did, but, isn't the magun supposed to kick in when the woman has extramarital affair.

If yes, then why is she scared?

If no man sleeps with her, she will DIE after 7 days.

Even her husband is bound to die if he sleeps with her within that 7 days.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by mile12crises: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
there is also a tribe in enugu that also practise such...delta too

That's Enugu Ezike
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by eniwhy: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Yeaaa tell me more
. Women are meant to create beauty in the world.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Magicdon(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe

which tribe are you
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by BraniacX(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
i am ishan
Never knew you guys were covered too undecided
Maybe marrying an ishan gal aint gonna rock my boat afterall
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by mikaael(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe

edo I hail oo
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Kennyodinye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

op all this your question you sure say u neva dey prepare to nack person wife grin
MasterofNL:

op all this your question you sure say u neva dey prepare to nack person wife
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

To clarify:

Who should be cheating in a marriage? Nobody
Is attempting to commit murder via magun an acceptable action because your spouse may be cheating? No
Should she have left him to tumble indefinitely? Absolutely

Don't mention me with rubbish this morning.
Aunty ode. undecided
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by frugal(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

What tribe are you from again? I'm looking for a wife grin
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by afrokid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

That dont mean some won't still do it. The ones that have some fear go and marry from other tribes and still go ahead and do what they want. So, what difference does it make.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by agrovick(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
frugal:
What tribe are you from again? I'm looking for a wife grin
ishan,edo
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
mikaael:

edo I hail oo
welcome my guy
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by adeadeyera(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:

Am damn serious it's not been tribalistic I was born and grew in the West I know what am saying

And that's enough ground to generalize, right?
Would it be safe to say "all igbos are illiterate"?
Please next time, when the urge to hurriedly post nonsense comes on you, pause a bit and think through.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Magicdon:

which tribe are you
ishan
mile12crises:

That's Enugu Ezike
yes
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
kitten gone sour
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
afrokid:

That dont mean some won't still do it. The ones that have some fear go and marry from other tribes and still go ahead and do what they want. So, what difference does it make.
xcept dat
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by VeniJu: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's no different from you being an Osu!
Thanks. I will apologise to him. Afterall, i never knew the meaning.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by achieverme(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

No o. Magun is not victim-specific. It is a trap that can catch just anybody, including the mastermind.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by VeniJu: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's no different from you being an Osu!
Thanks. I will apologise to him. Afterall, i never knew the meaning.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by VeniJu: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
mile12crises:

see insult.... afonja means defeated warriors.

As in the way Fulanis defeated and chased Yorubas from Ilorin.
I never knew it was an insult. We were actually arguing over a football match oo. I angrily shouted ''see this afonja'' he got angry and left.
I will go & apologised.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by DesireBenjamin: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
mile12crises:

see insult.... afonja means defeated warriors.

As in the way Fulanis defeated and chased Yorubas from Ilorin.

grin grin grin u pipu want d Afonjas on ds platform to break ur head abi?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by NLSniper(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry
Women are saints!
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

No. Placing a magun on ur wife it means you re hundred percent sure she sleeps out side.

If no man sleep with her after somedays she will begins to dry. But if you the husband sleep with her when the magun is still active and ur wife have not done anything, then it automayically affects you. It means you re laying a wrong accusation on her.

Thats how the gods of thunder works.

2 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by abike12(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Aunty ode. undecided

Insult noted. Did you get your credit alert for abusing a stranger on the internet or are u still on zero balance?

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

igala I guess?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by passyhansome(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
adeadeyera:

And that's enough ground to generalize, right?
Would it be safe to say "all igbos are illiterate"?
Please next time, when the urge to hurriedly post nonsense comes on you, pause a bit and think through.

Go and sin no more.

Okay Bro but it's logic
Proposition
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Jokkarm2: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
I trust afojas, on juju well well. They can put juju even in the food they will folow eat.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by sissoko22(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Igala
martineverest:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.