Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82972 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by snowden9(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
its an edo tribe,esan
True word. Not from esan though but i have friends from there and I've heard a lot about their women being faithful and also heard about the calamities that befell those that committed adultery. Is that the only tribe in Nigeria though that that stuff happens to their women? Cos guys they find faithful girls these days like money.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by BraniacX(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
i am not urhobo.

Urhobo is my neighbouring tribe,tho

It applies to two tribes in delta state where a woman married to their male is magun(ed) by default! grin
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Dlionsheart: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

Pls what tribe are you??

Who knows, i may just find a good wife from your tribe.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Luvdk(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
eniwhy:
Women too are wicked you people should stop jumping from one bed to another. Pls
Yeaaa tell me more
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Kagawa10: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
do4luv14:
Those insulting the man, and sidi,g by the woman should ashamed, cos the woman show no remorse for her actions,
aftr
er finding out the cause of her illness, should ha gone to beg the husband for forgiveness, yet she had the mind to lure him into the act, jst shows one thing,
she is clearly an adulterous woman, a,d a shame to womanhood,
furthermore, MAGU is used to catch her in the act, and to warn her

If magun stays too long in a woman, she becomes ill. It was probably why she had to lure him to sleep with her in order to destroy the charm.

The man is wrong in this case, simple.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

It applies to two tribes in delta state where a woman married to their male is magun(ed) by default! grin
i am ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nairaboi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
she is a born cheat. else she wouldn't have bothered if the husband placed a magun on her or not. but because the spirit of cheating is in built, she just had to test it
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by bizhop01: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yoruba tinx,that is when your wife pussy is more secure than your life

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
snowden9:

True word. Not from esan though but i have friends from there and I've heard a lot about their women being faithful and also heard about the calamities that befell those that committed adultery. Is that the only tribe in Nigeria though that that stuff happens to their women? Cos guys they find faithful girls these days like money.
there is also a tribe in enugu that also practise such...delta too
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by nickxtra(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
ishan edo state
Agree to an extent. Ladies now a days don't regard to old traditional values.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Softhands(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
ishan edo state
andd the girls dey fine no be small thing oo
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Luvdk(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
hedonistic:

Don't mind these disgusting women.

If you know you're not unfaithful, why all the ranting and vexing? Next thing they will start talking about trust... As if trust is an entitlement. It is earned, not freely given.

When all fails they'll start comparing themselves with men and saying "shebi the man also strays'. Jokers.

CC:
Continue crying grin not only men has the right to fvck around
We do... tongue

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dlionsheart:

Pls what tribe are you??

Who knows, i may just find a good wife from your tribe.
i think it only applies to men from my tribe
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Argh! Make e work for others too oo
generally,...if a man from my tribemarries to anyy tribe,be it yoruba or hausa,same thing applies
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by onyxo76(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
i thought magun not work if the husband sleeps with the wife he placed the charm on...this one beats my imagination.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by bigiyaro(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

How come her own husband began to tumble after making love to her?

Yorubas, please come and explain this magun well.
this shows the woman is guilty, and e dey pain her say, her parrols Don end.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Softhands:
andd the girls dey fine no be small thing oo
true,tho...naturally fair women plenty.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by dimicah1990: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na Wah.Men Wit D Fear Of D Unknwn
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by abbey621(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
BioTeck:

It will work against the person if he doesn't have the antidote

FALSE, stop saying what you don't know!
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
nickxtra:
Agree to an extent. Ladies now a days don't regard to old traditional values.
my bro,the law still function till tomorrow....they ve even refined it of recent

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
ok ma.....i used it because most ppl only know the tribe as 'ishan' not 'esan'...its only edo ppl that use it

Ma?
*moon walking right out of here *

Good talk, bro.

Have a wonderful evening.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by ehikwe22: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

urhobo?
I think it happens in all parts of Delta and Edo including the Anioma part.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by lielbree: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe
Abeg which tribe is that?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Boyooosa(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry
bt u luvdik cheesy

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
lielbree:
Abeg which tribe is that?
ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by TinaAnita(f): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
hedonistic:

Trust is not automatic. You have to earn trust.

Besides, what do you mean by "endangering her life"? Her life is perfectly safe as long as she remains faithful! And if she is ultimately unfaithful and gets into trouble as a consequence, her life is meaningless to the husband, so what's the fuss about?

He has lived with his wife for more than two decades so why can't he trust her? How can you live with someone you don't trust for such a long time? I won't be surprised if he is the one messing around and thinks the woman is doing the same thing. I smell hypocrisy!

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azil:

Ma? *moon walking right out of here *
Good talk, bro.
Have a wonderful evening.
thank u,ma...and u too ma
are u esan?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

To clarify:

Who should be cheating in a marriage? Nobody
Is attempting to commit murder via magun an acceptable action because your spouse may be cheating? No
Should she have left him to tumble indefinitely? Absolutely

Don't mention me with rubbish this morning.

I been think say na if you tumble the third one, u go kpai?

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by mile12crises: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:
Help!
I just called my yoruba friend ''Afonja'' which i learnt from nairaland. Now the guy is angry with me.. Please, what does it even mean

see insult.... afonja means defeated warriors.

As in the way Fulanis defeated and chased Yorubas from Ilorin.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by BioTeck: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=abbey621 post=53896729]

FALSE, stop saying what you don't know![/quote

Do you know what you are saying at all...If you are truly Abiodun, then sorry, you are probably a Lagosian breed Yoruba.

Let me enlighteen you a bit about what Yorubas call Magun....There are 201 different kinds of Magun...each is as potent as the other and it kill any man who had sexual act with the woman except if the man who placed the Magun has either eaten the antidote when he has finished preparing the charm or just before he plans to have sexual intercourse with the woman.(This is usually done when the Magun has being prepared).

Few of them will make the man who violated the woman to bark like a dog before he eventually died if he is not given the antidote, some will make him somersault about 7 times and die if he's not given the antidote... some will be on the man untill he crossed a gutter before it'll have it's effect and kill the man if he's not given the antidote. Some will be activated after eaten Okro...and so on and so fort.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by lielbree: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Bruv. Oya do the needful by linking me with a babe from your tribe. Btw, what tribe are you?
You want to marry ishan woman... beware what you wish for...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night