Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82957 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by SmartMugu: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Does the law in Nigeria recognize "Magun"? I was thinking the judge would throw the case out because "Magun" doesn't exist anywhere in the constitution.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
enomakos:
in edo state?
yes...esan

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
ceejay80s:
Which village be dat ?
its an edo tribe,esan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by obailala(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The man have to render the charm impotent before climbing. The wife said she lured him to make love to her, that means the man was a kind of taken unaware and didn't have the chance to render the charm impotent. Don't forget that the wife was on a fact finding mission.
Fact finding mission grin grin
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
i am ishan.....its only work for ishan men

Put some respect on that...ESAN not ishan.

I knew it would Esan.

#proudlyEsan.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by johnwell(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

The most difficult thing in life is to be a woman, I wonder how women cope with the kind of wahala we (men) carry around and still stand strong.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Argh! Make e work for others too oo
i will confirm from my mum when i get home
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
FrontPageLawyer:
Ikorodu again?
When I went to Lagos, I planned of visiting Ikorodu to see this court.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azil:

Put some respect on that...ESAN not ishan.
I knew it would Esan.
#proudlyEsan.
ishan is an anglicised form of 'esan'
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by blogAlive(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice
Which tribe is that?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry chai,,, watching Nigeria in HD shocked
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
profolaolu:
Back To Sender
but thunderbolt have no remedy now, the price is death, why is the man still alive?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
profolaolu:
Back To Sender
but thunderbolt have no remedy now, the price is death, why is the man still alive?.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nwaoma198(f): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yorubas and magun,kilode?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by kajsa08: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
no..ishan,edo state
exactly what i suspected. its by default in ishan.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
ishan is an anglicised form of 'esan'

Perhaps.
You however, are not allowed to use that version.

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by BraniacX(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

Wadoo!!! grin
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
blogAlive:
Which tribe is that?
ishan,edo state
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

Wadoo!!! grin
i am not urhobo.
Urhobo is my neighbouring tribe,tho
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by joinnow: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
But I smartly lured him to sleep with me. On that fateful day, after making love to me, he tumbled twice as I called for neighbours’ help.

They should check well may be the woman first husband put MANGU(Dont ClimB) which affected the current husband. Husband and wife matta.....
Don tire me

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Azil:

Perhaps.
You however, are not allowed to use that version.

ok ma.....i used it because most ppl only know the tribe as 'ishan' not 'esan'...its only edo ppl that use it
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by KanwuliaExtra: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Welcome to AFONJASTIC culture. grin
Will not even read past the first paragraph.

Na DEM fit do all dat DRAMA common toto! cheesy
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Softhands(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
which tribe be that o...i dey find wife o
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Brightology2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
no....ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Donmoris212: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

u b igala abi
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donmoris212:

u b igala abi
edo.....igala is a neighbouring tribe,tho
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Softhands:
which tribe be that o...i dey find wife o
ishan edo state

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by nickxtra(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
Tribe or ......
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Kagawa10: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
do4luv14:

in ma tribe, its same its automatically placed, but if I as the husband Ws told abt the wife and I do notion, its me dat will bear d burnt,
and if I do tell her as well war,ed her repeatly and she refuse to listen, den ma head and every part of ma body is NT wit her, will also become deaf to all her adulterous action,
only den should. Go hear wen, Thu nt from me

Ishan?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
nickxtra:
Tribe or ......
ishan edo state
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Kagawa10: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:
Help!
I just called my yoruba friend ''Afonja'' which i learnt from nairaland. Now the guy is angry with me.. Please, what does it even mean

It's no different from you being an Osu!
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by enomakos(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
yes...esan
ok you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night