Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82956 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:

Insult noted. Did you get your credit alert for abusing a stranger on the internet or are u still on zero balance?
Swerve abeg!!!
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by UltraSphinx(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe
which tribe is that?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Luvdk(f): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boyooosa:

bt u luvdik cheesy
Lol
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Omonigeriarere: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

How come her own husband began to tumble after making love to her?

Yorubas, please come and explain this magun well.

Magun can work on anyone. In this case, the husband thought that his wife was a cheating, which means the magun he placed on her has worked on another man. But the man was wronged in his assumption.

However, it is noteworthy that placing magun on a woman without any fornication on the part of such woman can lead to her death if the husband do not do the needful.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Luvdk(f): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
eniwhy:
. Women are meant to create beauty in the world.
You mean in the other room
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

To clarify:

Who should be cheating in a marriage? Nobody
Is attempting to commit murder via magun an acceptable action because your spouse may be cheating? No
Should she have left him to tumble indefinitely? Absolutely

Don't mention me with rubbish this morning.

Yea, i had it this morning. If she allows him to tumbled twice, her husband will die. But i was told they were not in good term, and her husband had not sleep with her for long time due to their differences. But when the woman discovered the fowl play, she played a fast one on her husband . She called her husband on phone that she wants to make peace with him that she is tired of the fight. after their settlement she said that her husband should sleep with her for her to believe that the issue is over. Thats y the man agreed to sleep with her.

The womam or the op is not telling us the truth. Another man place the magun on her, but when she discovered she decided to punished her husband accordong to what i heard from a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Kennykenty(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:
I need some clarifications here, I thought the magun should be put into action if another man apart from the husband should sleep with her.

Magum is just like a powerful trap set by hunter to catch or kill bush anamal if he mistakely step on it, the hunter will become the catched meat.

It is a strong poison who have no respect for the manufactural.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Erums(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry

Hi girl.. U cute,,, kindly text bk
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by theway83: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by cejaypriesty(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry
When you say men that includes ur dad, brothers, uncles and all your male friends, Think about it.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
kentoplash:
Hmmm... How the magun go tumble person wey put am?

Good dont mind the op. Another man who is having an affair with the womam placed the magun on her. But when it began to react nagatively she decided to deal with her husband who were not in good term. She decieved the man that she wanted to make peace, while she have a different plan.

Note. Her husband can never placed a magun a her and still sleep with her, no it is not possible.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Ebunluv(f): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe
the men even cheat more than the women very soon magun for men will be out.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by delishpot: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

I believe it is of any man sleeps with her. The husband would have to neutralize it before he can safely do it. Maybe he also thought he was off the danger list because he is her husband.
The woman better run before he pours her acid based on rumors .
Imagine, it is believed that if the woman is faithful, and the juju doesn't catch any man, it would turn around and start affecting the woman. Can you imagine if something happens to the husband and the woman is not made aware of the magun placed on her.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by mentor40(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nawao
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by delishpot: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

And how do men from your tribe reciprocate the gesture of their faithful wives?

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Ajsmart(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:

Interesting. Yoiu're from which tribe?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Magun can work on anyone. In this case, the husband thought that his wife was a cheating, which means the magun he placed on her has worked on another man. But the man was wronged in his assumption.

However, it is noteworthy that placing magun on a woman without any fornication on the part of such woman can lead to her death if the husband do not do the needful.
So you believed the story?

It is a lie. It was another man that placed the magun on her and not her husband. I had it ftom a reliable source. That woman is a wicked person.

She is not in good term with her husband because of her infidelity. Now when she discovered she had magun she decided to tricked her husband in the name of settlement.

Her husnand can not put a magun on her and still sleep with her. Think about.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

She's lying. Magun doesn't work the way she described it. She obviously wants the marriage to end that she will be free to mess around. Once she is divorced, the magun loses its potency.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry
Ur stupidity is of a none adulterated/origin brand....

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
siye102:
igala I guess?
no.....ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by KardinalZik(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Lol just try that on me n see if I will not kill you sad

You mean you would love to have extramarital affairs?

Coz only those with such mindset react the way you're currently reacting.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ajsmart:

Interesting. Yoiu're from which tribe?
ishan

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
UltraSphinx:
which tribe is that?
ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
sissoko22:
Igala
no..ishan
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
maasoap:

No. Any first man to meet her after placing the Magun on her. Many husbands are believed to have mistakenly killed themselves through this wicked means. Sometimes, concubines used it on housewives against the husbands.

God bless you. thats exactly what heppens. her cuncubine did that to her. So when she finds out she decided to punished her husband with. I had it from a reliable source. They were not in good term because of her infidelity. She decided to tricked her husband in the name of making peace and lured him to sleep with her.

No man can placed a magun on a woman and still sleep with her without removing it. The story is false.

2 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kagawa10:

If magun stays too long in a woman, she becomes ill. It was probably why she had to lure him to sleep with her in order to destroy the charm.

The man is wrong in this case, simple.

No. It was not her husband that did it. I have corrected someone about it. I had it from a reliable source. The op does not know the true story. you can read it on page 6.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by eniwhy: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
You mean in the other room
women are peace in the world, its her duty to keep her home peaceful. Let chat on WhatsApp so that I can tell you more.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by cosade(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

7Alexander:
I'm not in support of what the man did, but, isn't the magun supposed to kick in when the woman has extramarital affair.

If yes, then why is she scared?

It will affect the first man that has sexual relationship with a woman laced with magun, irrespective of whether he's her husband or not. Equally, she is in great danger (resulting into death) if she does not have sexual relationship within a certain period, in some cases 21 days.

Some people could discern people laced with magun which is what happened in this woman's case, and in order to avert death she had to trick her husband to have sexual relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Zirah: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
You're a fool. Cursed to be a fool. May l.ask...who brought you up like this.

hedonistic:

As you would know if you have any iota of common sense, in our culture (and in most parts of Africa) men and women don't have the same roles, privileges, limitations, and expectations. That's why a man is required to pay your bride price. That's why you change your surname to the man's own. That's why a man can openly marry more than one wife if he wishes. That's why your parents would flog you back to your husband's house if you claim you want to exit the marriage MERELY because your husband "cheated' (duh).

You so-called 'enlightened' girls of nowadays need to take a chill pill. Live with the norm or stay single. I'm sure it's not that hard.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by OkoAnike(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
MasterofNL:

That juju embargo any body from accessing that point of entry including the husband and after some time of no entry either by the hubby or any other person, the juju bans back on the innocent woman and can take her life if help is not offered.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by hedonistic: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Continue crying grin not only men has the right to fvck around
We do... tongue
Oya now, remember to tell that to your husband, your children, your parents, and the rest of society when you're caught... And then wait for the aftermath.

Swegbe girls of nowadays. Bring our your dick and pee while standing, just to prove that you're equal with men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.