Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60471 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

Hmmm...I always take my girlfriend for granted.Seems like I gotta be careful from now on,i won't wanna get into one of her wrong books hehehe

Guys do that from time to time & it's definitely one of the reasons some women either end the relationship or cheat. Nobody wants to be taken for granted, especially since there's plenty to choose from out there. You'd be surprised at the kind of guys she turns down because of you. Some are probably even 10x better tongue
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by UIA04(f): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

because 'good people' tend to see the good in 'bad people'..it is their nature to be hopeful, optimistic and forgiving...

You Garrit
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oga Marin how body grin
mummy body dey inside shirt oo!!!how your side na??
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by luvola(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:
TRUSTING HIM....I REALLY REGRETED TRUSTING HIM AND BEEN FAITHFUL TO HIM...AND I REGRETTED GIVING HIM MY FLOWER TO DISFLOWER ON MY BIRTHDAY... embarassed cry
Sowie dear. Check your inbox

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

Lmao, you sure have my time young man don't you? Redirect you anger elsewhere, people like you are part of the problem we have in this country. Empty pocket really? It's all good lol grin

You get strength ooo...wallahi

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by summerflame(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:

Lmao, you sure have my time young man don't you? Redirect you anger elsewhere, people like you are part of the problem we have in this country. Empty pocket really? It's all good lol grin
don't even dare me. Don't make me show to you how ibadan peeps can make your life miserable
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by JSmart4u(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Guys do that from time to time & it's definitely one of the reasons some women either end the relationship or cheat. Nobody wants to be taken for granted, especially since there's plenty to choose from out there. You'd be surprised at the kind of guys she turns down because of you. Some are probably even 10x better tongue

You are right. Its just that girls sometimes give alot of problems which causse guys to cheat. How can a girl just give sex once in one or two months,to their guys and expect them not to cheat. We can't turn gay because she refuses intimacy for no apparent reason,not to mention the nagging too.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
unclezuma:

You get strength ooo...wallahi

Lol. See me see wahala o
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

You are right. Its just that girls sometimes give alot of problems which causse guys to cheat. How can a girl just give sex once in one or two months,to their guys and expect them not to cheat. We can't turn gay because she refuses intimacy for no apparent reason,not to mention the nagging too.

LOL! That's strange. I mean the long intervals between sex. The nagging, well it comes with the package. Act right & there won't be none tongue
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ konji. Sorry but I can't relate. All I know is that I fall in love rarely but when it happens it's genuine for me. I don't play games or waste my time on meaningless things. Other than jealousy, I've never acted out of character because of love. I don't even know how I'd handle myself if I were to find myself in a position where I'm completely irrational over someone. I'd probably check myself into a mental hospital grin

If u cant relate n wano check urself into a mental health facility cos u cant explain , for once in ur life, the feelings , I make bold to tell u then that u hvnt really luvd.

Havent really let go. Stiff , not willing to soak it in n ride d foggy unknown tide that so many hv crashed from.

@Bolded, if u r capable of jealousy induced by lust, u mos def r capable of luving deeply.

This is why i said : worry less.

He is comin, only him can make u melt.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LorDBolton(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
nandyz:
I pick her up. From ND 1, when the road was tough, her friends were like, how I wish am dating this ur guy... I do her assignments, I gave her tutorial on most of her courses,, I drew her technical drawing, I cloth her, transportation fee even feeding.. The one that peice me off most is bearing her name in exam hall... Nna Check this kind thing na... The day we have a little problem,, what she told me that if I did not do all this thing for her,, some one will do it better that I did... Nna,, I come pack well ooo.. Jus dey observe her.. After some years, she realized that am different but it is too late...

Igbo ladies don't deserve igbo guys @ all

I haven't seen a tribe where men take pride. In giving their women heaven n earth like igbo men do, yet your women. Still misbehave

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
I love yourlast two paragraph..money is really ones comfort after being heart broken...I realised that wen one has no money, then he feels the heart break more...but once the money is there, its comfort you and u feel less heart break and u also move on quickly because of d money who happens to be your friend and comfort...

NA wen man no get money, e go dey think too much of d past

tobianthony:
Sold my ps4 and all my other game CDS to buy an engagement ring .

Sold my big ass screen TV to buy clothes for her for 30k, for introduction .

Broke the engagement via bbm after introduction .

I bought another TV and ps4 but I'm still mourning my stupidity .

But I forgive her ...all the best . I am doing extremely well.

" Money is cold comfort in the absence of love " - Trip Darling - Dirty ,sexy money .

We will look at all these things and just laugh jor

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
HARDDON:

If u cant relate n wano check urself into a mental health facility cos u cant explain , for once in ur life, the feelings , I make bold to tell u then that u hvnt really luvd.

Havent really let go. Stiff , not willing to soak it in n ride d foggy unknown tide that so many hv crashed from.

@Bolded, if u r capable of jealousy induced by lust, u mos def r capable of luving deeply.

This is why i said : worry less.

He is comin, only him can make u melt.

We'll see lol. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the challenge like...

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by JSmart4u(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! That's strange. I mean the long intervals between sex. The nagging, well it comes with the package. Act right & there won't be none tongue

HEHEHE...U said act right??

I remember an ex-girlfriend i had( i broke up with her though),She had the same problem. Not the nagging though. These were the reasons i couldnt take anymore from her before i broke up with her
1. She saw some text messages from girls on my phone,but she never confronted me about it,in other words,she pretended like nothing happened at all.
2.She gave sex probably once in 2 month or so,giving excuses of pregnancy or some sort of religious stuffs
3.She stored numbers of some guys who were hitting on her but never made mention of it to me,unless i heard it from somewhere else. We still taked a few times after the break up,but she always insinuated that she never cheated on me.she said i dumped her because i was tired of her bcuz she didnt give me sex the way i wanted. So in that situation,i dont think i did anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by absky5(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Northmall:
Omg. What's the problem? Going through this thread and reading most of the comments hurt my eyes. A lot of Nairalanders can't even make correct sentences. Typing with short words has become the new trend or y'all are just lazy?
what is y'all?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

HEHEHE...U said act right??

I remember an ex-girlfriend i had( i broke up with her though),She had the same problem. Not the nagging though. These were the reasons i couldnt take anymore from her before i broke up with her
1. She saw some text messages from girls on my phone,but she never confronted me about it,in other words,she pretended like nothing happened at all.
2.She gave sex probably once in 2 month or so,giving excuses of pregnancy or some sort of religious stuffs
3.She stored numbers of some guys who were hitting on her but never made mention of it to me,unless i heard it from somewhere else. We still taked a few times after the break up,but she always insinuated that she never cheated on me.she said i dumped her because i was tired of her bcuz she didnt give me sex the way i wanted. So in that situation,i dont think i did anything wrong.

Hmmmm, are you sure the problem is not you here grin ? Why are they "all" avoiding sex with you? To each their own lol. I don't know what to say.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bamboochi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Helloooooo.... I have not signed in here in 7years...please the bullies shouldn't yab me biko
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by JSmart4u(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm, are you sure the problem is not you here grin ? Why are they "all" avoiding sex with you? To each their own lol. I don't know what to say.

Lolzz i never said "all". It was only that ex. I used her as emphasis bcuz she's the only one i got such experience from. If she never behaved as such,i couldn't av broke things off. My current one got no problem at all,i'm her problem lol.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

We'll see lol. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the challenge like...

Wow! To d your spectacles about tins. U must hv bn tru alot.

Btw,

This is no challenge..... itz life. Itz bonding , itz magnum living.
The heart was made to share. N d one that shares not truely, withers.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

Lolzz i never said "all". It was only that ex. I used her as emphasis bcuz she's the only one i got such experience from. If she never behaved as such,i couldn't av broke things off.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were experiencing the same thing with your current GF. Maybe I read it wrong. I get you.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
HARDDON:

Wow! To d your spectacles about tins. U must hv bn tru alot.

Btw,

This is no challenge..... itz life. Itz bonding , itz magnum living.
The heart was made to share. N d one that shares not truely, withers.

Well, it'd be a challenge for me because it's something new. Even if it happened, I doubt it'd go very far because I don't like too much feelings, particularly when I feel consumed by them. I'd run like the wind!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by freshbear(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hotfreeze:

Congrats bro.

You escaped marrying someone who didn't love you and she missed marrying someone who truly loved her.

Ladies at her age choose swag over class. In a decade, she would see you and be hiding in shame.

My ex left me for a guy in Zenith cos I was a student back then. When I got to my final year on school, he lost his job and couldn't get others so quickly. Then, I was preparing to go to Law School.

When I started working, she started calling me and all. She was crying, begging me to forgive her. This was someone who had already done introduction with the other guy. I told her I accepted, we hung out, had sex a couple of times (na my pension) before I told her off.

Now, I show love to my parents and my siblings' kids and I'm so happy. I remember when I called my mom and told her 'Mommy, I love you', she was crying. She thought I was going to die.

My brother, leave those girls o. In 5 years time, she'll know the difference between swag and class.
Guy,u got me teary eyes esp DAT ur mums part.Nothing is more powerful like a mother's prayers.you will end up with a virtuous wife no doubt.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
360command:
I feel your statement but.....
but what?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Seriously @ the bolded!!!

So the guy doesn't see plenty to choose from out there?

We're at a very awful point when it is acceptable to entertain offers outside because the flame isn't as bright as it was on day 1?

If ladies are so sure they're always going to get guys 10x better than guys they are in a relationship with, what's the point in entering relationships? Statistically, each of us has more than 1 person who is right for us.

So what, guys have to accept that they're just holding the gate until someone else (*10x better*) pops along? No wonder we hear sh*t like, the problem ain't you, I just don't feel it anymore. Then months later, they're back with the usual it was a mistake, I didn't know what got into me.

@Giel, I'm about going ballistic here.

A girl who has to turn guys down isn't doing her guy a favor. She's doing herself a favor 95% of the time. The other 5% has to be sacrifice for what they have together. If she decides what they have together isn't worth preserving, then yeah just call it off. Don't make it sound like a lady in a relationship is managing the guy.

And maybe this just beefs up the reason why guys shouldn't do next level sh*t with or for a lady who they haven't wedded. It's a bloody waste. Imagine the insolence. Even if she has to turn down Buhari's son, that's not on me. She has good reason to, if she doesn't, she can go warm his bed.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=54291997]

Oops! @ bolded, didnt know ive got a sister across d globe grin

What if im d guy that took ur flower? shocked angry cheesy[/quote
Lolzzz..u cant be cos he cant write a correct english like u do grin] his a pussy and i guess ur not grin grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by AuroraB(f): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
dadaadec:
I regret fucking my ex....

After fucking her silly many times.

she came one day to ask me dat are we dating?

Bla bla, bla... She say "We just friends" and she go marry anoda man.

Feel like taking my bleeps back coz she ova enjoy am.

I hate myself and hate her 4 dat action..
grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
I regret nothing. just the time wasted with her.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Toks2008:

And it will blow your mind that it will work out.

Dating and long courtship is for boys and girls who just want to catch fun.

How long will it take me to know if a lady is sexually pleasing to my eyes,a good cook and of course has a character good enough to risk marrying her? It does not take forever.

Just a simple background check in her place of work,house,family circle and among friends will give you a clue.

I wish you the best bro.

Thanks bro.... Wish you same
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
davidif:

A better topic would have been What would your Ex say about You? Now I would like to see the responses to that because most people tend to claim things are not there fault so it would be good to hear what the exes think about that.

Everyone has a unique prism through which they see the world.

That sacrifice you are making, to you it's as big as a canon ball. To your gf or ex, it's about the size of a table tennis ball.

Ditto for the ex.

By the way, there is a thread about an advice to give to the current person dating your ex somewhere on Romanceland. It isn't the same as the topic you propose, but it's darn close.

It is very difficult to be objective about something as subjective as romantic relationships. No two people are committed 50:50. There's always a skewing, one party putting in more effort than the other. It's even skewed differently at different points in the relationship. For example, the guy may be all over the girl at the start, then the table flips after a couple of years with the guy desperately wanting out and the girl holding the fort.

Moreover people change and people react differently to different people. That ex who couldn't keep her mouth shut to save her life will be mum like a new born kitten with some other guy.

Relationships are like throwing spaghetti at the wall. It's all about what sticks. There's no manual. You just keep doing your best and improving yourself until you find someone who looks at you and say "fu*k it, I hate you for X,Y,Z reasons but I appreciate you for A, B, C reasons and I want us to keep fighting for what we have come what may."

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by amakadihot87(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
I regret fucking him,yea cos it makes me feel cheap anytime i see him
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by 360command: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
uzoclinton:
but what?
treat them the way they deserve it.only when they come to you for help and appreciate the little or big you have done for them. some of all this guys, they help ladies mostly because of their pvssy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Notatribalist(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
I don't even do relationship again,my main aim is aiming something bigger,sometimes I thank God for what happened, who knows what will happen when I start sending money back home to her,she may start giving it out to another lazy nig*a while I work my arse away in another country.
u don talk am finish.all the best bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.