Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60216 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Ladies You are a Queen, created for a KING STOP settling for the Joker... I once made a huge mistake too ashamed to talk about it. I just pray he never cross my part cos am gonna take off his eye balls grin cheesy How do one recognize a joker Jokers everywhere angry Don't misquote me am just saying my mind. smiley How do one differentiate KINGS, GREAT MINDS, REAL MEN from play boyz jokers I don tire I swear! In fact being single is my hobby.

Easy but difficult..
By striking a balance between the head and the Heart

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by naughtylagosguy(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
Well ,have got zero regrets .Everything I ever did was done in good faith and have never been a liability to any guy .

I trust you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
big confession... He must be ur first love right?
yes he was...d relationship lasted for 8years before i knew he was a cheat and a game master...while my relationship with him was 8years i find out he has another 4 years and 2 years relationship with other ladies...and i got to know he can sleep with any beast as far as d beast is wearing skirt....some guys are devil in disguise that why i dont condemn gays cos you never know what drives them into it
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
femi4:
Sorry about your flower.....hope you ve gotten a new one
Your not even nice undecided
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by aggahegbema(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
The smiley is saying otherwise.
sir Clinton plz extend this kind of gesture 2 mi side i need help lyk very serious 07065681905 Desmond
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley
yikes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
mekyno777:
Sori dear, cry no more.
Every flower always got deflowered, jst a matter of time.
Yes i know but it always hurt when d guy waited for two years to take the flower...and after regular taking of d flower for good 8years and trusting him with my entire life thinking av found my soul mate i find out his noting but a user...it really hurt embarassed
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Omotayor123:

Talking from the guys point of view shey

Go back and read the experience of ladies in the hands of heartless men.
it's happen on both sides, stop being one sided.

Ask any Lady who is a heartless lover and you will be amazed to know she once loved a guy genuinely. cool

Tell dem oooooo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2017
queenbetsy:
so sorry about that dear... if I'm not asking for too much, how old was the relationship when you gave him your flower?
2years plus...and the relationship lasted for 8years
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2017
lol for all comments, the most important, we learn nd kip learning, sha don't have much hate in u, cos u hurt ur self more before nyoda person, might come back to drop mine hehehe
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

yes he was...d relationship lasted for 8years before i knew he was a cheat and a game master...while my relationship with him was 8years i find out he has another 4 years and 2 years relationship with other ladies...and i got to know he can sleep with any beast as far as d beast is wearing skirt....some guys are devil in disguise that why i dont condemn gays cos you never know what drives them into it
currently I must tell u some shit I'm into, there is this girl I'm so much into, I have loved her to an extent that 90percent of my thoughts are of her, I see to her every need even though I don't have much yet, I write her poems, stay by her when she is ill, never had sex wit her, loved her unconditionally, but she flairs up when I complain of her attention cos she gives me non, hardly returns my calls, she kissed her ex who took her as trash when she was still with him, she didn't tell me what she did until she had something with another guy that was no where near my features.

I get attention from ladies, I get sexual advances that almost no guy would be able to resist but still I did for her sake, yet she had some nasty stuff with a guy and couldn't help it cos her conscience was killing her, then she told me about it and about her ex whom she kissed the previous day, I lost trust for her, still I loved her even more, I complain of her love, attention and commitment but she just flairs up when I do, but knowing she did what she did with another guy has left me with sleepless nights as I respected her and thought she could never do such with the amount of love I shower on her. It's a heart break for me, still I'm sticking around.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2017
aggahegbema:
sir Clinton plz extend this kind of gesture 2 mi side i need help lyk very serious 07065681905 Desmond
Excuse me??
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

Yes i know but it always hurt when d guy waited for two years to take the flower...and after regular taking of d flower for good 8years and trusting him with my entire life thinking av found my soul mate i find out his noting but a user...it really hurt embarassed
why did you make him wait 2 years? makes no sense.
when people do that, it increases demand for that puccy and assumes a derivative value-like. and when he gets it after 2 years he comes back to his senses. like "is it really worth it"

Law of demand and supply in respect to diminishing returns. sadly

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by summerflame(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2017
U fool, shut up there u ugly ass mofo. Why quoting him with insult?. If u don't like his comment, then pass and stop quoting him insultingly.. Learn to mind your own biz mofo
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
why did you make him wait 2 years? makes no sense.
when people do that, it increases demand for that puccy and assumes a derivative value-like. and when he gets it after 2 years he comes back to his senses. like "is it really worth it"

Law of demand and supply in respect to diminishing returns. sadly
I have to make him wait cos i belive as a virgin if you sleep with a guy too early in a relationship he wont take you serious...he will take u as a cheap girl and apart from that i was very innocent...very decent then...never knew my right from my left so i was always scared to go close to a guy....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2017
queenbetsy:
though we talked about it several times bt it seemed as if i was the one in need of the relationship and he's not concerned, I played along and eventually freed him which he least expected

I am here baby true love is here
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
cutedharmee:

Thanks... Oya come and take

I am on my way putting on my boxer
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

I have to make him wait cos i belive as a virgin if you sleep with a guy too early in a relationship he wont take you serious...he will take u as a cheap girl and apart from that i was very innocent...very decent then...never knew my right from my left so i was always scared to go close to a guy....
Are u still a virgin abi Trojan don open the gate of troy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

you took decision based on your thought process alone. next time think of the implications of your decision on the other party. think of how he'll perceive it. aside that, life is about decisions and risks are always tagged to every decision. it's sad that people learn the hard way. truth you were naive. young people make so much mistakes due to pressure.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Your last paragraph nailed it. Three gbosa for u. Nma27.....thats d fact, 99% girls ain't loyal. I paid my own babe school fees, project and just because I didn't buy clothes, she said I didn't do anything. Am I her father? Funniest thing is that her dad isn't. paying the school fees. Girls don't know what they want. Certificate or clothes?

No girl is worth it. Am not even married to u yet.

The best thing a man can do for himself is to focus on his career, that pays. Pussyy ain't gold, 2 minutes enjoyment

bro, I love ur last paragraph "pussy ain't gold..just 2 min enjoyment"..one career is more important b4 considering dis pussy ass bitch

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by davidif: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2017
piperson:
so some people do crazy things for their girlfriend or boyfriend but after a break up they feel their fomer mates deserve less than what they did for them

so the question is, what did you do for your ex that you ended up regretting?

A better topic would have been What would your Ex say about You? Now I would like to see the responses to that because most people tend to claim things are not there fault when a relationship sours so it would be good to hear what there exes think about that.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:
TRUSTING HIM....I REALLY REGRETED TRUSTING HIM AND BEEN FAITHFUL TO HIM...AND I REGRETTED GIVING HIM MY FLOWER TO DISFLOWER ON MY BIRTHDAY... embarassed cry

Loo
The Trojan gate is wide open

Trojans beware of gift grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Hollawayn05:
Got Her Infinix Hot 4 Pro last year September and she Broke up a Month after... #hoeloriboo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Bought her mom nd sisters stuffs worth of 10k. Ah judith e no go beta 4 u o.
Ofokooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
EHI9ICE:

You look like some1 who loves washing clothes. #no offense
shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lmao. You see, I always tell people that someone who truly loves you, will stay despite your shortcomings.

Imagine, you were there for her Sexually, Fnancially and Emotionally, yet she cheated! She still fancied sex with another guy even though she gets her fill with you.

This should be a lesson to every man out there. Anything you do for the one you love, do it because you love them, and tell yourself that no matter what happens in the future, you will never regret what ever good you did! That's the way to go.

The truth is, no matter the pains of betrayal, we can't just stop helping the ones we truly love.

One more thing guys, never take sex enhancing drugs to please a woman, believe me, no matter how big your d..ck is, no matter how long you stay before ejaculation, no matter your skills and styles, if she is the type that cheats, she will.

I love your last paragraph..no matter how you satisfy her,, she will still cheat behind your back with different guys..girls like this are never satisfy and they don't no what they want

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Bwaal:

Are u still a virgin abi Trojan don open the gate of troy
:
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
currently I must tell u some shit I'm into, there is this girl I'm so much into, I have loved her to an extent that 90percent of my thoughts are of her, I see to her every need even though I don't have much yet, I write her poems, stay by her when she is ill, never had sex wit her, loved her unconditionally, but she flairs up when I complain of her attention cos she gives me non, hardly returns my calls, she kissed her ex who took her as trash when she was still with him, she didn't tell me what she did until she had something with another guy that was no where near my features.

I get attention from ladies, I get sexual advances that almost no guy would be able to resist but still I did for her sake, yet she had some nasty stuff with a guy and couldn't help it cos her conscience was killing her, then she told me about it and about her ex whom she kissed the previous day, I lost trust for her, still I loved her even more, I complain of her love, attention and commitment but she just flairs up when I do, but knowing she did what she did with another guy has left me with sleepless nights as I respected her and thought she could never do such with the amount of love I shower on her. It's a heart break for me, still I'm sticking around.. cry

Wow. Just curious, when you sit & think about the situation, how does it make you feel about yourself? If you don't know your value, don't expect someone else to calculate it for you. Just my 2c.

I can relate to some bits of your story with someone I was dating a very long time ago. I loved him the same way you seem to love your lady friend. Unlike your story, I had no proof of his cheating. I only suspected he was because he used to disappear & not talk to me for weeks at a time. So one Christmas morning we were together when he received a call from another woman. I just sat there & observed as he was desperately trying to make it sound like it was nothing. At that moment, right there & then, I decided that enough was enough. No more suspicions. It was confirmed & I had to do right by me. I just looked at him. Like really looked at him, knowing that it was the last time I was ever going to see his face. In my mind I kept asking myself what positive thing is he bringing into my life & when I couldn't find one single reason other than the fact that I loved him, I knew it was finally time to put a stop to everything. Love is only a feeling. Fortunately, feelings fade when you decide to remove yourself from toxic situations. Long story short, I stood by my word & never talked to him again until today. Since that day in December, I have learned to sacrifice/numb my feelings when a situation threatens my self worth & everything I stand for. I'd rather have that than someone that walks all over my feelings as if they were a plush floor rug.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:

Sorry about that brother..i feel your pain....i just taya for this lifee sef...animals in human shape are every where...it take the grace of GOD to overcome....May GOD guide us to the right part...this LIFE IS A TEACHER...THE MORE WE LIVE THE MORE WE LEARN
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2017
HARDDON:

The thing wit flower is: only d badt ones know how to pluck it right! N u guys only luv to gv it to em!
They r usually not in IT!
lead u on to d waters, have u taste it a couple of times, n leaves u to find ur way back hom angry
You are 100% on point
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Bwaal:

Loo
The Trojan gate is wide open

Trojans beware of gift grin grin grin
Naughty u
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by bsideboii(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Ladies You are a Queen, created for a KING STOP settling for the Joker... I once made a huge mistake too ashamed to talk about it. I just pray he never cross my part cos am gonna take off his eye balls grin cheesy How do one recognize a joker Jokers everywhere angry Don't misquote me am just saying my mind. smiley How do one differentiate KINGS, GREAT MINDS, REAL MEN from play boyz jokers I don tire I swear! In fact being single is my hobby.
U sound so angry. He must have really hurt u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.