Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60188 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow. Just curious, when you sit & think about the situation, how does it make you feel about yourself? If you don't know your value, don't expect someone else to calculate it for you. Just my 2c.

I can relate to some bits of your story with someone I was dating a very long time ago. I loved him the same way you seem to love your lady friend. Unlike your story, I had no proof of his cheating. I only suspected he was because he used to disappear & not talk to me for weeks at a time. So one Christmas morning we were together when he received a call from another woman. I just sat there & observed as he was desperately trying to make it sound like it was nothing. At that moment, right there & then, I decided that enough was enough. No more suspicions. It was confirmed & I had to do right by me. I just looked at him. Like really looked at him, knowing that it was the last time I was ever going to see his face. In my mind I kept asking myself what positive thing is he bringing into my life & when I couldn't find one single reason other than the fact that I loved him, I knew it was finally time to put a stop to everything. Love is only a feeling. Fortunately, feelings fade when you decide to remove yourself from toxic situations. Long story short, I stood by my word & never talked to him again until today. Since that day in December, I have learned to sacrifice/numb my feelings when a situation threatens my self worth & everything I stand for. I'd rather have that than someone that walks all over my feelings as if they were a plush floor rug.
i understand the advise you are trying to pass through my dear, I'm already forgetting her even though she still tries to exist in my life, I know with time I'll see her as nothing but a friend, somehow I still want her in my life, but it can't be more than a friend... Happy Sunday dear
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Yomiwayne80(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Toks2008:

We were technically married...dated for 6 years, had intro that was as grand as a small wedding but we suspended the real marriage for a reason bothering on waiting for her mum to be around as she was outside the country.

In yoruba culture a couple is considered as married after some marital ceremony is done even when the main trad wedding has not taken place..

Many people ask me why I'm single at 41 but how many people will you start telling that you started your life at 26 with a time waster.

At my age I don't even know how to woo a lady anymore...once I see that babe wey catch my fancy na marriage sure pass.

Sure Bros.... No much time anymore for dating... I dated girls but none worked out for me... Now the girl am settling down with... I didn't even date her for up to 2months ....just met her and asked her to take me to her parents... I don't care anymore!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

Sorry about that brother..i feel your pain....i just taya for this lifee sef...animals in human shape are every where...it take the grace of GOD to overcome....May GOD guide us to the right part...this LIFE IS A TEACHER...THE MORE WE LIVE THE MORE WE LEARN
yeeeah yeah... That's very correct, I wish I could move on just the way u did without having to think of coming back.. I guess with time smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
bro, my advise to you is to leave this girl and look for another better girl..your story is quite similar with mine but also different some how because I Bleep her countless time until she told me that I have slacken her vagina...break up with this girl before breaks up with you..also, try to Bleep her several time before you break up with her because she will never change...she will do more than that and you will continue to feel d heart break...if you don't take time, she will go back to her ex and some other new guys..

this girl don't worth your love, attention and care....kill your emotion for her..

SorftWerk:
currently I must tell u some shit I'm into, there is this girl I'm so much into, I have loved her to an extent that 90percent of my thoughts are of her, I see to her every need even though I don't have much yet, I write her poems, stay by her when she is ill, never had sex wit her, loved her unconditionally, but she flairs up when I complain of her attention cos she gives me non, hardly returns my calls, she kissed her ex who took her as trash when she was still with him, she didn't tell me what she did until she had something with another guy that was no where near my features.

I get attention from ladies, I get sexual advances that almost no guy would be able to resist but still I did for her sake, yet she had some nasty stuff with a guy and couldn't help it cos her conscience was killing her, then she told me about it and about her ex whom she kissed the previous day, I lost trust for her, still I loved her even more, I complain of her love, attention and commitment but she just flairs up when I do, but knowing she did what she did with another guy has left me with sleepless nights as I respected her and thought she could never do such with the amount of love I shower on her. It's a heart break for me, still I'm sticking around.. cry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
What ever I do I do it with the mind of helping my blood relative which had helped me a lot not to regret ever giving if I have. So no regret whatsoever.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
enuk80:
bro, my advise to you is to leave this girl and look for another better girl..your story is quite similar with mine but also different some how because I Bleep her countless time until she told me that I have slacken her vagina...break up with this girl before breaks up with you..also, try to Bleep her several time before you break up with her because she will never change...she will do more than that and you will continue to feel d heart break...if you don't take time, she will go back to her ex and some other new guys..

this girl don't worth your love, attention and care....kill your emotion for her..

i am working towards that bro... Believe me, but I just hate to hurt her
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeeeah yeah... That's very correct, I wish I could move on just the way u did without having to think of coming back.. I guess with time smiley
U will....your a strong man....and there is still life....so there is much hope.... grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
i understand the advise you are trying to pass through my dear, I'm already forgetting her even though she still tries to exist in my life, I know with time I'll see her as nothing but a friend, somehow I still want her in my life, but it can't be more than a friend... Happy Sunday dear

May I ask why you still want her as a friend after everything that transpired? Because her actions towards you don't show respect or friendship. Work on your cut-off game lol. People are replaceable. Just think about it. Happy Sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bwaal(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Joor fimi le
I no even go church self God dey look me with one eye .. let me go check if i can make next service .. before he stops my blessings
I'll holla later wink

See ya

This ur figure 8 grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

May I ask why you still want her as a friend after everything that transpired? Because her actions towards you don't show respect or friendship. Work on your cut-off game lol. People are replaceable. Just think about it. Happy Sunday to you too.
to be sincere... She's actually my very first... I guess that's the reason
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
currently I must tell u some shit I'm into, there is this girl I'm so much into, I have loved her to an extent that 90percent of my thoughts are of her, I see to her every need even though I don't have much yet, I write her poems, stay by her when she is ill, never had sex wit her, loved her unconditionally, but she flairs up when I complain of her attention cos she gives me non, hardly returns my calls, she kissed her ex who took her as trash when she was still with him, she didn't tell me what she did until she had something with another guy that was no where near my features.

I get attention from ladies, I get sexual advances that almost no guy would be able to resist but still I did for her sake, yet she had some nasty stuff with a guy and couldn't help it cos her conscience was killing her, then she told me about it and about her ex whom she kissed the previous day, I lost trust for her, still I loved her even more, I complain of her love, attention and commitment but she just flairs up when I do, but knowing she did what she did with another guy has left me with sleepless nights as I respected her and thought she could never do such with the amount of love I shower on her. It's a heart break for me, still I'm sticking around.. cry
even as a gal I still dey fear some babes . why do all those things when she could have had everything with you ,na wa o. Bros ,abeg forget that bleeping part and don't do something you won't be happy with . Free her and a better person will definitely come your way.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

U will....your a strong man....and there is still life....so there is much hope.... grin
thanks for this my dear... I know there's hope as long as there's life.. smiley
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sold my ps4 and all my other game CDS to buy an engagement ring .

Sold my big ass screen TV to buy clothes for her for 30k, for introduction .

Broke the engagement via bbm after introduction .

I bought another TV and ps4 but I'm still mourning my stupidity .

But I forgive her ...all the best . I am doing extremely well.

" Money is cold comfort in the absence of love " - Trip Darling - Dirty ,sexy money .

We will look at all these things and just laugh jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by uss25dec: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
If u can check most of d complaints, dey r from guys cos most breakups come from women. Jst asks a girl if she can b in ur shoes ie if she can take u out, pay ur bill, sch fees, clothes, different gifts, jst all d things guys do their babes. I doubt if 10% of Dem can do dat. But dey wud ask for equal right. A little issue comes up, dey open their stupid mouth n tell u wat wud hurt u.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by EdDave(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley
Will u be my girlfriend? cool
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
to be sincere... She's actually my very first... I guess that's the reason

Ugh! You'll get over it. It's actually good that it's your 1st, you can teach yourself detachment now so you can handle these kind of situations better in the future. Anyway, I don't believe in that 1st love rubbish. You Bleep me over, I cut you off, lovers & relatives alike. My big scissors don't discriminate.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow. Just curious, when you sit & think about the situation, how does it make you feel about yourself? If you don't know your value, don't expect someone else to calculate it for you. Just my 2c.

I can relate to some bits of your story with someone I was dating a very long time ago. I loved him the same way you seem to love your lady friend. Unlike your story, I had no proof of his cheating. I only suspected he was because he used to disappear & not talk to me for weeks at a time. So one Christmas morning we were together when he received a call from another woman. I just sat there & observed as he was desperately trying to make it sound like it was nothing. At that moment, right there & then, I decided that enough was enough. No more suspicions. It was confirmed & I had to do right by me. I just looked at him. Like really looked at him, knowing that it was the last time I was ever going to see his face. In my mind I kept asking myself what positive thing is he bringing into my life & when I couldn't find one single reason other than the fact that I loved him, I knew it was finally time to put a stop to everything. Love is only a feeling. Fortunately, feelings fade when you decide to remove yourself from toxic situations. Long story short, I stood by my word & never talked to him again until today. Since that day in December, I have learned to sacrifice/numb my feelings when a situation threatens my self worth & everything I stand for. I'd rather have that than someone that walks all over my feelings as if they were a plush floor rug.

cheesy shocked grin

Worry less your sweet self bae, when the HE comes, no matter how he works d feelings, u'd b too numb to notice , too weak to walk!

The heart wants wor it wants n aint nothing d brain can do about rit cool

Worry less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
even as a gal I still dey fear some babes . why do all those things when she could have had everything with you ,na wa o. Bros ,abeg forget that bleeping part and don't do something you won't be happy with . Free her and a better person will definitely come your way.
when I intend to leave, she threatens to kill herself if I don't stay, saying she'll change... I can't bare breaking a girl's heart, hence I stick around till now
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by vuc1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lmao. You see, I always tell people that someone who truly loves you, will stay despite your shortcomings.

Imagine, you were there for her Sexually, Fnancially and Emotionally, yet she cheated! She still fancied sex with another guy even though she gets her fill with you.

This should be a lesson to every man out there. Anything you do for the one you love, do it because you love them, and tell yourself that no matter what happens in the future, you will never regret what ever good you did! That's the way to go.

The truth is, no matter the pains of betrayal, we can't just stop helping the ones we truly love.

One more thing guys, never take sex enhancing drugs to please a woman, believe me, no matter how big your d..ck is, no matter how long you stay before ejaculation, no matter your skills and styles, if she is the type that cheats, she will.
You're right bro.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
when I intend to leave, she threatens to kill herself if I don't stay, saying she'll change... I can't bare breaking a girl's heart, hence I stick around till now
*opens mouth* bros ,una too soft o.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley
eeee diz pikin,,,na lie ee
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Ugh! You'll get over it. It's actually good that it's your 1st, you can teach yourself detachment now so you can handle these kind of situations better in the future. Anyway, I don't believe in that 1st love rubbish. You Bleep me over, I cut you off, lovers & relatives alike. My big scissors don't discriminate.
lol..u are ur scissors sha, very dangerous grin

I understand what u have written my dear and I am ready for the worst, no be say I no fine oo nor say I short or no get work, Na just something about her dey drive me crazy...
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
*opens mouth* bros ,una too soft o.
im very emotional typa person, I guess that's the reason
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:

You are 100% on point

Imagine all d nice guys u passed off for him.

Imagine the way it all happened, how he crept into ur heart wit d stealth mode of da black bird.

Imagine all d while u tot u had him hunged for two gud years , no touchy, he was actually spilling stuffs into other ladies. Ghehin his grv on.

This made u give it ,he has tried for two yrs! Unknown to u, he was collecting here, he was collecting there n everywhere .

Such is life!
That takes all our faith n pelts us wit pebbles
Takes all out guts n garnish us wit experience

cool

......Don

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy shocked grin

Worry less your sweet self bae, when the HE comes, no matter how he works d feelings, u'd b too numb to notice , too weak to walk!

The heart wants wor it wants n aint nothing d brain can do about rit cool

Worry less

Lol, there's no man that could ever make me lose my sense for good. I always laugh to myself when they think they've "got" me, because feelings to me mean nothing. I can sit & endure the pain of losing someone if it means I can still hold on to the things I value the most. My pride & stubborness won't ever let me be humiliated in the name of love.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..u are ur scissors sha, very dangerous grin

I understand what u have written my dear and I am ready for the worst, no be say I no fine oo nor say I short or no get work, Na just something about her dey drive me crazy...

Lol, OK. I wish you well.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. I wish you well.
thank u dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by JSmart4u(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=54289858]

I can relate to some bits of your story with someone I was dating a very long time ago. I loved him the same way you seem to love your lady friend. Unlike your story, I had no proof of his cheating. I only suspected he was because he used to disappear & not talk to me for

Your right up and reasoning was very insightful dear. u really nailed it.but can i ask you a question?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=JSmart4u post=54290982][/quote]

Yes, ask away.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NemzySeries(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
smithsydny:
Benin ?? Run for ya life รณ
lol.... i no need pastor to tell me
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, there's no man that could ever make me lose my sense for good. I always laugh to myself when they think they've "got" me, because feelings to me mean nothing. I can sit & endure the pain of losing someone if it means I can still hold on to the things I value the most. My pride & stubborness won't ever let me be humiliated in the name of love.
exactly ! Am always prepared for the worst .
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Worry less

U havent met him yet. Just Bliv.
Sense exists only in school , carrer n in biz not in luv.
Stubborness n pride exist only wen real luv hasnt shown up. N u feel u hv met alot so dnt think there lies anything special out there.

U havent met luv. Trust me.
U'd wonder why u lose ur sense n ur self . Why ur appetite disserts u @ their totz, why u cant think straight, live right. Why u make sacrifices , why u Kare.

Worry less
The bug must bite
N now it shall

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.