Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (59997 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by XaintJoel20: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Angel1696:
leaving school so that I will be able to see her through school.

Tell the house you were joking with that statement.

Leave gini?

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bowaley17(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
I just regret wasting my precious time with her...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
bro if u van feel that,how do u think I felt wen she said it. I no go lie I shed tears for d first time in many years.

Gratitude has a short half-life.

Never forget that!

That apothegm is true for both genders, friends, and even family members (who especially feel entitled).

-Lord
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2017
I regret stealing my mum's money to buy her food.

My 1st ex tho

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2017
BIA3:

Sorry about that bro, God will handle her matter
i just leave everything for God,not that I wish her bad. I just pray all my efforts in assisting her doesn't end in vain.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Gratitude has a short half-life.

Never forget that!

That apothegm is true for both genders, friends, and even family members (who especially feel entitled).

-Lord
true talk..
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by holardemoranky(f): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2017
I regret washing and cooking for him and even spending my own money to Cook for him.Buh I loved him sha buh he bleeped up.Anyways dat was den I v moved on wit my life nw

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Charlentine(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
trained her from HND 2 till nysc, though she used to assist me in my ond days wen things were tough for me, because of a little argument,she asked me wat have i ever done for her,this was sum1 her mom said she wont go to HND,told her to go get married,she cried and cried no be small,na so we stay together,buy text books and everything,even bought clothes for her,feeding and everything was on me for more than 4 years because after service we were still together, d day she made that statement, my head spin,she apologised sha,but i lost interest in her till i had to call everything off,we still talk till date but,it has made me to mind the way i help people.
Bro I really understand how u feel or felt and it's only those who've been there that would know the feeling. I think more women USE men than the world realizes. The selfishness with which these ladies speak, not caring how their careless words may affect u and all, the way they turn wild and unreasonable when something isn't going their way, it's alarming. It makes us guys feel stupid for investing our "sanity" into such unstable, emotionally irresponsible creatures. I think the reason why there are lots of bad guys (ex-good guys) out there is because majority of women are narcissistic, tho we just like to call them Crazy and laugh it off but It IS narcissism.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hotfreeze: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2017
scantee:

Is over one year now....Single sure pass bro

Congrats bro.

You escaped marrying someone who didn't love you and she missed marrying someone who truly loved her.

Ladies at her age choose swag over class. In a decade, she would see you and be hiding in shame.

My ex left me for a guy in Zenith cos I was a student back then. When I got to my final year on school, he lost his job and couldn't get others so quickly. Then, I was preparing to go to Law School.

When I started working, she started calling me and all. She was crying, begging me to forgive her. This was someone who had already done introduction with the other guy. I told her I accepted, we hung out, had sex a couple of times (na my pension) before I told her off.

Now, I show love to my parents and my siblings' kids and I'm so happy. I remember when I called my mom and told her 'Mommy, I love you', she was crying. She thought I was going to die.

My brother, leave those girls o. In 5 years time, she'll know the difference between swag and class.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laxy009(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2017
I gave her my heart,my love and my precious time but she wasted it. It been three years now we both said goodbye. Still waiting for that special someone.

Imagine your girlfriend breaking up a relationship of about 5years telling you that you didn't offend me just because of a guy some where. It was God who saved me that semester, the break up really help because I had 7A's and a B that semester.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by tmgold007(f): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2017
TRUSTING HIM....I REALLY REGRETED TRUSTING HIM AND BEEN FAITHFUL TO HIM...AND I REGRETTED GIVING HIM MY FLOWER TO DISFLOWER ON MY BIRTHDAY... embarassed cry

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Charlentine:
Bro I really understand how u feel or felt and it's only those who've been there that would know the feeling. I think more women USE men than the world realizes. The selfishness with which these ladies speak, not caring how their careless words may affect u and all, the way they turn wild and unreasonable when something isn't going their way, it's alarming. It makes us guys feel stupid for investing our "sanity" into such unstable, emotionally irresponsible creatures. I think the reason why there are lots of bad guys (ex-good guys) out there is because majority of women are narcissistic, tho we just like to call them Crazy and laugh it off but It IS narcissism.
you are not far from the truth bro,but one thing I also realized is that,since they didn't suffer d way d guy did in order to assist them in times of distress,it makes it so easy for them to just over look things and say what pleases them not minding d stress d guy went through.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Coolgent(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Short notes to CG of NCS, Col.(rtd) Hameed Ali on the below circular, Copied from whatsapp group:

1. Sir, let me remind you without fear of been misconstrued that this is a democratic government (and not your else while constituency Military (Police) that you profess and knows best where circulars and orders are usually mechanically dished out without recourse to the consequences on ( and wellbeing of ) the targeted people.

2. Governance should be in the interest of the people and not otherwise.

3. To say the least,this your ill conceived circular if it truly emanated from your directive is unfortunate,cruel and incomprehensible and not people friendly.

4. For instance,in the circular four centres were mentioned for Nigerians to go and pay the so-called Customs duty within a time frame of one month! Supposing there are 10M cars in Nigeria (indeed an under estimation), how feasible do you think it is for 10M Nigerians to queue and pay customs duty in ONE MONTH at four centres?

5. Majority of Vehicles in Nigeria have customs duty (original and fake) all issued by your customs officers. So who should bear the brunts of your customs officers vehicles duty racketeering?

6. Vehicle ownership is a necessity and not luxury for ordinary Nigerians who can not access and loot public funds to buy new cars! So why this new harsh policy amidst ravaging economic recession to make life horrible for the Nigerian car owners!

7. Leadership is by example, so publish the customs duty of your personal car(s) and that of the Officers and Men of NCS to buttress your new found policy. Because Nigerians will demand to see the customs duty of the vehicles of officers and men of NCS including their official vehicles if asked to present one.

8. Needless to also mention that this your new policy which should be prospective rather than retrospective as planned is capable of triggering the anger of Nigerians and in fact against the government of the day!

9. Even in Law,you don't apply new acts retrospectively.

10. I sincerely urge you to have a second thought on this in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians and particularly the image of this government you are privileged to serve.

11. Your new circular should rationally apply to fresh incoming imported vehicles and not vehicles already imported into the country that Nigerians are managing to move around with.

12. After all,you had already banned vehicle importation through land borders and it shouldn't be difficult for your officers and men to man the sea borders to collect customs duty.

13. If you have a mandate to raise funds for the FGN it should be done with human feelings and not with a calculated attempt to make life difficult for Nigerian citizens.

14. I pray and hope this get to you so you re think and jettison or at least amend this unpopular, humiliating and dehumanizing policy.

Wish you success in your stewardship.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hollawayn05(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Got Her Infinix Hot 4 Pro last year September and she Broke up a Month after... #hoeloriboo

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by rxgodwin(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Nothing oo.

I got her evtin I did get her in good faith even though I was already seeing the signs.

Jux wanted to let her know how much I love her. Now its so obvious she doesnt deserve me. No hard feelings though

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by scantee(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Hotfreeze:

Congrats bro.

You escaped marrying someone who didn't love you and she missed marrying someone who truly loved her.

Ladies at her age choose swag over class. In a decade, she would see you and be hiding in shame.

My ex left me for a guy in Zenith cos I was a student back then. When I got to my final year on school, he lost his job and couldn't get others so quickly. Then, I was preparing to go to Law School.

When I started working, she started calling me and all. She was crying, begging me to forgive her. This was someone who had already done introduction with the other guy. I told her I accepted, we hung out, had sex a couple of times (na my pension) before I told her off.

Now, I show love to my parents and my siblings' kids and I'm so happy. I remember when I called my mom and told her 'Mommy, I love you', she was crying. She thought I was going to die.

My brother, leave those girls o. In 5 years time, she'll know the difference between swag and class.

Lol, mine has already dated two guys within the last one year..none worked...she is back on singlehood, and complains to me often how lonely she is now...but is late now because I have forgotten I dated her close to five years, though we still chats and talks, but I have no single feelings for her anymore, I am sure she will read this my comment here.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Charlentine(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2017
queenbetsy:
though we talked about it several times bt it seemed as if i was the one in need of the relationship and he's not concerned, I played along and eventually freed him which he least expected
hmmm....that was a good move. Cos u gave urself room to properly disengage emotionally first before actually disengaging. And meeting or talking to someone else greatly accelerates the process too. The mind is a funny thing, u know. And even the smartest person in the world cannot outsmart emotions. I'm happy 4 u smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Everything!.... including meeting her!
The details are so SORDID that i must confess-CURSED WAS D DAY I MET HER!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by holycrest(f): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2017
training her kid to school

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by aigbeedo(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Washed her panties, washed her clothes, cook for her, disrupt anyone tryin to say wrong of her. make others respect her. lick her toes. mehnn I gave her heaven on earth. even though I was not broke, I still gave her the little I had. Yet she still hit the freeway.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Bought her mom nd sisters stuffs worth of 10k. Ah judith e no go beta 4 u o.
hehehe thats serious

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mimee9(f): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Washing his clothes
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by queenbetsy(f): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Charlentine:
hmmm....that was a good move. Cos u gave urself room to properly disengage emotionally first before actually disengaging. And meeting or talking to someone else greatly accelerates the process too. The mind is a funny thing, u know. And even the smartest person in the world cannot outsmart emotions. I'm happy 4 u smiley
what did u regret doing for your ex?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Angel1696: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Tell the house you were joking with that statement.

Leave gini?
Guy it was on 13/09/2013 the date God rescued me from her hands twice.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
you are not far from the truth bro,but one thing I also realized is that,since they didn't suffer d way d guy did in order to assist them in times of distress,it makes it so easy for them to just over look things and say what pleases them not minding d stress d guy went through.

Na d ones wen don baff with poverty wen suppose understand how hustle hard nai dey do this narcissism pass.

Forget those people. No how u 1 turn am pass. They feel that hole between their legs is a key to open all types of doors. So, once them don open ur door, forgerrit. Nothing concern them again.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by queenbetsy(f): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:
TRUSTING HIM....I REALLY REGRETED TRUSTING HIM AND BEEN FAITHFUL TO HIM...AND I REGRETTED GIVING HIM MY FLOWER TO DISFLOWER ON MY BIRTHDAY... embarassed cry
so sorry about that dear... if I'm not asking for too much, how old was the relationship when you gave him your flower?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by AustinStevens: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2017
this thread just made me me remember somethings, women eh......gave my time,resources,love mention it....only 4 her to tell me that i have been wasting my time that she was just playing a game... jst 4 me to findout she's seeing one nigga 4rm malaysia probably playing a game with dat one too...women i just pray God help me love again, cuz alot of dem aint worth it.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by lordbish(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
Trained her from HND 2 till nysc, though she used to assist me in my ond days wen things were tough for me, because of a little argument,she asked me wat have i ever done for her,this was sum1 her mom said she wont go for HND,told her to go get married,she cried and cried no be small,na so we stay together,buy text books and everything,even bought clothes for her,feeding and everything was on me for more than 4 years because after service we were still together, d day she made that statement, my head spin,she apologised sha,but i lost interest in her till i had to call everything off,we still talk till date but,it has made me to mind the way i help people.
bros #wehdonesir. In helping people expect nothing in return.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by queenbetsy(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Laxy009:
I gave her my heart,my love and my precious time but she wasted it. It been three years now we both said goodbye. Still waiting for that special someone.

Imagine your girlfriend breaking up a relationship of about 5years telling you that you didn't offend me just because of a guy some where. It was God who saved me that semester, the break up really help because I had 7A's and a B that semester.
5 years?? that's crazy of her!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by EHI9ICE(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
mimee9:
Washing is clothes
You look like some1 who loves washing clothes. #no offense

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Proudly without an Ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hotfreeze: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
scantee:

Lol, mine has already dated two guys within the last one year..none worked...she is back on singlehood, and complains to me often how lonely she is now...but is late now because I have forgotten I dated her close to five years, though we still chats and talks, but I have no single feelings for her anymore, I am sure she will read this my comment here.

Don't worry, your perfect woman is on her way. Have a great life ahead bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.