Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (59982 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
FuckTheM0ds:
paying her tuition fees as she schools at a private university. I paid up to 400k

paying her siblings school fees

taking her to Dubai for shopping

buying her an iPhone 7

giving her a Lamborghini as her birthday present.

alas she still cheated on me and moved on to another far more richer guy that's swooping in billions.

so we broke up and I never saw her pants all those while we dated.

I'm so sad I feel like committing suicide.

Kidding I guess...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by DavidEsq(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Polyphony:

Lmao. You wan be Ed Sheeran?
Wen u wr giving upandan like dat, Iz dat how u wr scrutinising every of her request?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2017
abdullahI24:

your scenario is weird, you need multiple deliverances to mitigate future occurrences. May God answer your prayer upon him!
He is as we speak right now his enemies are dealing with him
To think of it .. he most likely did it to others .. so the curse wey dey him head .. even god no fit epp am
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2017
enuk80:

you are right..she took my kindness for weakness..I can't stop blaming myself for being weak for love and for being too emotional
Good. Lesson learnt
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Well ,have got zero regrets .Everything I ever did was done in good faith and have never been a liability to any guy .

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Pearly255(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz please don't take off anybody's eyeballs ooo.... Some guys can b soooo annoying I swear. Don't worry, You'll find true love with time.
Hahaha. We go survive.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
DavidEsq:

Wen u wr giving upandan like dat, Iz dat how u wr scrutinising every of her request?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by donestk(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Who's this nma girl

Nma27:
Shhhhhh.... Focus on ya pastor
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
that's messed up but sorry about that . Cheer up and move on with your life o jae .

its very painful but I will..I can't beginning to dwell in the past even though I am finding it hard
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by sleeknick: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
TRADELYN:

Why please?

Cc: Sleeknick
Na Wetin? angry
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by XaintJoel20: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Angel1696:
Guy it was on 13/09/2013 the date God rescued me from her hands twice.

Good to know God has rescued you from her. Anyway, I don't blame her. You did it on your own volition (I guess), you were not forced.

Next time don't try such.

Haba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Your last paragraph nailed it. Three gbosa for u. Nma27.....thats d fact, 99% girls ain't loyal. I paid my own babe school fees, project and just because I didn't buy clothes, she said I didn't do anything. Am I her father? Funniest thing is that her dad isn't. paying the school fees. Girls don't know what they want. Certificate or clothes?

No girl is worth it. Am not even married to u yet.

The best thing a man can do for himself is to focus on his career, that pays. Pussyy ain't gold, 2 minutes enjoyment
You really tried. Its a known fact that university relationships don't usually work out as many use you as a means to an end until someone better come along. Don't worry, continue doing your thing and the right lady will definitely come along.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Edusouls(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
AustinStevens:
this thread just made me me remember somethings, women eh......gave my time,resources,love mention it....only 4 her to tell me that i have been wasting my time that she was just playing a game... jst 4 me to findout she's seeing one nigga 4rm malaysia probably playing a game with dat one too...women i just pray God help me love again, cuz alot of dem aint worth it.
chai some babes re so mean and wicked hearted...
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by moshould(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2017
I paid for her transport fare....and she didn't talk to me through out the journey....

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laxy009(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmm if i tell you the whole storry my brother you will cry for me
That was tip of iceberg .. i just thank god I didn't introduce him to my parents would ko . been a shameful thing .. for disown me sef grin

I hope you've moved on from that because you really learn in a hard way. It always so sad when people treat their spouse some how just because the person choose to love and trust them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Klington: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
its not about what I spent,its about d open mind i used in giving out at d time of need. though we were dating but I knew that we could break up some day but even at that,I didn't expect such words.
yeah menh, most of our ladies ve that same mentality..... Even wen u practically give dem life, it still amount to nothing. Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Laxy009:

I hope you've moved on from that because you really learn in a hard way. It always so sad when people treat their spouse some how just because the person choose to love and trust them.
Definitely moved on smiley
The only damage is that now if a genuine honest guy comes ... i will be a bit sceptical and before i go trust am ehh
But i have learnt even to give number sef they hard me

But its all a learning process sha if he never did I will still be Gullible as ever so i guess thats a positive smiley
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
Trained her from HND 2 till nysc, though she used to assist me in my ond days wen things were tough for me, because of a little argument,she asked me wat have i ever done for her,this was sum1 her mom said she wont go for HND,told her to go get married,she cried and cried no be small,na so we stay together,buy text books and everything,even bought clothes for her,feeding and everything was on me for more than 4 years because after service we were still together, d day she made that statement, my head spin,she apologised sha,but i lost interest in her till i had to call everything off,we still talk till date but,it has made me to mind the way i help people.
You were not meant to be together.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by schumastic(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
that's just how they are programmed,they forget sacrifices so easily as if its nothing,not minding how they almost cried to death wen u were going through hell to help them.

is really annoying, this days v learnt to say no cus a not obliged to say yes to a girl's demand cus tomorrow she will forget n ask wa v u done for me..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley

Kai!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kai!

They look u in 3D
Cops on speed dial if u try am na kirikiri u go go straight
N i will not visit u tongue
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by cutedharmee: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Bwaal:

Happy Birthday Llnpp

wia is my cake?
Thanks... Oya come and take
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2017
emmachukwu99:

So who lost? She realised her mistakes and apologised, willing to make it up to you but you called it off. Probably she's with another guy who will enjoy ur labour on her. Pray you don't meet the ones who don't even feel guilt when they are wrong, then you will understand my point.

you are wrong..he didn't lose..she didn't fit into the kind of woman he was looking for..for her making that statement shows she is ungrateful and she will even repeat same statement over and over again..my ex girlfriend kept repeating such statement..so for d girl to have said that shows she was only there with him because of d things she benefits...I bet she was seeing some other guys behind his back who were only decieveing her for her to have made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Heavance(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2017
Hotfreeze:

Congrats bro.

You escaped marrying someone who didn't love you and she missed marrying someone who truly loved her.

Ladies at her age choose swag over class. In a decade, she would see you and be hiding in shame.

My ex left me for a guy in Zenith cos I was a student back then. When I got to my final year on school, he lost his job and couldn't get others so quickly. Then, I was preparing to go to Law School.

When I started working, she started calling me and all. She was crying, begging me to forgive her. This was someone who had already done introduction with the other guy. I told her I accepted, we hung out, had sex a couple of times (na my pension) before I told her off.

Now, I show love to my parents and my siblings' kids and I'm so happy. I remember when I called my mom and told her 'Mommy, I love you', she was crying. She thought I was going to die.

My brother, leave those girls o. In 5 years time, she'll know the difference between swag and class.
Reminds me of how I hugged & kissed my mum with so much love for helping me out in the university when I thought I will have extra year, I never believed she kept that memory intact, till she talked about it in front of my sister.
Sincerely, we need to show more love to our mum first, we must never neglect our mum and run after girls that will deny us soon.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

They look u in 3D
Cops on speed dial if u try am na kirikiri u go go straight
N i will not visit u tongue

Haaaa!

Osky tongue

Don't worry though, I spend my own ego cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Princefrankie1(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2017
vuc1:
;DHelped her pay her school fees,accommodation and even Departmental fees.Took her to the movies, shopping and bought things for her mom even her sister that gave birth. Attended her father's burial with my mom.Loved her and shaved her pussy.Made sure i bleeped her until she orgasms ( love that part though.Her legs can shake like volcanic eruption) Encouraged her loose weight and was about paying for her law school until I found out the stupid girl was cheating on me.Note : I did all those because she said yes to me.The only thing I don't regret is changing her life and dumping her

Lmao. You see, I always tell people that someone who truly loves you, will stay despite your shortcomings.

Imagine, you were there for her Sexually, Fnancially and Emotionally, yet she cheated! She still fancied sex with another guy even though she gets her fill with you.

This should be a lesson to every man out there. Anything you do for the one you love, do it because you love them, and tell yourself that no matter what happens in the future, you will never regret what ever good you did! That's the way to go.

The truth is, no matter the pains of betrayal, we can't just stop helping the ones we truly love.

One more thing guys, never take sex enhancing drugs to please a woman, believe me, no matter how big your d..ck is, no matter how long you stay before ejaculation, no matter your skills and styles, if she is the type that cheats, she will.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by enuk80(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2017
dejavubobo1:

As long has U had sex with a Nigerian lady. she feels all debts are been repaid without recourse to whatever has transpired btw u guys in the past

you are right
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Haaaa!

Osky tongue

Don't worry though, I spend my own ego cool

Lol baddosky grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by abbeyboi4(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2017
dat foolish girl ate all the indomie I have in my room ni sha undecided
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laxy009(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Definitely moved on smiley
The only damage is that now if a genuine honest guy comes ... i will be a bit sceptical and before i go trust am ehh
But i have learnt even to give number sef they hard me

But its all a learning process sha if he never did I will still be Gullible as ever so i guess thats a positive smiley

Good. The past events in a relationship always make someone scared especially when you're been betrayed in the past by someone you love so much. It'll always be difficult to trust any one again. In my own case, I see every ladies as same which is wrong. It really
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol baddosky grin

Osky the lala cheesy
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by DIKEnaWAR: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2017
samuel051:
yes o,i took it as one of d lessons of life,majority of girls if not all can never take u serious as ur family member will even if u pull down heaven for dem,one little argument a girl dat was all over u just a minute ago will start flaming like pipeline bombed by NDA u go begin wonder if its same person u have been dating all these while.

Are you and is she a Niger deltan? I found that attitude most in Niger delta ladies. Talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.