Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? (15798 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
easymancfc,

Peter's name in Greek is Petros(masculine noun), meaning a small, detached stone. But the Greek word which is translated rock in Matt. 16:18 is petra(feminine noun). In other words, Jesus said, "you are Petros, and on this petra will I build my church..."

Paul stated emphatically that Peter walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel in Antioch(Gal. 2:14). He even rebuked Peter. So, if Peter was the rock on which the church was built: does it mean that the foundation of the church walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel? How can the foundation of the church be a man susceptible to falling into error? Is such a foundation sure?

You are painting much into the Story, it says there that Peter became afraid when the Jews saw him eating with the Gentiles, He was scared and Paul rightly corrected him... He didn't declare it was wrong to eat with gentiles... Jesus didn't take Peter's authority even after he denied him 3 times, likewise did that not take away from him.. Paul was subject to the decision of Peter and the apostles according to acts 15:15-22.. because he took issue of disagreement from that same Antioch to Peter and the apostles in Jerusalem...

on the Petra and Petros issue, you rightly mentioned that Petra is Feminine and Petros Is masculine, so why would Mathew who was writing and Jesus who was speaking call Peter "Petra" which is Feminine Petros is more appropriate because it is masculine and Peter is a man.. the answer would be found in the language Jesus spoke, which is Aramaic, and according to the Aramaic, the word is "Kepha" which means "ROCK"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Indeed we are a kingdom of priests like Peter rightly says... In the CATHOLIC CHURCH we call that "THE UNIVERSAL PRIESTHOOD of all believers. Peter here was QUOTING THE OLD TESTAMENT if you don't know, he was quoting exodus 19:6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”
but just like all of Israel are priests... but yet God told Moses to establish a Priesthood from Aaron's sons and Levi (see deut 18:1-cool
so Also we have the MINISTERIAL PRIESTHOOD, of which Paul seems to allude to in Romans 15:15 But on some points I have written to you very boldly by way of reminder, because of the grace given me by God 16 to be a MINISTER of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles in the PRIESTLY SERVICE of the gospel of God, so that the offering of the Gentiles may be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

You need to stop reading Roman Catholic Bibles.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

You are painting much into the Story, it says there that Peter became afraid when the Jews saw him eating with the Gentiles, He was scared and Paul rightly corrected him... He didn't declare it was wrong to eat with gentiles... Jesus didn't take Peter's authority even after he denied him 3 times, likewise did that not take away from him.. Paul was subject to the decision of Peter and the apostles according to acts 15:15-22.. because he took issue of disagreement from that same Antioch to Peter and the apostles in Jerusalem...

Why are you lying and distorting the Bible?

Paul clearly stated in Gal. 2:11 that Peter was to be blamed! He even rebuked him because "walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel"(v. 14).

After Matt. 16:18, the disciples are seen in Luk. 22:24 striving for the greatest position. If they understood Jesus' statement to mean that Peter was their leader, why would they be striving for the greatest position?

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
easymancfc,

The Book of Acts is the history of the early Church up until a few years before Peter's death. It says nothing about Peter being in authority over the whole Church. It shows no connection between Peter and Rome.

Acts 28:14-15 tells how Paul met with the "brethren" in Rome, but it makes no mention of Peter. As we shall see, when Paul met with Peter in Jerusalem, Peter was identified by name.

Acts 2:14 and Acts 8:14 say that Peter was in Jerusalem. Acts 9:36-43 says that Peter went to Joppa, which is near Jerusalem. In chapter 10 of the Book of Acts, Peter is still in Joppa. Acts 11:2 says that Peter returned to Jerusalem.

Joppa is about thirty miles from Jerusalem. If the Book of Acts records this much detail about Peter's visit to a nearby town, wouldn't it tell us if Peter went all the way to Rome? Particularly since it does tell us that Paul went to Rome.

Luke who wrote the book of acts was a discipline of Paul, so it Is understandable that he would focus on Paul's ministry... the fact that Luke doesn't mention Peter doesn't mean he never went there, like you said, Peter was still alive when the book of acts was closed

4 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:
on the Petra and Petros issue, you rightly mentioned that Petra is Feminine and Petros Is masculine, so why would Mathew who was writing and Jesus who was speaking call Peter "Petra" which is Feminine Petros is more appropriate because it is masculine and Peter is a man.. the answer would be found in the language Jesus spoke, which is Aramaic, and according to the Aramaic, the word is "Kepha" which means "ROCK"

Your logic is laughable. Christ is called "Petra" in 1 Cor. 10:4.

So, your nonsense that Matthew didn't called Peter Petra because he is masculine is not to be taken serious.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
The Book of Romans was written by the Apostle Paul "to all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints". (Romans 1:7) In Romans 16:1-15, Paul greets 26 people by name. He never mentions Peter. If Peter was the leader of the Church in Rome, then why didn't Paul mention him?

Paul wrote five letters from a Roman prison (Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, and Philemon). He never mentions Peter. The man who stuck with Paul to help him and encourage him in Rome was Luke -- not Peter. (Colossians 4:14; 2 Timothy 4:11)

In the same way the Book of Ephesians was written by Paul to Christians in Ephesus and it no where mentions the Apostle John, and both Protestants and Catholics agree that John is the Bishop of Ephesus... and it was one of the seven churches he wrote to rev 1:11, 2:1

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Your logic is laughable. Christ is called "Petra" in 1 Cor. 10:4.

So, your nonsense that Matthew didn't called Peter Petra because he is masculine is not to be taken serious.

Not exactly, in mat 16, Jesus changed Simon's name to Peter, So you can't give a man a woman's name according to Jewish culture, Jesus is called the "ROCK" in 1 cor... not as his name but more like a title...
So check your own logic again

3 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Luke who wrote the book of acts was a discipline of Paul, so it Is understandable that he would focus on Paul's ministry... the fact that Luke doesn't mention Peter doesn't mean he never went there, like you said, Peter was still alive when the book of acts was closed

The book is the Acts of the Apostles, not the Acts of Paul. It is not intelligent to imply that the book of Acts focuses on Paul. Since the book is named "Acts of the Apostles", it is only wise to believe that all the important acts of the apostles were recorded in it.

Luke the first class historian couldn't have failed to record it if Peter went to Rome.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Why are you lying and distorting the Bible?

Paul clearly stated in Gal. 2:11 that Peter was to be blamed! He even rebuked him because "walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel"(v. 14).

After Matt. 16:18, the disciples are seen in Luk. 22:24 striving for the greatest position. If they understood Jesus' statement to mean that Peter was their leader, why would they be striving for the greatest position?

because just like they didn't understand many of the things he thought, they had not understood that yet, Luke 22:24 leads to Jesus telling Peter to strengthen his brethren In luke 22:32, and according to Jesus the greatest was the one who would be servant...

3 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

In the same way the Book of Ephesians was written by Paul to Christians in Ephesus and it no where mentions the Apostle John, and both Protestants and Catholics agree that John is the Bishop of Ephesus... and it was one of the seven churches he wrote to rev 1:11, 2:1

You sincerely believe that John would be in Ephesus when Paul wrote the letter to them and he would not mention him?

You sincerely believe that Peter would be in Rome when Paul wrote a letter the Romans and Paul would not mention his name to greet him? And you claim Peter was the head of the church even at Rome?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Not exactly, in mat 16, Jesus changed Simon's name to Peter, So you can't give a man a woman's name according to Jewish culture, Jesus is called the "ROCK" in 1 cor... not as his name but more like a title...
So check your own logic again

The dictionary defines a "title" as a "name" that describes someone's position or job. That alone demolishes your claim that Peter couldn't have been referred to as Petra, since it denoted his position.

Now, going by your logic, what justifies giving a man a feminine title?

Can you call a man a queen?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The book is the Acts of the Apostles, not the Acts of Paul. It is not intelligent to imply that the book of Acts focuses on Paul. Since the book is named "Acts of the Apostles", it is only wise to believe that all the important acts of the apostles were recorded in it.

Luke the first class historian couldn't have failed to record it if Peter went to Rome.

How much do you know about Bartholomew, or Mathew, or Andrew, or Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon who was called the Zealot,
How much do you know of them from the book of "Acts of the Apostles" according to Luke 6:16, they are all apostles.

the Church and the apostles who were alive continue to sojourn and do things after the book of acts was closed in chapter 28,
whether you like it or not Acts focuses on Paul than any of the twelve apostles
so your logic doesn't follow...
Luke would have failed to record it if Peter went to Rome after the book was written

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Going by your logic, what justifies giving a man a feminine title?

Can you call a man a queen?

like I said, it is more like a title I didn't say it was a title... Rock in Greek is Petra so if you are not using it as a name, for a person, it retains its base as Petra
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You sincerely believe that John would be in Ephesus when Paul wrote the letter to them and he would not mention him?

You sincerely believe that Peter would be in Rome when Paul wrote a letter the Romans and Paul would not mention his name to greet him? And you claim Peter was the head of the church even at Rome?

then the answer is simple... Peter and Paul were not in Rome at the same time... just like Paul and John were not in Ephesus at the same time...
like I said...
I HAVE ALOT OF HISTORICALLY ACCURATE SOURCES AND TESTIMONY OF EARLY CHRISTIANS AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE PETER WAS IN ROME
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

like I said, it is more like a title I didn't say it was a title... Rock in Greek is Petra so if you are not using it as a name, for a person, it retains its base as Petra

A title is a name too. It simply denotes a person's job or position.

Moreover, your assertion that a title of the opposite gender cannot be used to refer to a person in Hebrew culture is not true. Moses stated in Exod. 2:23 that the king of Egypt died. That king(melek, masculine) was Hatsheput, the princess that adopted him.

So, your claim that Matthew was simply avoiding referring to Peter with a feminine title is not true.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

A title is a name too. It simply denotes a person's job or position.

Moreover, your assertion that a title of the opposite gender cannot be used to refer to a person in Hebrew culture is not true. Moses stated in Exod. 2:23 that the king of Egypt died. That king was Hatsheput, the princess that adopted him.

So, your claim that Matthew was simply avoiding referring to Peter with a feminine title is not true.

Exodus 2: 23 just says the king of Egypt died, it doesn't say anything about who succeeded him... besides you are talking about Egyptian succession, not Jewish culture, EGYPTIAN SUCCESSION IS NOT JEWISH CULTURE...
like I said, Petra in 1 cor 10, is not a name of Jesus, it simply means Jesus is the Rock that the Israelites drank from, in the case of Peter, rock was used for his name,...
give me a Jewish man who had a female title or a Jewish man whose name is feminine
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Exodus 2: 23 just says the king of Egypt died, it doesn't say anything about who succeeded him... besides you are talking about Egyptian succession, not Jewish culture, EGYPTIAN SUCCESSION IS NOT JEWISH CULTURE...
like I said, Petra in 1 cor 10, is not a name of Jesus, it simply means Jesus is the Rock that the Israelites drank from, in the case of Peter, rock was used for his name,...
give me a Jewish man who had a female title or a Jewish man whose name is feminine

It doesn't need to say anything about who succeeded him. I simply demolished your claim that male titles could not apply to females or vice versa.

Now, why did Matt. 16:18 not read "You are Petra..." if indeed Christ was about to designate him as the foundation of the church? Is that not what a title does, to show a person's job or position?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

because just like they didn't understand many of the things he thought, they had not understood that yet, Luke 22:24 leads to Jesus telling Peter to strengthen his brethren In luke 22:32, and according to Jesus the greatest was the one who would be servant...

This does not mean that Peter was the head of the church. Paul said in 2 Cor. 12:11 and 2 Cor. 11:5 that he was in nothing behind the chiefest of the apostles.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

It doesn't need to say anything about who succeeded him. I simply demolished your claim that male titles could not apply to females or vice versa.

Now, why did Matt. 16:18 not read "You are Petra..." if indeed Christ was about to designate him as the foundation of the church? Is that not what a title does, to show a person's job or position?

With all due respect Sir, you haven't demolished anything, like I said "JEWISH CULTURE IS NOT EGYPTIAN SUCCESSION, SO WHAT APPLIES IN ONE DOES NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER...
and like I said, Petra, is not a TITLE IN SIMON'S CASE IT WAS A NAME CHANGE AND NAME CHANGES IN SCRIPTURE AFFECTS A PERSONS LIFE ( ASK ABRAHAM AND SARAH)... Jesus called him Simon bar Jonah (Simon son of John) and changed his name to Peter see
mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, SIMON Bar-Jona! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are PETER, and on this rock I will build my church,

like I said you didn't demolish anything
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

With all due respect Sir, you haven't demolished anything, like I said "JEWISH CULTURE IS NOT EGYPTIAN SUCCESSION, SO WHAT APPLIES IN ONE DOES NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER...
and like I said, Petra, is not a TITLE IN SIMON'S CASE IT WAS A NAME CHANGE... Jesus called him Simon bar Jonah (Simon son of John) and changed his name to Peter see
mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, SIMON Bar-Jona! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are PETER, and on this rock I will build my church,

like I said you didn't demolish anything

Bro, nothing concerns Egyptian culture here. Moses who was writing was a Hebrew. So was Matthew. Moses could have used the word "malkat" which is feminine to refer to Hatsheput. So, gender poses no barrier in using titles to refer to people for Hebrew writers.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

This does not mean that Peter was the head of the church. Paul said in 2 Cor. 12:11 and 2 Cor. 11:5 that he was in nothing behind the chiefest of the apostles.
indeed, Paul was not inferior, neither are the other apostles... Peter is not seen as their boss but rather, "FIRST AMONG MANY" the fact of the verses you stated doesn't take away from Peter's role, because all writers of Scriptures call him first in the list of apostles and his primacy is clear scripturally, and Jesus regards Peter to that effect...
and like I said, one of the titles of the Pope is "SERVANTS OF THE SERVANT OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is just like saying to my friend whose name is Confidence, and who just confessed her confidence in my ability, "you are Confindence, and on this confidence will I establish a team of benefactors."

What can one make of this? Do the two "confidences" in my statement refer to the same person?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

indeed, Paul was not inferior, neither are the other apostles... Peter is not seen as their boss but rather, "FIRST AMONG MANY" the fact of the verses you stated doesn't take away from Peter's role, because all writers of Scriptures call him first in the list of apostles and his primacy is clear scripturally, and Jesus regards Peter to that effect...
and like I said, one of the titles of the Pope is "SERVANTS OF THE SERVANT OF GOD

You seem to have no knowledge of the Scripture. Gal. 2:9 lists James before Peter.

I'm sincerely surprised that the order of listing is now considered a sign of supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Bro, nothing concerns Egyptian culture here. Moses who was writing was a Hebrew. So was Matthew. Moses could have used the word "malkat" which is feminine to refer to Hatsheput. So, gender poses no barrier in using titles to refer to people for Hebrew writers.
two points of note... context is different, Exodus 2:23, happened in Egypt UNDER EGYPTIAN CULTURE, and MOSES MERELY REPORTED...
REMEMBER GOD TOLD THE ISRAELITES TO ABANDON ALL EGYPTIAN PRACTICES AFTER LEAVING EGYPT..
secondly, the scenarios are different firstly from exodus 2:23, no name is mentioned, and thirdly EXODUS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN GREEK BUT ON HEBREW...

in Mathew 16 Jesus changes Peter's name In his native Aramaic, he did not speak Greek, and Mathew translating Peter's new name of Kepha which means rock could note translate directly to Greek because the name would be feminism so he had to make it masculine... hence Petros ...

You Exodus 2:23 comparison doesn't follow first because no name is mentioned, a name is different from a title and exodus was written in Hebrew while Mathew was written in Greek...

SO YOUR ARGUMENT DOES NOT FOLLOW...
IT IS NON SEQUITOR
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
This is just like saying to my friend whose name is Confidence, and who just confessed her confidence in my ability, "you are Confindence, and on this confidence will I establish a team of benefactors."

What can one make of this? Do the two "confidences" in my statement refer to the same person?
Non sequitor... because your friends name is already confidence, so you are not changing it...

before Mathew 16:, he was Simon bar Jonah, after then he became PETER
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You seem to have no knowledge of the Scripture. Gal. 2:9 lists James before Peter.

I'm sincerely surprised that the order of listing is now considered a sign of supremacy.

I have no knowledge of scripture LLLOOOOLLLL
indeed, gal 2:9 is an exception, because it is not a listing of the apostles...
in all the listings of the apostles Peter is mentioned first...
See
Matthew 10:1-4 , Mark 3:16-19 , Luke 6:14-16 ,
Acts 1:13
Peter's name always heads the list of Apostles.

SUPREMACY... NOT EXACTLY .... HONOUR.... YES...
Just like throughout the Bible, when listing a man"s children, you start with the ELDEST... OR THE GREATEST

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

two points of note... context is different, Exodus 2:23, happened in Egypt UNDER EGYPTIAN CULTURE, and MOSES MERELY REPORTED...
REMEMBER GOD TOLD THE ISRAELITES TO ABANDON ALL EGYPTIAN PRACTICES AFTER LEAVING EGYPT..
secondly, the scenarios are different firstly from exodus 2:23, no name is mentioned, and thirdly EXODUS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN GREEK BUT ON HEBREW...

in Mathew 16 Jesus changes Peter's name In his native Aramaic, he did not speak Greek, and Mathew translating Peter's new name of Kepha which means rock could note translate directly to Greek because the name would be feminism so he had to make it masculine... hence Petros

You Exodus 2:23 comparison doesn't follow first because no name is mentioned, a name is different from a title and exodus was written in Hebrew while Mathew was written in Greek
SO YOUR ARGUMENT DOES NOT FOLLOW...
IT IS NON SEQUITOR

This could go both ways. The word for both stone and rock in Aramaic is "kepha".
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Non sequitor... because your friends name is already confidence, so you are not changing it...

before Mathew 16:, he was Simon bar Jonah, after then he became PETER

Hian! Who is talking about changing names here?

The change of name was narrated in the gospel of John, not Matthew.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc,

Jn. 1:42(KJV) says that Jesus meant a "stone" when He changed Peter's name to Cephas.

This demolishes your claim Jesus meant rock(petra) when he referred to Peter in Matt. 16:18.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
easymancfc,

Jn. 1:42(KJV) says that Jesus meant a "stone" when He changed Peter's name to Cephas.

This demolishes your claim Jesus meant rock(petra) when he referred to Peter in Matt. 16:18.

again it doesn't demolish anything, John and Mathew give different account of the same name change but they do it differently... feeding of the five thousand for example is narrated differently in different gospel accounts... again you have demolished nothing all you have proven is that Jesus actually changed Simon's name to Peter, which John, Mathew and Even Mark also report although from different perspective...
mark 3:16

and besides, Kepha is mainly used in Aramaic to mean "Rock" not " stone", the word for stone in Aramaic is actually "evna"... So Mathew needed to enforce Peter's littleness he would have used to unambiguous "evna" instead of "Kepha" which is Rock...

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Splinz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
easymancfc:
one of the titles of the Pope is "SERVANTS OF THE SERVANT OF GOD

This title is meaningless. The 'pope' is a title manufactured by Simon Magus- a sorcerer and founder of the Catholic church.

Go and read sound history, not those distorted pieces of crap by the false church of Rome.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by easymancfc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Splinz:

This title is meaningless. The 'pope' is a title manufactured by Simon Magus- a sorcerer and founder of the Catholic church.

Go and read sound history, not those distorted pieces of crap by the false church of Rome.

Simon Magnus... founder of the Catholic Church? Buhahaha... ignorance is terrible...
Show me your sources then... I mean accurate historical sources, Encyclopedia Britannica, Wikipedia, Oxford etc.... not some two bit, anti Catholic protestant website

For my part I will refer to Early Christian like Tertullian, Eusebius, Justin the Martyr, Ignatius of Antioch,Etc who can be historically verified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Breaking Of Family Covenant / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.