Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (883655 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by thesoj: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Na @justwise or bot fit delete post o. It wasn't me (in Shaggy's voice) grin
mcobex:
@thesoj I just noticed two of my quotes concerning the guy(s) talking about an agent has been deleted, hope nothing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Flawless1988: 12:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello cuties! Who else have applied for masters in public health at the university of saskatchewan?(fall
Admission) I wrote the department, however, their reply was that decision would be made at late April/Early mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Flawless1988:
Hello cuties! However, their reply was that decision would be made at late April/Early mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 1:29am On Apr 27, 2017
preciousa2:

Good evening. I had mention this before. CBN as at today cannot issue individuals such a letter because they do not have any banking relationship with individuals. The CBN deals directly with banks and as such issues directives/circulars to guide their operations. Get the latest 2 circulars from CBN to banks on foreign exchange transactions. You can find them on the CBN website. Regardless of the limit of 15k cad, it is your best option and will suffice for the purpose as demanded by CIC. This has worked for other people outside this forum.

In addition, visit your commercial bank and request for a letter of reference. This letter affirms your financial strength and also states the current balance in your account. Standard practice! Plead with the bank as well to incorporate a statement in the same letter stating that the funds that they have quoted as being in your account can be transferred/exported abroad for the purpose of foreign tuition payment and other personal expenses via form A and personal travel allowance transactions IN LINE WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA'S POLICY ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS.

Attach this letter of reference and the 2 CBN circulars with a cover letter written by you to provide more clarity.

This is your best shot and has worked for other people outside here. Not rocket science my people.
we aren't disputing ur suggestion and I think same way as u on this, but the other side is CBN directives only covers $15k for students so what now happens if a student hasn't paid his tuition and the tuition is $20k + his living expenses of additional $10k(total $30k) how will the bank provide such when it's time for u to travel? so that's why yemdoogg said he had contacted CBN to get more info from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2017
thesoj:
Na @justwise or bot fit delete post o. It wasn't me (in Shaggy's voice) grin
Lol! sorry bro. How's everything going?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 3:12am On Apr 27, 2017
preciousa2:

Get the latest 2 circulars from CBN to banks on foreign exchange transactions.

@preciousa2 please can u drop d link for the 2nd circular. Could only find d circular on guidelines for the operationalisation of the new policy on pta & sch fees dated Feb 20, 2017. Other docs I saw are dated 2016.

ThankU.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 4:19am On Apr 27, 2017
miella:

Maybe you should try and use a system or update your adobe app. I used adobe also.
You can also download it from https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/101 and https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here/55#55443543

Cc: Eraytee
You have been so helpful @miella God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2017
thesoj:
Hello @emeify. Apologies that I haven't responded.
Unfortunately I have been extremely busy and as a result cannot respond to PMs at this time.
There are other fantastic gurus on this thread that would be able to help. Cheers.

@thesoj, I understand. I just need your professional vetting, thats all.
Please can you spare me ONLY 5 minutes of your precious time...pls.
I promise not to be a bother or contact u after the 5 minutes grace.
You can email me or just respond to the PM: trafficseoexpert@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Perotti: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Osemigho post=55952002]

Elders have spoken and emphasized a bird in hand is better and that two good options are better than one. Apply for US and dont give up on Alberta.

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate this thorough job.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tobyharwe(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2017
There are specified hospitals. Search CIC website for designated hospitals address. You can best use IOM coz it cheaper in abuja.

emekavictoreze:

Thank you Sir
But when it comes to the medical tests, are there specified hospitals we should go or are my to use any hospital?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tobyharwe(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2017
A Copy of c of o, deeds ofassignment and may b plan should suffice

SamReinvented:
Hello gurus in the house, I have a bit of an issue that I'd like to clarify. I am applying for a visit visa, but the help i need cuts across. So, I have three landed properties that I want to declare in my application for home ties. One of the property is a completed 5 bedroom bungalow with a 2 bedroom boys quarters under construction at the back of it. The second property is a three bedroom bungalow at roofing level. The third is an undeveloped land. The issue is, I have R of O for all the properties, but how will the vo know that 2 of the properties are worth more than just a land? Do I need to take pictures of the sites (someone said pictures are no longer allowed) or the information on the structures erected on the lands are not necessary? Please those who have submitted landed documents, how did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by preciousa2: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2017
@preciousa2 please can u drop d link for the 2nd circular. Could only find d circular on guidelines for the operationalisation of the new policy on pta & sch fees dated Feb 20, 2017. Other docs I saw are dated 2016.

ThankU. [/quote]

http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2017/CCD/Circular%20on%20PTA%20and%20School%20Fees3March2017.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by preciousa2: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
dimpules8:

ThankU.

http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2017/CCD/Circular%20on%20PTA%20and%20School%20Fees3March2017.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by preciousa2: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2017
mcobex:
we aren't disputing ur suggestion and I think same way as u on this, but the other side is CBN directives only covers $15k for students so what now happens if a student hasn't paid his tuition and the tuition is $20k + his living expenses of additional $10k(total $30k) how will the bank provide such when it's time for u to travel? so that's why yemdoogg said he had contacted CBN to get more info from them

@mcobex Good morning. You need to understand that the circular from CBN was clear as to the frequency of each limit. The circular clearly stated 15k usd or its equivalent per term/semester. Not 15k usd or its equivalent per year. So assuming you have 2 semesters in a year, that's 30k usd or its equivalent.

A simple letter of explanation in addition to the documents earlier mentioned will really suffice. I will be very surprised if the CBN comes out to issue any letter to an individual. It's important you politely draw the VO's attention to this through your simple letter of explanation. It's not as if you are saying anything wrong because you're being truthful. Such that if they decide to contact the CBN, they'll know that you are right. Plus the CBN website is there to verify the circulars. The commercial bank that issued you the letter can also be verified if they so desire.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Eraytee:

Am also seeking same help as urs here, if u get before me pls let me know and I'll do same .
There is a thread for IELTS...'preparing for IELTS' you can
download the materials there.
You can also download it from this page http://
www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-
skilled/101
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 4Gzus: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys thanks for a job well done.

I wanna apply for study permit by paper route and all the CIC documents I see on the website are pdf files which I can't edit or fill.

Please can someone help me out on how I can get the editable versions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Everest1989(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2017
amnotapervert:
yes I am here masters applied computing September
please send me your digit let's rob mind together...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2017
@preciousa2

ThankU

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Yureyes:

There is a thread for IELTS...'preparing for IELTS' you can
download the materials there.
You can also download it from this page http://
www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-
skilled/101
Thanks am following the thread already. I do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Please what's the direction to Consultants Practice. Raymond Njoku from Falomo? Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Samo16:
Please what's the direction to Consultants Practice. Raymond Njoku from Falomo? Thanks guys.
Go to page 0 of this part, u'll see it there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tunaban: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Thanks Nelly. Would do this.

Do you know how much the application fee costs now?

nelly28:

Yes u can submit ur application without submitting ur pp, Tell dem u will b giving a form to fill at d vfs, but go with ur pp because dey will ve to verify ur pp numb on ur application with d one in ur pp. success
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adefolakemi: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2017
4Gzus:
Hello guys thanks for a job well done.

I wanna apply for study permit by paper route and all the CIC documents I see on the website are pdf files which I can't edit or fill.

Please can someone help me out on how I can get the editable versions.

Download the latest version of Adobe Reader on your computer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by roblance: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone pay application fees for my sis at MUN, it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tobyharwe(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
I have thought deeply on how I can explain to the vo that I will be leaving Canada after my education without lying, but the only idea that came to me is for me to declare in a written document that I will leave at the end of my education and to notarize or swear an affidavit for it.

Who thinks this will work?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Everest1989:
please send me your digit let's rob mind together...
send ur Whatsapp Number to amnotapervert@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SamReinvented: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
tobyharwe:
A Copy of c of o, deeds ofassignment and may b plan should suffice

kprake9:

attach d approved architectural building plan to your application. I think that settles it.
nelly28:

Your R of O is enough to show, no need for d pix or evaluating it( add ur SOA ), hope u are workin, add ur employment letter and order work or business related documents it part of ur strong ties for ur visit visa. success
Eraytee:

I will reply u base on personal experience last month at VFS, i wanted to submit some marriage pictures (3). The person attending to me said and I quote "please we no longer accept pictures anymore, your marriage certificate is ok to proof u r married ". That is my own experience, rules might change, I hope you get the msg from d bold. I'll advise if u av can contact all this people that values property dey can issue u with a documentary evidence of the worth of the land with the building on it. That doc is what you will submit along with a LOE stating d developmental stage of the land. The above is not actually necessary b4 u r granted TRV but I think I get ur drift, u want them to know d real value wch actually increases ur hometie.

Thanks alot for your inputs everyone. It is appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Joshcoli(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello.
@Austinpee4

I've been trying to send you a mail, and its being coming back as undelivered
I dont know if you got the mail i sent

Thank you for your time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Markab: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Get a gtb debit card. It will pay for you
roblance:
Can anyone pay application fees for my sis at MUN, it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Joshcoli:
Hello.
@Austinpee4

I've been trying to send you a mail, and its being coming back as undelivered
I dont know if you got the mail i sent

Thank you for your time
I did and have replied.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Joshcoli(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Austinpee4:

I did and have replied.

Acknowledged

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
tobyharwe:
I have thought deeply on how I can explain to the vo that I will be leaving Canada after my education without lying, but the only idea that came to me is for me to declare in a written document that I will leave at the end of my education and to notarize or swear an affidavit for it.

Who thinks this will work?

Statements are not enough. Prove it with family, assests, or job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.