Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880292 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2017
oluwaCanny:

is it the same person with different applications or different person shocked shocked

That one pass me too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by taiwo92(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning guys please I applied to UNB last month and the ever since then have not heard from them. please when do they usually send offer. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2017
taiwo92:
Good morning guys please I applied to UNB last month and the ever since then have not heard from them. please when do they usually send offer. thanks

If application has ended and it is not stated on their website that you should contact the department to know your decision, email the grad program coordinator about when decisions would be made. Your email should be formal and professional. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by squash1986(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Eraytee:

My candid advice for you is to submit your payslip along side your SOA once you have declared that you are working, remember this VO's love evidence of any statement made, do dis to avoid the issue of "personal assets and financial status" as a refusal reason, u don't necessarily have to have huge sum. My advice is on personal experience. You don't av to wait for your aunt 's tax returns before submitting ur application, try to avoid too much financial details that might not fly ur way. With her SOA I think you should go ahead

Thank you for your response. I am really grateful for it. However, I think I should throw more light into why I am not comfortable with including my payslip and SOA. My organisation have not paid any of their workers for 5 months. Whatever cash that is in my account was gotten out of personal hustle from other side runs. If I go ahead and print, there will be nothing depicting that I earn a regular monthly salary. I'm still with the organisation because of the side runs which has been keeping me going.

This is the reason why I'm not comfortable attaching that document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
chimah3:

If you are sponsored...PLEASE avoid including your financial details! Not necessary! #Tip for others applying. There's no point complicating your admission!
this could be applicable to other countries, even though you are working and being sponsored for studies. As Canada is involved, once you have declared you have a job/you work, you are necessitated to bring upon your application your salary account/personal account to substantiate that you are employed even if being sponsored!!!Exception is when it involves an unpaid activity.

Similarly we should endeavour to at least verify our information and make it expandable(detailed) if possible before posting here because most applicants on here place priority and importance on what they have read here, if by tomorrow they get refused by misinformation from any poster,they would come on here to express dismay and disgust about this forum and this may make the particular poster/moniker irrelevant in disseminating information.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by willyboss: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
taiwo92:
Check your account and find out what your status reads. has your official transcript gotten to UNB and hope your referees have all sent in their referee's forms?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dennisworld1(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
House am applying for a MSc program in this college New Brunswick Community College. Who got an ideal how their programs are.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by simeon83: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2017
iseise:

Yes I have my tracking number and I check almost everyday the response is your application is still being processed. Submission was through paper route I did not link it because it did not work it kept saying my application could not be found based on the information I have submitted
I will advice you go to where you submitted your application for more details

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by judebebo32: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Finally submitted my application today thanks to boss mazuide and other nairalanders here.

PhD university of Saskatchewan, April 28 online route.

It will end in praise for all of us.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2017
judebebo32:
Finally submitted my application today thanks to boss mazuide and other nairalanders here.

E clear say we go travel together to Sask. I await your TRV good news.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
judebebo32:

Saskatchewan PhD guys make we connect ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by simeon83: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
3. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
4. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April.
8. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
9. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
10. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
12. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
13. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
14. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route.
17. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
18. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
19. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
20. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
21. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
22. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04/2017.
23. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
24. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.
25. Gfeuxay, April 27th, pgc, Centennial college, Paper route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Is2bEe(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2017
squash1986:

Thank you for your response. I am really grateful for it. However, I think I should throw more light into why I am not comfortable with including my payslip and SOA. My organisation have not paid any of their workers for 5 months. Whatever cash that is in my account was gotten out of personal hustle from other side runs. If I go ahead and print, there will be nothing depicting that I earn a regular monthly salary. I'm still with the organisation because of the side runs which has been keeping me going.

This is the reason why I'm not comfortable attaching that document.
Bros, this thing is not as difficult as you paint it. Pay slip and salary account are not the only documents you can use to prove employment. Add your employment letter and try to get a letter of introduction from your employer. This will suffice. Make sure you add that your statement of account and explain how the money was accumulated. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
wealth360:

E clear say we go travel together to Sask. I await your TRV good news.

I applied to that school for fall 2017 and they have not gotten back to me since last year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dyduds(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
chimah3:

Please do your self good by leaving out roam and board if it was not specified in your admission letter. Also try as much as possible not to put only the 10000 required funds in that column. Increase it as much as possible to what you can prove. At least 30000. The higher the better! #tip

@chimah3 thanks, I have paid the tuition , would the 30,000 Include the tuition I have paid? What exactly make up "funds available for stay"

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Saskatchewan PhD guys make we connect ooo

when is the meeting days smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

I applied to that school for fall 2017 and they have not gotten back to me since last year.

are u kidding me? I dont believe that. SASK since last year? please what progm is that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by sekinatmi(f): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
wealth360:

are u kidding me? I dont believe that. SASK since last year? please what progm is that?

I did too and am yet to get any update on admission decision. I applied for MSC mathematics(Statistics option)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by horluwahseye: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Please, can I still get my trv approved even when I didn't do an upfront medical and a medical test wasn't requested by the v. o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
sekinatmi:

I did too and am yet to get any update on admission decision. I applied for MSC mathematics(Statistics option)

You guys should mail the graduate chair or the graduate assistant about it ASAP except your application is on review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by lovesavvi: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
judebebo32:

pls how do u pay your application fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adefolakemi: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
dennisworld1:
House am applying for a MSc program in this college New Brunswick Community College. Who got an ideal how their programs are.
MSc in a Community College? I think you should check your program description again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2017
sekinatmi:

MSC computer science, and i know lot of people that have got reject.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:

MSC computer science, and i know lot of people that have got reject.

Be positive. Hope you secured a supervisor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to view submitted files after on-line visa application submission. Are those files taken away once you submit them ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mimshack2015: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Please, I want to apply for my student visa by may and got only 5m... self sponsorship. got admission already to study robotics @ conestoga.. will my account go through or I need a co. sponsor... Please kindly advise sincerely..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Stellyhardy: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning my people. I was trying to apply to Fleming college through Ontario.colleges.ca and I saw that all Ontario colleges needs you do WES for your transcript.pls how true is that for People that has applied via this Same link?amd how do I send my transcript to them?email?courier? And to what mailing address? Or do I send my travscrips directly to the school??pls help it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Stellyhardy: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2017
mimshack2015:
Please, I want to apply for my student visa by may and got only 5m... self sponsorship. got admission already to study robotics @ conestoga.. will my account go through or I need a co. sponsor... Please kindly advise sincerely..

Pls did you apply through Ontario colleges?did you do wes??and how did you send your transcript?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2017
dyduds:

@chimah3 thanks, I have paid the tuition , would the 30,000 Include the tuition I have paid? What exactly make up "funds available for stay"

Thanks

Yes! Everything inclusive!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mimshack2015: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Stellyhardy:

Pls did you apply through Ontario colleges?did you do wes??and how did you send your transcript?

I did but later.. apply direct to the school of my choice. Of a true, you need do wes.. except other guru here hv a better advise.. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
michV:
this could be applicable to other countries, even though you are working and being sponsored for studies. As Canada is involved, once you have declared you have a job/you work, you are necessitated to bring upon your application your salary account/personal account to substantiate that you are employed even if being sponsored!!!Exception is when it involves an unpaid activity.

Similarly we should endeavour to at least verify our information and make it expandable(detailed) if possible before posting here because most applicants on here place priority and importance on what they have read here, if by tomorrow they get refused by misinformation from any poster,they would come on here to express dismay and disgust about this forum and this may make the particular poster/moniker irrelevant in disseminating information.

That is why it is called being sponsored and that is why you guys give the visa officer room to deny you guys visa because they start checking your income and using it to determine if it is a good enough tie to make you come back. I'm referring to a case where your salary isn't sensible...just like a case of the person who asked the question. But if you earn well...PLEASE by all means put in your payslip in your application.

Putting a payslip of a salary of 50000 or 20000 naira is plain stupid...Reason it!!!

And please i'm speaking from experience, I helped a friend package his application in Feb. Told him not to include his payslip as i usually do because he had a sponsor and his visa came out on Wednesday...So i speak from experience. and this is the second successful one!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
mimshack2015:

to get a well tailored answer u need to give more info about your fees. How much is the tuition and have u paid some already ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.