Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881768 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
amnotapervert:
sorry about that please when did you submit and what program was it.??

I submitted 21st of April.
Proposed course: MA History with funding 6800cad
Undergraduate degree in History and International Studies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kof99: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
amnotapervert:
what is the status of the medical online..??
I haven't done medicals yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Abegunde12(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good afternoon house please am a graduate of civil engineering and I graduated with a third class and I want to study at Canada and have a permanent resident there as well am 31 years old sorry what can I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
CanadianNurse:
You don't need to pay online for paper application, carry your cash to VAC lekki
Just go to lekki with all your documents and your cash for visa fees, no need to book appointment you will be given a ticket at the door just relax and wait for your ticket number to be announced then proceed note: they will help you arrange the documents there... You do biometrics and submit passport as well

What about family information forms etc. Those forms u fill. Does one need to fill them before going there and where can one get them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Updated on June 1, 2017. Please update the house as much as possible and to the silent readers and followers you are also included grin grin grin wink thanks
@Rocorleone please add your School. thanks
Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
3. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
4. Yamen21, Jan 13th, MSc MUN, Paper route, upfront medicals passed 27th Jan
5.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
6. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April. Medical passed 12th May
7. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
9. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
12. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
10. Ibbravura, March 9, Masters applied computer science, Dalhousie university, Paper route
11. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
12. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
13. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
14. Trexxbanks,March 14th,PGD,Durham college,online route
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Newman10100(lil bro), March 22, Master of Comp.sc URegina, online route.
17. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route. Med&Evidence of fee Paymt rqt on 04/05. Med Passed on 15/05.
18. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
19. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
20. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
21. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
22. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
[clor=#006600]25. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04. Medical passed 2/5/. PR-11/05 APPROVED on 19/05/2017 [/color]
23. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
24. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.
25. Folumade1, April 19, Humber College PGC Global Business Management, Paper route, upfront medical
26. newman1010 , April 22 Master of Finance, SMU, online route.
27. CPA01, April 25th, MBA, University of New Brunswick, paper route
28. SmartLawyer, April 26, PhD in Law, Queen’s University,online route
29. Gfeuxay, April 27th, pgc, Centennial college, Paper route.
30. Tobyharze, April 28, PGC, Conestoga college, paper route, upfront medical.
33. Judebebo32 , April 28 , PhD University of Saskatchewan, online route. APPROVED on 09/05/2017
31. O2, May 2, Post Baccaleurate diploma Thompson Rivers University, paper route
32. tysaxmalomo, May 2, MA, CMU, Online route
33. DeCrystal1, may 8, UG, keyano college, online route
34. Rocorleone, May 10, MASc, Paper ,Upfront Medicals
35. uvagho,May10, MA Peace &Collaborative development, CMU, Online route
36. adiukuonyebuchi, May 16, PGD, college of the Rockies British Columbia, Paper Route
37. bosbebe, May 17, MBA, VIU, Paper route
38. Samo16, May 18, Masters in Applied human nutrition, MSVU Nova Scotia, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
39. Sugaro, May 16, PGD, MUN, online route, Upfront medicals
40. LightandDarkness, May 19, MSc, UofA, Online
41. deolutolu, May 26, diploma, RRC, paper route.
42. Frankrobbn1, May31, UG, MUN, Paper Route, Upfront Medicals PASSED

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Truce01: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Abegunde12:
Good afternoon house please am a graduate of civil engineering and I graduated with a third class and I want to study at Canada and have a permanent resident there as well am 31 years old sorry what can I do

Hello,
Apply to a college for a diploma or graduate certificate in a related program. That will set you on your way to PR, if there are certifications in your field, you should start doing them ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
please I need help on getting a gcm note. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by RealObserver(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

please add me up among TRV hopefuls.
NAME - FRANKROBBEN
DATE SUBMITTED - 31-05-2017
UPFRONT MEDICALS PASSED
SCHOOL - MUN
LEVEL OF STUDY - UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
@emboldened...
You applied just yesterday, where and when did you get the notification that you passed the medical Bro don't be to forward, wait till you get the official notification before you update the house

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Judgepelumi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kof99:

No i didn't. Did you?
Nope
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rasengan02(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
@judebebo32 please can we pm?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
RealObserver:

@emboldened...
You applied just yesterday, where and when did you get the notification that you passed the medical Bro don't be to forward, wait till you get the official notification before you update the house
Possibly a reapplication or PA took the success of the upfront medical as passed.cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
RealObserver:

@emboldened...

And what makes you feel its not possible. Very possible bro. You're the forward person here bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by RealObserver(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Austinpee4:

Possible a reapplication.
Probably, but he's going for undergraduate studies and the odds of a reapplication is slim... had to write to him to clear the air so that people who haven't gotten any medical notification since they applied won't feel apprehensive.

You know stuffs like this usually generate tons and tons of questions both from active and passive readers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by RealObserver(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
CPA01:

And what makes you feel its not possible. Very possible bro. You're the forward person here bro.

Please be guided, i didn't open up the floor for debate, I had my reasons for asking that question, learn to talk to people you haven't met before especially in a public platform like this one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
RealObserver:

Probably, but he's going for undergraduate studies and the odds of a reapplication is slim... had to write to him to clear the air so that people who haven't gotten any medical notification since they applied won't feel apprehensive.

You know stuffs like this usually generate tons and tons of questions both from active and passive readers.
I get the picture. Apparently, he/she is not very conversant with the trend. I'm also guessing he meant the successful upfront medical examination not knowing that CIC will still review the result and update it.

Good you brought it forward to be cleared.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ajokeomopupa: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
ajokeomopupa:
hello house, pls wanna ask if the recent letter frm CIC concerning ds transfer of money issue can be submitted along with a new application to avoid delay? and again is it neccessary to tel dem u v bin refused bfor frm d Canadian embassy based on family ties, travl history tru online route? now using paper route tho
biko,pls mk una reply o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
RealObserver:

Please be guided, i didn't open up the floor for debate, I had my reasons for asking that question, learn to talk to people you haven't met before especially in a public platform like this one.

I can now see the way you feel. The statement 'you're too forward' may sound abusive in this context. Kindly guild yourself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
For those that want to send the embassy a mail. ACCRAIMMGRATION@international.gc.ca your mail won't be rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
ohizzyy7:
Good morning house, i submitted my visa application this week can i do medical this week so that when they send me medical mail i will just ask the hostipal to forward the medical result or i should wait for medical mail first.
for you to do medical you need a CIC stamp on your data page photocopy and you can only get that through medical mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
yamen21:
tried sending a mail to accra immigration now. the mail was rejected.
How do you mean rejected please explain
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Emmane: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello house, a quick one.... If form A is filled for payment on a Friday at 9am, any possibility of the acc being debited before Monday??
Technically how long does it take for the acc to be debited??

Acc Officers in d house, please help with dis. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by deolutolu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
oluwaCanny:
Updated on June 1, 2017. Please update the house as much as possible and to the silent readers and followers you are also included grin grin grin wink thanks
@Rocorleone please add your School. thanks
No 41 is Deolutolu and not eolutolu.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
deolutolu:

No 41 is Deolutolu and not eolutolu.

noted kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
I greet you all in the house. Pls are there forms to download and fill before taking documents and money to VFS. And also is transcript compulsory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Markab:
@Osemigho, been a while, how have you been sir?

Around oo.

Sup?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tomexy4(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
hi gurus in the house..... please how do i pay online? My GT mastercard cant pay more than $100 per day.... i need answers to this please. Also what documents will i take to VFS after submitting ting my application online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello

Please I want to ask if I want to reapply am I to do another biometrics because I applied April 21 and did biometrics on the same day and got refused today.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emmane:
Hello house, a quick one.... If form A is filled for payment on a Friday at 9am, any possibility of the acc being debited before Monday??
Technically how long does it take for the acc to be debited??

Acc Officers in d house, please help with dis. Thanks
Mine took 2-3days

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.