Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2017
michV:
canadian profs have nonchalant attitude towards responding to mails,i don't know why?

I am not sure their job description includes answering of emails like supervisor search.

If I can get almost 10 Supervisors in like 5-7 schools, and finally applied to 4, due to my interest in 100% funding, then anyone can do it with perseverance and prayer (for the religious). It was not a magic. I emailed over 60 profs in my area of interest and almost university in canada that offer my interested masters - keyword :"hardwork".

I started emailing as early as july-august and late as december. was getting reply from those email as late as January. Keyword -"patience".

Took me less than 24hrs to get two Supervisors in university of Calgary around mid-december. Amazingly they are the ones to first accept me. Keyword : "persevere"

I started with the likes of Nony1 in September 2015 and they are almost all in Canada, USA, Australia, and even Italy, while I am still enjoying my Ijebu garri in Nigeria. Keyword: "persevere"

During my first attempt for fall 2016, my prayer was - father, let your will be done. For fall 2017, I changed it to - father, show they world that I ain't that stupid and favour me. Keywords: "faith"

For Visa package, I still ask the dumbest of all questions from people like Yemdogg and Thesoj, make una no vex. Key statement: "before you gallantly dive into the ocean, ask previous and current divers for shallow portions of the ocean. no one is an island of knowledge".

Please, tell me if you think another better word/statement can best represent my keyword(statements), so I can edit.

Sorry for long speech. It will end with praises. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:47am On Mar 09, 2017
brandymcmb:

Our Nigerian counterparts na how to sell handout them dey always think
Before you generalize, there are programs or universities in Nigeria that does not allow the above claim.

In fact, I am of the opinion that if any Nigerian university or program still allows it currently, it shows that it is low ranked or located in a outskirt town/village.

I represent University of Lagos, and can confidently tell you that most of its best graduate rarely use library because we source and are advised to source materials on the internet.

So, how can a lecturer force handout sale in an environment, like Unilag, that encourages tapping into the free virtual world?

Therefore, be specific in your condemnation. You can even mention names of the culprit(s). cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

With a First class, he stands a very good chance..
Does he also have some level of work experience?

What type of Masters degree is your brother looking at (Research/Thesis based or Taught/course based).

Most schools have scholarships for applicants with a very academic good background but it's also competitive...

Secondly, a Thesis/Research based Masters has more funding/scholarship opportunities than a taught/course based Masters..

Also note that most schools have not started their admission application for fall 2018, the are still admitting for Fall 2017..

Winter 2018 admission application has commenced in most Universities, but most Universities don't have intake for most professional courses for winter, spring or summer admission.....

Ask him what type of Masters he wants to do, then I can suggest a few things to do and Universities to apply to...

Also ask him the Particular Engineering course he would like to do...
Well done bro. Respect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:52am On Mar 09, 2017
BRANDYAK:

The problem is that I can't go for master, and when I romance Google to see possible programs that are dirrectly linking to political sciencebut I can't even find any directly linking.

How well did you "romance" Google? Don't be a one/short timer. Check below link for about 10 schools that offer master in political science.

http://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Political+science&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH#

Others seeking other program should click the link and edit the query as required. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2017
esosa4real:
Where is @osemigho grin I am here oh, from Canadian immigration thread, abeg hellep me.....lol

Lol. Welcome. I dey on short sabbatical.
Someone, that is more than capable, is attending to your case. I will also advise you tell you person to come and learn for him/herself. This thing is too tiring to be dragging a non-motivated individual.

By the way, how is the other room? Hope minimum score dey drop wella. Don tey wey I enter that side. Welcome once again and enjoy the service of the room F.O.C. cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:59am On Mar 09, 2017
emeify:
Good day all @yemmdogg, @folaroyal @osemigo @TRVdoctor @all the gurus in the house.

My first degree was in the biological sciences but my experience till 2009 was mainly
banking and then administration and operations. I then went for an MSc in Project Mgt in 2009
in the UK (course based) - graduated with a distinction in Nov 2010. Then I worked in an oil and Gas project
for 4 years after I came back home to Naija. After the project, I am now in Operations/Administration.

My intended program in Canada is MSc in Environmental sustainability (also applied for resource mgt and environmental science).
I am in the process of drafting my SOP and am looking for means and ways to connect my work experience and MSc
in Project Mgt to my intended course. Ihave some ideas, but will be very glad to get ideas from the house.

I am hugging google for sure but please I really would appreciate the gurus and the rest of the house throwing
some idea and insights my way.

Much appreciated.

Your new program will integrate your UG with work experience. Not sure previous MSC will make the picture better. I will let gurus answer you. I b learner for Visa processing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Aghatise: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2017
emeify:

Still waiting for them............

Also a MUN Grad Applicant - Fall 2017...still waiting oooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Ether4:
Hello,someone please help me to analyze my profile.
I am currently an undergraduate(final year) studying naval transport/ engineering,cgpa about 4.3/5. I applied for masters in ocean and naval architectural engineering at mun. Even though I was contacted by a supervisor, I couldn't accept because He only wanted a student urgently for May admission but I'm yet to graduate (July)I . I was really anxious to know about the admission results so I contacted the office and I was told that I wasn't admitted (unofficially though a letter has been mailed to my address)so I don't know the reason yet.so I requested for a transfer to a professional diploma in technology in naval architecture in the same school do you think I stand a chance to get the TRV?
I think u do stand a chance bearing in mind the correlation of ur proposed course of study and ur present study. U are still very fresh so a diploma will still fly for u with accordance of d above stated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Bro am talking of a program in PGD/c that have a direct link with political science

Osemigho:

How well did you "romance" Google? Don't be a one/short timer. Check below link for about 10 schools that offer master in political science.

http://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Political+science&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH#

Others seeking other program should click the link and edit the query as required. Shalom!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ether4: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Eraytee:

I think u do stand a chance bearing in mind the correlation of ur proposed course of study and ur present study. U are still very fresh so a diploma will still fly for u with accordance of d above stated.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by michaelbelgium(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
hello gurus in d house,
i applied for M.Eng at uottawa for fall 2017 still waiting for a decision to be made. I have a belgian birth certificate written in flemmish(i was born in belgium). i went to apply for international passport in lagos but the office demanded i translate my belgian birth certificate to english.....pls guys....where can i do that??....can i do it at the belgian embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
yemdogg:

Congrats bro!

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2017
penitential:

Congratulation bro.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Eraytee:

Congrats bro, TRV anointing is just flowing, all thanks to God for showers of blessings cheesy grin

Yes ooo, many thanks to God Almighty for all. Many more blessings coming our way regarding trv in the house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2017
wealth360:
Thanks to everyone. My Profile goes like this.
Submitted on January 31st, Paper routeM.Sc. University of Saskatchewan.Medical Mail 24th February Medical Passed 2nd March APPROVED 8th March.....Na God.------------------------------------------

Hnnmm... Nice one... So smooth!! shocked
I am truly happy and thank God for you..
Keep us posted on your travel plans.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Folaroyal:

Hnnmm... Nice one... So smooth!! shocked
I am truky happy and thank God for you..
Keep us posted on your travel plans.
Regards.

see u ......am waiting for you to comment. abeg pass me the flight ticket contact. make i book down bro. Thanks so much also for your contribution here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Jejelaye01:
So I was checking through my cic account yesterday and saw that a final decision has Been made...... only to find out that my application was approved and later today I got my correspondence letter. Its only you God. I'm forever grateful to you my super father and Almighty God.
I Will update my documents soon.

@jejelaye01..... The name is truly the keyword!!
Congratulations and well done!
Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by sekinatmi(f): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Aghatise:

Also a MUN Grad Applicant - Fall 2017...still waiting oooo.

I spoke to the Department of Mathematics's Secretary and he said I should expect response by first week in April that the application deadline was extended.Someone told me his supervisor said there was a lot of applicant hence the delay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2017
wealth360:

see u ......am waiting for you to comment. abeg pass me the flight ticket contact. make i book down bro. Thanks so much also for your contribution here.
Hahaaa... Hnnnnnm.. @wealth360.... On point!!!... I am thinking people should choose names rightly... Food for thought!!!.
Sure you are feeling the breath of fulfillment already.... I pray and seek divine approval for all our TRV hopefuls.... Trust me the feeling is refreshing grin
When is your intake period?
Pm or mail me... will deliver the flight contact right away!
Congrats again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning folks, and so i stumbled on this forum few months ago after making my online application. It was somehow painful to me that i didn't get to see strategies on how to package my application especially when i saw the well- detailed application submitted by members on here with the way landed properties were also used as home-ties and all...... Anyways, i prayed for this day and alas it is here.

Timeline
20/10/16- Submitted Online application
20/10/16- Biometrics
10/02/17- Medical Mail
16/02/17- Medical Done
23/02/17- Medical Passed
02/03/17-Passport Request
03/03/17- Passport Sent
08/03/17- Approval Mail

Documents Submitted
Applicable CIC forms
Mum's SOA (Sponsor)
Well -detailed SOP
Letter of Introduction from my workplace
Reference Letter from Mum's workplace
My Birth Certificate
Oracle Certificate
UG certificate -Bsc Economics
My Résumé
Admission Letter
6 months Payslip

Travel History- United Arab Emirate (UAE)

Program- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MSC)
School- University of Regina, Saskatchewan.

I remember seeing this particular post which says
'".. A thousand SoP will never be able to drive any relationship between Economics and Human Resources Mgt.
I've sounded this severally.... be careful about your choice of programs!!!...
These things may only work in places like UK but not Canada!!!.... Guys, choose rightly plsssssss!!!!!"

I am here to tell my story that the battle is not for the strong neither is the race for the swift but for the Lord that showeth mercy.
Using this to encourage someone on here that your case is different, and you can break protocols if you believe.
I give God all the glory.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Folaroyal:

@jejelaye01..... The name is truly the keyword!!
Congratulations and well done!
Regards.

Thanks alot @folaroyal and all housemates.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
BRANDYAK:
Bro am talking of a program in PGD/c that have a direct link with political science
why PGD/C?

anyway, below is a link. I hope it will be helpful for you.

http://www.uottawa.ca/graduate-studies/programs-admission/programs/public-ethics

A Graduate Diploma in Public Ethics and a program leading to the Master of Arts in Public Ethics (MA Pub.Ethics). I think with much explanation, it should fly.

or you email schools offering master in political science if they can offer you a conditional admission to masters. if GP is your worry.

sorry if it seems that I dont know your profile. too busy to keep that in my brain.

shalom.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by feguson123: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Jejelaye01:
Good morning folks, and so i stumbled on this forum few months ago after making my online application. It was somehow painful to me that i didn't get to see strategies on how to package my application especially when i saw the well- detailed application submitted by members on here with the way landed properties were also used as home-ties and all...... Anyways, i prayed for this day and alas it is here.

Timeline
20/10/16- Submitted Online application
20/10/16- Biometrics
10/02/17- Medical Mail
16/02/17- Medical Done
23/02/17- Medical Passed
02/03/17-Passport Request
03/03/17- Passport Sent
08/03/17- Approval Mail

Documents Submitted
Applicable CIC forms
Mum's SOA (Sponsor)
Well -detailed SOP
Letter of Introduction from my workplace
Reference Letter from Mum's workplace
My Birth Certificate
Oracle Certificate
UG certificate -Bsc Economics
My Résumé
Admission Letter
6 months Payslip

Travel History- United Arab Emirate (UAE)

Program- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MSC)
School- University of Regina, Saskatchewan.

'".. A thousand SoP will never be able to drive any relationship between Economics and Human Resources Mgt.
These things may only work in places like UK but not Canada!!!.... Guys, choose rightly plsssssss!!!!!"

I am here to tell my story that the battle is not for the strong neither is the race for the swift but for the Lord that showeth mercy.
Using this to encourage someone on here that your case is different, and you can break protocols if you believe.
congratulation bro your case is different indeed.can you throw more light on your mum's SOA,and her monthly income too, to help people t fall in ur category

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Jejelaye01:

Congrats bro, your story really encourage me personally and I thank God for your victory. @bold I remember that particular post and the moniker behind it. He will surely see the outcome and please dont see his post as a means of discouraging you, he only adviced you based on what we do see on the thread on similar cases as applied to u. as u rightly said your case is different cheesy grin congrats once again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Eraytee:

Congrats bro, your story really encourage me personally and I thank God for your victory. @bold I remember that particular post and the moniker behind it. He will surely see the outcome and please dont see his post as a means of discouraging you, he only adviced you based on what we do see on the thread on similar cases as applied to u. as u rightly said your case is different cheesy grin congrats once again!!!

Not discouraged in anyway. I really appreciated all the advice given by everyone on the thread. What I did was to relate some of the courses I did in my UG to the courses I will be taken when I resume in university of regina in my sop. Also my work experience was a plus. I sincerely thank everyone for his/her contributions.
My case is indeed different. All thanks to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Is2bEe(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017

I give God all the glory.[/quote]

congrats bro

I said it too that the HRM rejection is mainly for PGD... Master degree is a natural academic progression. Glad to hear your testimony. Enjoy Canada!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Jejelaye01:

Not discouraged in anyway. I really appreciated all the advice given by everyone on the thread. What I did was to relate some of the courses I did in my UG to the courses I will be taken when I resume in university of regina in my sop. Also my work experience was a plus. I sincerely thank everyone for his/her contributions.

Because of the unfounded apprehension people have about program consistencies, they always underestimate the power of an SOP. An Sop is simply what you would have told the VO if an interview was conducted. With your sop, you can paint an awesome picture of yourself.

Anyone ever wondered why Canada seldom conduct interview for study visa? It is because they know your sop will comprehensively and accurately tell a story about yourself particularly your rational for pursuing your proposed program. Every other documents submitted is just to buttress your story and that's all. The way you arrange and label your documents and the strategy you employed in drafting a compelling sop will ultimately determine the outcome of your application.

We need to understand that these VOs are human beings, they are not just some computer programs/robots coded or programmed to react or act in a patterned way. Even with program consistency, visa is never 100%.

theSoj once gave us a detailed account of his brother's application despite obvious/screaming red flags, the VO still found his application meritorious. I can attest to the fact that, theSoj spent more than 100hrs trying to address all concerns that may/might be raised by the VO; and fortunately, his effort was crowned with his brother securing his TRV.

I have told people severally, getting a Canadian study permit no be dodo, you must be ready and willing to do research and reference all documents in relevant places. Footnote your sop, let the VO officer see your potentials of being an excellent student in Canada.

The truth be told, these VOs know that 99.9% of Nigerians would prefer to remain in Canada after their studies, they will certainly want someone who can make meaningful contribution to Canada's steady growth and development. Sometimes i see sop that are badly written that even without reviewing other supporting documents, the VO would have made a conclusion that they don't want such persons in their country even if the said person meets their immigration requirement. The mere fact that your sop was carelessly written is enough reason why a VO would see such person as loser who will not add any value to their system. They want visionaries, they want individuals with extreme brilliance and intelligence and that is usually the background context used for assessing applicants.

People in recent times have been making comments/posts that undermine the purpose and relevance of SOP.

Not submitting an SOP at all is even better than submitting a Badly drafted SOP ! At least the VO will not know for certain that you have nothing to offer their country particularly with your badly constructed sentences and obvious spelling mistakes that will invariably put off the VO. grin

We have seen situations on this thread, where an individual is refused despite obviously meeting the immigration requirement. It is largely because they're not impressed with the general overview of the application. That explains why people going for Masters and Phd seldom get refused because the rigors of admission would have prepared them for the rigors of study permit application and hence they are most likely going to submit an airtight application.

This is just my own reflection and in no way represent the thinking and the policy of Canadian Visa Officers.

Bro, once again i congratulate you. Best wishes my Bro. It is obvious that you took your time and demonstrated your intellectual sagacity to the VO.

God bless everyone ! WE SHALL ALL ACHIEVE OUR AIM
! grin

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by primeson1(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
congrats

Jejelaye01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
@Dreamchaser, how far now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jj17cv(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
House pls who recent submitted online Visa application and how much is total cost
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
yemdogg:

Because of the unfounded apprehension people have about program consistencies, they always underestimated the power of an SOP. An Sop is simply what you would have told the VO if an interview was conducted. With your sop, you can paint an awesome picture of yourself.

Anyone ever wondered why Canada seldom conduct interview for study visa? It is because they know your sop will comprehensively and accurately tell a story about yourself particularly your rational for pursuing your proposed program. Every other documents submitted is just to buttress your story and that's all. The way you arrange and label your documents and the strategy you employed in drafting a compelling sop will ultimately determine the outcome of your application.

We need to understand that these VOs are human beings, they are not just some computer programs/robot coded or programmed to react or act in a patterned way. Even with program consistency, visa is never 100%.

theSoj once gave us a detailed account of his brother's application despite obvious/screaming red flags, the VO still found his application meritorious. I can attest to the fact that, theSoj spent more than 100hrs trying to address all concerns and his effort was crowned with his brother securing his TRV.

I have told people severally, getting a canadian study permit no be dodo, you must ready and willing to do research and reference all documents in relevant places. Footnote your sop, let the VO officer see your potentials of being an excellent student in Canada.

The truth be told, these VOs know that 99.9% of Nigerians would prefer to remain in Canada after their studies, they will certainly want someone who can make meaningful contribution to Canada's steady growth and development. Sometimes i see sop that are badly written that even without reviewing other supporting documents, the VO would have made a conclusion that they don't want such persons in their country even if the said person meets their immigration requirement. The mere fact that your sop was carelessly written is enough reason why a VO would see such person as loser who will not add any value to their system. They want visionaries, they want individuals with extreme brilliance and intelligence and that is usually the background context used for assessing applicants.

People in recent times have been making comments/posts that undermine the purpose and relevance of SOP.

Not submitting an SOP at all is even better than submitting a Badly drafted SOP ! At least the VO will not know for certain that you have nothing to offer their country particularly with your badly constructed sentences and obvious spelling mistakes that will invariably put off the VO. grin

We have seen situations on this thread, where an individual is refused despite obviously meeting the immigration requirement. I t largely because they're not impressed with the general overview of the application. That explains why people going for Masters and Phd seldom get refused because the rigors of admission would have prepared them for the rigors of study permit application and hence they are most likely going to submit an airtight application.

This is just my own reflection and in no way represent the thinking and the policy of Canadian Visa Officers.

Bro, once again i congratulate you. Best wishes my Bro. It is obvious that you took your time and demonstrated your intellectual sagacity to the VO.

God bless everyone ! WE SHALL ALL ACHIEVE OUR AIM
! grin

Chai @yemdogg, you really nailed the importance of SOP. It's not about the grammer or time frame to meet up with resumption but detailed and self explanatory SOP. I truly believe in due process. I will like to add that we shouldn't see all the critics here as witch hunting, they are actually for our good and we should always ask questions utilizing ideas shared in the process. Am sincerely happy am part of this family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
yemdogg:

Baba, i couldn't have agreed more with your valued points but i go disagree slightly with the few bold lines.

Individual application presumably will be assesed on a case by case basis. Some are straight forward enough and evidencial supporting documents will speak more for itself than anything an applicant write or try to make a visa officer see. However, If there are discrepancies in any part of an application or an applicant have any particular thing to buttress, a very good SOP will give a VO a different perspective and broaden his/her horizon to see objectively why an applicant is best for his/her choice of program as well as why a carefull review should be given to the application.

So if you say the VO officer "KNOW", it will contradict the fact that a SOP is NOT a requirement for nigerian applicants and therefore it is NOT compulsory. Rather, the study permit questionaire is required of nigerian applicants and this also serve as a summary of an applicants intentions and plans with the intended program.

Remember, the first piece of document a VO will most likely pick up to review is the application form IMM1294E, and then based on the info on it, supporting documents will be reviewed.
I onced asked a VFS staff why he pinned 4-5 documents together(app form, offer letter, family form, study permit questionaire and any prove of fees payment) even before it got to the embassy. He replied that those were always the first documents officers will review once they open the sealed application.

So like you also noted, a well arranged application will always get a nudge with or without a SOP especially if everything add up from the information filled to the supporting documents included.

Personally, i feel once your program choice, level and correlation add up, your finaance is sufficient, hometies are in order, its will make more sense and there will be less burden to start writting plenty things to try to make a VO see what they already have been trained to look out for.

I also do not underestimate the power of a very good SOP, it tells the VO the kind of personality one is, give an insight into an applicant ideology and interest in both the intended program and about canada. They also may use that to asses some key values an applicant will bring to their country since each person is treated as a potential migrant.

So which ever capacity an applicant finds him/her self, one should get things about their application right first before a good SOP to colour it and not the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.