Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880105 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
vito85:

do i need to have the 10k cad in my account or my fathers account as told

do you mean i have to have 10k cad in my account or my dads account
in my case when I received the letter I opened a domiciliary account in my name and paid into the account, my sponsor mentioned in an updated sponsorship letter that based on cic request he has opened and paid into a dorm account for me for ease of exporting our local legal tender

So either ways

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CPA01: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Guys. I checked my online account on Saturday and saw updated. When I checked the details, there was no update on my account and all the columns remained the same. I was asked to wait for 24hrs to get a message but no update up till now. Applied April 25th, eligibility status was updated to review on June 1 but no medicals update till date. Please what could have happened?.. Anybody in the same situation?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by IFY200: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Please oga justwise Unblock @jnyuwa02 I belive he must have learnt his lessons and he also has a lot to contribute here, he always thinks outside the box even when there is no box grin

Moreover he was new to the thread before being banned

Abeg do am for us abeg

Cc:@justwise

oga Justwise : please temper justice with mercy Sir .... please unban jnjuwa02
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Vikfree: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
boninho:

Plus am new on this thread have been trying to pay my application fee to dalhousie University since last month but my GTB master card is declined the application deadline is Aug. Can anyone please help on how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Beyy: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Cic has been processing my background check for the past 7 weeks now. No medical update yet, no review of eligibility ...I did upfront medicals. It is well o. Praying and hoping for the best. My application is covered with the most precious blood of Jesus Christ. I must testify by God's grace! Success to all TRV hopefuls

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by obiohaprince: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
House please i need your advise, i submitted my visa application to vfs Lagos on the 7th of February 2017, after 4 months no response from them, i now decided to write to them, i now got a response on the 26th of June, in there mail they said i have been refused visa to USA before,but i ticked No instead of Yes, that i have 15days to respond to there mail, which i responded the same day telling them Yes, that i have been refused a tourist visa to USA before, that it is human typing error.but up till now 24th of July i have not still heard from them and my school is resuming on the 3rd of September.. PLEASE WHAT DO I DO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fran6ik: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Good day all,
once more i have a question, please, Between Canada and U.S, which do you advice me to choose in terms of Ease of admission, Ease of visa, Ease of Admission while schooling and funding for the program. I am going for a masters degree in Chemical Engineering.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Smartlawyer: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,

Thank God for good news for those that already have their TRV applications approved and I pray that this week will be full of good news and testimonies for those that are still believing...

Just thought to ask if there is anyone heading for Queen's Uni or any school in Kingston, Ontario, this September.

Many thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by lordjayabs: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
lordjayabs:
Hi everyone, please I need your opinion on this:

Can I go apply for visa application using my University statement of result instead of using the original certificate?

Please someone should answer me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayonet(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
obiohaprince:
House please i need your advise, i submitted my visa application to vfs Lagos on the 7th of February 2017, after 4 months no response from them, i now decided to write to them, i now got a response on the 26th of June, in there mail they said i have been refused visa to USA before,but i ticked No instead of Yes, that i have 15days to respond to there mail, which i responded the same day telling them Yes, that i have been refused a tourist visa to USA before, that it is human typing error.but up till now 24th of July i have not still heard from them and my school is resuming on the 3rd of September.. PLEASE WHAT DO I DO.

Made the same mistake in my application which I submitted on d 23rd of may praying for GOD'S FAVOUR!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayonet(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
ayonet:

Made the same mistake in my application which I submitted on d 23rd of may praying for GOD'S FAVOUR!

I think you should hear from them first or probably defer your admission till january intake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by McOsheBaba(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Okay. Those who applied in May and April, you'll get lots of response this week.
As for June applicants, hold on. First week of August will be the beginning of your responses.

God's Speed.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Twallace: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
obiohaprince:

Please how did you contact them. Did you use the web form, email or just a regular mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
lordjayabs:

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ayoola03(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes you can

lordjayabs:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cscd1234: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
I only know about the rest of the June applicants (they may be comfortable with what you've just said) but me, I say NO.
Because I know I AM GETTING MY TRV THIS WEEK!!!
It has been stamped and sealed already.
Jesus I say Thank you!

McOsheBaba:
Okay. Those who applied in May and April, you'll get lots of response this week.
As for June applicants, hold on. First week of August will be the beginning of your responses.

God's Speed.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
ayonet:

I think if there is an error on your form you should use a CSE to correct it especially as it deals with misrepresentation, human error is rarely accepted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=CanadianNurse post=58776196] bro your approval will be resounding..... You have a story to tell [/quoteyes oooo. @Abiodunne testimony no be here ooo. I will rejoice with you before I travel bro. God dey test you for patience. Its well.]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayonet(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I think if there is an error on your form you should use a CSE to correct it especially as it deals with misrepresentation, human error is rarely accepted.

Thank you for your response, please how do I use CSE to correct it? My application is just 8weeks though! And one more thing I didn't add the sponsors letter since it's my parent sponsoring me my mom*
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wilihelmsG: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
I should by God's grace, waiting for my TRV to be approved.

Smartlawyer:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thank God for good news for those that already have their TRV applications approved and I pray that this week will be full of good news and testimonies for those that are still believing...

Just thought to ask if there is anyone heading for Queen's Uni or any school in Kingston, Ontario, this September.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Smartlawyer: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
wilihelmsG:
I should by God's grace, waiting for my TRV to be approved.

Dont worry, it shall end in praise. Are you going to Queen's? At last I found someone going my route. When did you apply?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
ayonet:

Thank you for your response, please how do I use CSE to correct it? My application is just 8weeks though! And one more thing I didn't add the sponsors letter since it's my parent sponsoring me my mom*

Not sure how it's done @CanadianNurse @Austinpee4 @wealth360 might know. My point is that you do not want to get into the issue of misrepresentation if youc an avoid it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wilihelmsG: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes, 17th of May(online).

[quote author=Smartlawyer post=58784288][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MummyJaygirls: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osemigho:
Congrats to approved applicants. Move on to flight reservation.

To the delayed, ordered GCMS.

About to submit for visa, get a mentor and read the thread well, and ask the most stupid questions if possible. No man is an island of knowledge.

To admission seekers, read the instructions on your program website well, fulfill all requirements (Especially getting a Supervisor, if needed), and apply to at least 3 schools.

If you know that you don't have money for fees and or upkeep, but you have high CGPA, focus on schools and programs that will offer you full funding (their scholarship minus their school fee is $10,000cad or more).

Also, get one mentor at least. mentors will likely save you from costly mistakes. If you can't find one, mentor yourself by reading everything and anything about what you don't know or will like to know. YouTube, google, and several threads like ours can be helpful.

All the best.

Good day osemigho, please how can someone in Canada process gcms notes on my behalf? I would appreciate a response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifeezike: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Anyone going to UOttawa this fall? What have you done with regards to accomodation? sad sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by PendD: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good evening house,
a quick question. .....pls has anyone had a tracking ID that's ......CALASTU****1? and where is this gonna be processed since it's not bearing the Ghana code which looks like GHASTU****?

It appears the CALASTU applications are taking longer than the waiting periods. Pls, indicate if you have CALASTU application tracking code and have heard from IRCC feb/march/april/june applications (Online).

You can get this codes through the messages sent by vfs after biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maralina: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
PendD:
Good evening house,
a quick question. .....pls has anyone had a tracking ID that's ......CALASTU****1? and where is this gonna be processed since it's not bearing the Ghana code which looks like GHASTU****?

It appears the CALASTU applications are taking longer than the waiting periods. Pls, indicate if you have CALASTU application tracking code and have heard from IRCC feb/march/april/june applications (Online).
Mine is CALASTU too March Applicant, online route, haven't heard anything from them oo..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
PendD:
Good evening house,

That tracKing ID only shows where your biometric completion information is sent to be updated on your account and most likely where your TRV will also be issued when your study permit is approved. The study permit application(online) can either be processed in Lagos,abj or Ghana. Only paper applications are forwarded to Accra visa office for processing which will show the GHASTU code.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
@ayonet,
You can only use the CSE to give new information about your application(name, address, etc) or find out about your application if it has passed the processing time stipulated for your region. Any other issue will be at the request of the visa officer in charge of your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by cnonwnuwsp17: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
PendD:
Good evening house,

I think it's Lagos, not so sure though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayonet(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Austinpee4:
@ayonet,
You can only use the CSE to give new information about your application(name, address, etc) or find out about your application if it has passed the processing time stipulated for your region. Any other issue will be at the request of the visa officer in charge of your application.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Boss20: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Update Pls.
Boss20 MASc USASK, June 15, paper route

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.