Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881022 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Austinpee4 post=55252695]
You can use anybody that is willing to fund your studies. In this case of your mum's maternal cousin, let him/her pay your tuition and then transfer a good amount of cash to you.

What if the sponsor transfers tuition money to the applicants account & he/she nw goes ahead to make de payment.

Does it fly that way?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Austinpee4:

Use www.oanda.com.

okay bro

but i heard someone say oanda isnt accurate most times, do i go ahead & use it for conversions then print it out 2 add for submission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Flawless1988: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am4obama:
Good morning all, I applied for Master in Population and Public Health fall session this year but I haven't heard anything from the school. Does it mean that my admission wasn't granted because some persons have started receiving letter. I have sent mail to them hoping to receive a good news today.
Which school please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Oladimejii(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hi Guys..

Quick one. Do I attach a copy of the affidavit of sponsorship or original? Paper route please.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Flawless1988: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello cuties! Who else have applied for masters in public health at the university of Saskatchewan? I wrote the department, however, their reply was that decision would be made at late April/Early mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Flawless1988: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
May^*
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
taiwo92:
is there anybody going or already in university of new Brunswick

Yes Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

okay bro

but i heard someone say oanda isnt accurate most times, do i go ahead & use it for conversions then print it out 2 add for submission?
Hnnmm.. Dis yur moniker dou!...

You should not need to print or attach any conversion... I should think the embassy takes the same conversion rate for visa fees... Which is 230... You should just work your calculations around that.
My other sources are points from GCMS notes that i have seen...
Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

You should not need to print or attach any conversion... I should think the embassy takes the same conversion rate for visa fees... Which is 230... You should just work your calculations around that.
Regards.

Wetin do my moniker?
Okay thank you sir
what of USD please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

Regards.

Lol...... said same thing about his moniker yesterday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
brandymcmb:

Yes Sir

which dept are you please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Lol...... said same thing about his moniker yesterday.

U no tell me wetin do my moniker when i asked you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by taiwo92(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
@brandymcmb i sent u a pm. Pls let talk. Pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

which dept are you please?

Economics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

okay bro

If you want to,fine. They will still do their conversions regardless. Oanda and other online conversion websites use the official exchange rates of individual countries. Most embassies too use official rates for conversion and they use online conversion tools. Atleast, i can confirm this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adiukuonyebuchi: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
HELLO EVERYBODY I AM ADIUKU ONYEBUCHI NWANZE, I HAVE BEEN READING THROUGH ALMOST ALL THE PAGES BEFORE GETTING TO THIS POINT. I PRAY THAT THIS PAGE OF THREAD AND OTHER TO COME WILL BE ALL TESTIMONIES . I HAVE GOTTEN MY ADMISSION TO DO PGD IN SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE IN COLLEGE OF THE ROCKIES CRANBROOK BRITISH COLUMBIA. THE SCHOOL HAS SENT ME PRE-LOA AND ASKED ME TO PAY FOR MY ONE YEAR TUITION FEE WHICH ABOUT TO 10,350CAD . I READ PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN MY FIRST DEGREE AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN A PRIVATE FIRM SINCE MY GRADUATION AS A SALES REP OF THE COMPANY. MY BROTHER WHO WILL BE MY SPONSOR JUST OPENED HIS OWN COMPANY AND I ASKED ME TO FURTHER MY STUDY IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OR EQUIVALENT TO ENABLE ME GET IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY SO THAT I WILL HEAD HIS COMPANY AFTER GRADUATION. I MARRIED 29TH OF DECEMEBER BUT MY WIFE IS JUST FEW WEEKS PREGNANT, AND SHE HAS AGREED I SHOULD GO SINCE I WILL BE COMING BACK AFTER GRADUATION. SHE HAS GIVEN ME HER CONSENT LETTER FROM HER OFFICE. SHE IS A GOVERNMENT STAFF. MY SPONSOR HAS PAID MY SCHOOL FEE AND HE IS ABOUT TO PAY MY ACCOMMODATION FOR SIX MONTH ON CAMPUS. I HAVE PIECES OF LANDS I BOUGHT IN THE VILLAGE, THERE ARE NO GOVERNMENT PAPERS TO THEM EXCEPT THE AGREEMENT SIGNED BETWEEN ME AND THE SELLER AND WITNESSES. I HAVE NOT MUCH IN MY ACCOUNT AS PER ACCOUNT BALANCE BUT THERE HAS BEEN FLOW OF FUND WHICH IS NOT HUGE SO TO SAY. MY SPONSOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BLOOD BROTHER IS DOING EVERYTHING FINANCIAL.

MY FEAR NOW IS I HAVE BEEN DELAYED LAST TWO YEARS ALTHOUGH I WAS JUST DOING IT ON MY OWN THEN WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT, AND I WAS PAPER APPLICATION, PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK AND HOW BEST TO I APPROACH THIS APPLICATION TO AVOID ANOTHER DELAY. I AM 34 THIS YEAR AND I AM GOING FOR PGD. MY COURSE IS STARTING SEPTEMBER 4 ENDING DECEMBER 2019. PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO RUSH SINCE MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER CAME VERY EARLY, PLEASE I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jessicahardman: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

Regards.

230?
Shouldn't it be 360/1.34 which is 270? Just asking.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
@SPOILT9JAOLOSHO
Sure. It doesn't have to be a the sponsor making the payment. Once traces can be established that indeed sponsor has shown commitment, it's fine. Money can be transferred to applicant to make payment and further pointers to this effect can be a sentence or two in the sponsorhip letter/affidavit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Wetin do my moniker?
Okay thank you sir
what of USD please
USD is about 313 in Nigeria banks. .. PTA and Fees 360
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Austinpee4:
@SPOILT9JAOLOSHO
Sure. It doesn't have to be a the sponsor making the payment. Once traces can be established that indeed sponsor has shown commitment, it's fine. Money can be transferred to applicant to make payment and further pointers to this effect can be a sentence or two in the sponsorhip letter/affidavit.

Okay boss,

what if the money transfered to the applicant gets witdrawn by de source immediately de statement is printed, does it fly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
jessicahardman:

230?
Shouldn't it be 360/1.34 which is 270? Just asking.....
Sir... 360 is not the official rate. 313 is it! And your division should be 1.33
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

USD is about 313 in Nigeria banks. .. PTA and Fees 360

Okay thanks boss,
PTA as how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

U no tell me wetin do my moniker when i asked you

Hehehehehe.

Nothing o...Just passing by. grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Austinpee4:

If you want to,fine. They will still do their conversions regardless. Oanda and other online conversion websites use the official exchange rates of individual countries. Most embassies too use official rates for conversion and they use online conversion tools. Atleast, i can confirm this.

Okay thank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
@brandymcmb>> am unable to mail you, please send me mail, i want to chat with you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jessicahardman: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

Sir... 360 is not the official rate. 313 is it! And your division should be 1.33
Regards

Ok, sir. Don't you think the visa officer officer has a knowledge of forex wahala in Nigeria and that it has been pegged at N360 for tuition and PTA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay boss,

what if the money transfered to the applicant gets witdrawn by de source immediately de statement is printed, does it fly?
While i personally would not vehemently advise withdrawing the money totally, it's your money and the may be a situation to attain to pressing needs. Statement is ONLY to show officers that YES, there is money to meet their funds requirements and YES i can generate sufficient amount to pay for subsequent year(s) if program is more than 1 year. That's about it. You can withdraw your money if you choose to.

Officers will use the statements they have to make their judgements.
However, endeavour to have funds for your study readily available as declared. That eventually will be the bases upon which a study permit is approved. At any point in time, you may be called upon to show evidence that funds claimed is still available for you.

Best regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
adiukuonyebuchi:
HELLO EVERYBODY I AM ADIUKU ONYEBUCHI NWANZE, I HAVE BEEN READING THROUGH ALMOST ALL THE PAGES BEFORE GETTING TO THIS POINT. I PRAY THAT THIS PAGE OF THREAD AND OTHER TO COME WILL BE ALL TESTIMONIES . I HAVE GOTTEN MY ADMISSION TO DO PGD IN SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE IN COLLEGE OF THE ROCKIES CRANBROOK BRITISH COLUMBIA. THE SCHOOL HAS SENT ME PRE-LOA AND ASKED ME TO PAY FOR MY ONE YEAR TUITION FEE WHICH ABOUT TO 10,350CAD . I READ PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN MY FIRST DEGREE AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN A PRIVATE FIRM SINCE MY GRADUATION AS A SALES REP OF THE COMPANY. MY BROTHER WHO WILL BE MY SPONSOR JUST OPENED HIS OWN COMPANY AND I ASKED ME TO FURTHER MY STUDY IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OR EQUIVALENT TO ENABLE ME GET IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY SO THAT I WILL HEAD HIS COMPANY AFTER GRADUATION. I MARRIED 29TH OF DECEMEBER BUT MY WIFE IS JUST FEW WEEKS PREGNANT, AND SHE HAS AGREED I SHOULD GO SINCE I WILL BE COMING BACK AFTER GRADUATION. SHE HAS GIVEN ME HER CONSENT LETTER FROM HER OFFICE. SHE IS A GOVERNMENT STAFF. MY SPONSOR HAS PAID MY SCHOOL FEE AND HE IS ABOUT TO PAY MY ACCOMMODATION FOR SIX MONTH ON CAMPUS. I HAVE PIECES OF LANDS I BOUGHT IN THE VILLAGE, THERE ARE NO GOVERNMENT PAPERS TO THEM EXCEPT THE AGREEMENT SIGNED BETWEEN ME AND THE SELLER AND WITNESSES. I HAVE NOT MUCH IN MY ACCOUNT AS PER ACCOUNT BALANCE BUT THERE HAS BEEN FLOW OF FUND WHICH IS NOT HUGE SO TO SAY. MY SPONSOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BLOOD BROTHER IS DOING EVERYTHING FINANCIAL.

MY FEAR NOW IS I HAVE BEEN DELAYED LAST TWO YEARS ALTHOUGH I WAS JUST DOING IT ON MY OWN THEN WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT, AND I WAS PAPER APPLICATION, PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK AND HOW BEST TO I APPROACH THIS APPLICATION TO AVOID ANOTHER DELAY. I AM 34 THIS YEAR AND I AM GOING FOR PGD. MY COURSE IS STARTING SEPTEMBER 4 ENDING DECEMBER 2019. PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO RUSH SINCE MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER CAME VERY EARLY, PLEASE I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU
first of all, please you dont have to write in uppercase for people to attend to your case, this would derail the thread. you have not supplied enough info for people to actually see to your case. what was the proposed course you applied for initially and what is/are the reason(s) you were denied? what was the choice of course initially? did you apply for GCMS file before reapplying? maybe if you can answer these questions, people here would find it easier to proffer a possible solution or answers to your inquiry. please endeavor to write your complaints in lowcase next time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
penitential:
If and only if it can wait till weekend. Am so sorry as i have some drawings yo do.
I don't mind bro, how do I get it across to you? maybe you can drop me your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Oladimejii(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Anyone

Oladimejii:
Hi Guys..

Quick one. Do I attach a copy of the affidavit of sponsorship or original? Paper route please.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Igbouwanile:
@brandymcmb>> am unable to mail you, please send me mail, i want to chat with you

Replied your pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.