Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (879313 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adiukuonyebuchi: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Eraytee:

first of all, please you dont have to write in uppercase for people to attend to your case, this would derail the thread. you have not supplied enough info for people to actually see to your case. what was the proposed course you applied for initially and what is/are the reason(s) you were denied? what was the choice of course initially? did you apply for GCMS file before reapplying? maybe if you can answer these questions, people here would find it easier to proffer a possible solution or answers to your inquiry. please endeavor to write your complaints in lowcase next time.

thank you So much, when i was delayed. i applied for business administration but the truth is that the finance was not much was only 5million on a fixed deposit account. the reason for my denial was not explicit for me to understand. but i was sent a letter talking about my tie here in nigeria and also, i was told that there were no reason as regards my coming back after studies. Please i will want to know more about GCMS file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adiukuonyebuchi: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
first of all, please you dont have to write in uppercase for people to attend to your case, this would derail the thread. you have not supplied enough info for people to actually see to your case. what was the proposed course you applied for initially and what is/are the reason(s) you were denied? what was the choice of course initially? did you apply for GCMS file before reapplying? maybe if you can answer these questions, people here would find it easier to proffer a possible solution or answers to your inquiry. please endeavor to write your complaints in lowcase next time.[/quote]

thank you So much, when i was delayed. i applied for business administration but the truth is that the finance was not much was only 5million on a fixed deposit account. the reason for my denial was not explicit for me to understand. but i was sent a letter talking about my tie here in nigeria and also, i was told that there were no reason as regards my coming back after studies. Please i will want to know more about GCMS file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Michelleflores(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hi, Good day everyone, just a quick observation pls, I've seen some people talk about their visa application was denied, others talk about their visa application was delayed, I'm just wondering is there a difference between these two, delay and denial?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
brandymcmb:

Replied your pm

Okay, please check ur mail now, have just messaged you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwamalik(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello house. Please I need schools that does not charge application/processing fee. I want to apply for my cousin. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Redaddict: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Hehehehehe.

Nothing o...Just passing by. grin

Sorry guys, pls what's the meaning of Moniker? I've been seeing it for a while now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
brandymcmb:

Economics

Waow, okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Wale309: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello fam, I've just been denied student visa solely for insufficient balance. It was a paper route, no upfront medicals and was never called for medicals, meng, university of waterloo, may admission. I used my mum's account(as the sponsor) of 5.4m cum my account of 500k and a landed property. The tuition is $21,000 for a year. I applied for a two year visa because the programme can be extended for a maximum of 2years. May be I should also state here that I withdrew almost all the money within one week after submission, dont know if that really had anything to do with the refusal. Here is my question, I want to re-apply(towards September or january admission, after securing a deferment from the school) and someone just offered to drop his company's account as my sponsor with over 10m in it, will this augur well for my application since there's no money in my mum's account again? Thanks in anticipation for a good and helpful response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Hehehehehe.

Nothing o...Just passing by. grin

Okay, pass well, no jam anybody
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Austinpee4:
@SPOILT9JAOLOSHO
Sure. It doesn't have to be a the sponsor making the payment. Once traces can be established that indeed sponsor has shown commitment, it's fine. Money can be transferred to applicant to make payment and further pointers to this effect can be a sentence or two in the sponsorhip letter/affidavit.

Thank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Austinpee4:

While i personally would not vehemently advise withdrawing the money totally, it's your money and the may be a situation to attain to pressing needs. Statement is ONLY to show officers that YES, there is money to meet their funds requirements and YES i can generate sufficient amount to pay for subsequent year(s) if program is more than 1 year. That's about it. You can withdraw your money if you choose to.

Officers will use the statements they have to make their judgements.
However, endeavour to have funds for your study readily available as declared. That eventually will be the bases upon which a study permit is approved. At any point in time, you may be called upon to show evidence that funds claimed is still available for you.

Best regards.

Thank you for the detailed explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
@Wale309
May be I should also state here that I withdrew almost all the money within one week after submission, dont know if that really had anything to do with the refusal.. someone just offered to drop his company's account as my sponsor with over 10m in it, will this augur well for my application since there's no money in my mum's account again? Thanks in anticipation for a good and helpful response. [/quote]

Sorry for the refusal, such happens, what matters is how u respond 2de concerns in ur next application..
Are u working wit de company, is de sponsor de sole signatory 2de account, why is de company sponsoring you?

Please @bolded... did u mean all de money in ur mum's account & yours was witdrawn immediately u submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
@Austinpee & other gurus

Please does funds available for study/stay mean stating de balance on sponsors statement of account in the form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ozzy2: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=wealth360 post=54898308]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route. Delayed
2. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february Medical Passed 2nd March APPROVED 8th March
4. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7.Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals

Ozzy2,March 3rd, LLM/York University/Paper Route/Upfront Medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Wale309: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks. I don't work there. I will confirm the status of the signatory. I believe the question on why the company is sponsoring me will be amswered when drafting the sponsorship letter. Painfully YES, I withdrew all within a week after submission on the counsel that it doesn't count again since they don't look into the balance but the authenticity of the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
adiukuonyebuchi:

GCMS file or note tells you the exact reason which is explanatory to why you were refused. as per your above stated reasons, they are not that clear. check the refusal letter from cic and write out the ticked/marked reason(s) given to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wale309:
Hello fam, I've just been denied student visa solely for insufficient balance. It was a paper route, no upfront medicals and was never called for medicals, meng, university of waterloo, may admission. I used my mum's account(as the sponsor) of 5.4m cum my account of 500k and a landed property. The tuition is $21,000 for a year. I applied for a two year visa because the programme can be extended for a maximum of 2years. May be I should also state here that I withdrew almost all the money within one week after submission, dont know if that really had anything to do with the refusal. Here is my question, I want to re-apply(towards September or january admission, after securing a deferment from the school) and someone just offered to drop his company's account as my sponsor with over 10m in it, will this augur well for my application since there's no money in my mum's account again? Thanks in anticipation for a good and helpful response.

your available funds wasn't enough, u jst said only ur tuition fee is 21k cad, in addition to other expenses including cic 10k, everything amount to 30sometin k cad, dere is no way ur 5.9m can fly for u, mostly wen ur sponsor source of income is not strong enough, but stil bro order for ur GCMS file to see clearly instead of jumping again, becos oda tins will b attach to dis insufficient reason dat d next vo will act on.

For dat of d company sponsor are u working dere is d person related to u, if u proceeding on dat ur sponsor sponsorship letter has to be very strong capitalizin or lamenting more on y dey are sponsoring you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wale309:

bro its so glaring why you were refused on that note of insufficient funds. if you didnt not pay part of your tuition or get funding for your proposed program, definitely your mom's balance cant convince the VO taking note of the CIC requirement of proof of 1yr tuition and additional 10kCAD for your living expenses, putting all these into consideration you can easily deduct the refusal reason. bro get funding or pay atleast 1yr tuition and have a balance that can cover the 10kCAD required by CIC. you should be good cox your refusal reason is easy to tackle. order for your GCMS note to clarify the reason.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Wale309: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
@nelly thanks. I dropped my parent's company account statement for 12 months with good cash flows. Please what is GCMS and how do I request for file mentioned?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wale309:
Thanks. I don't work there. I will confirm the status of the signatory. I believe the question on why the company is sponsoring me will be amswered when drafting the sponsorship letter. Painfully YES, I withdrew all within a week after submission on the counsel that it doesn't count again since they don't look into the balance but the authenticity of the account.

bro get it straight and clear, IT IS NOT BCOX U WITHDREW IT the balance cant fly considering the tuition fees and 10kCAD required by CIC. no VO can see beyond the date on your SOA. so I can confirm and affirm this to you. please get it straight and dont confuse yourself unnecessarily.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

U no tell me wetin do my moniker when i asked you

I am sure you know the meaning of spoilt and 9ja. The last one -Olosho- means Prostitute.

Combine it and you have SPOILT9JAPROSTITUE.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ozzy2: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=wealth360 post=54898308]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route. Delayed
2. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february Medical Passed 2nd March APPROVED 8th March
4. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7.Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals

Sori pls , date of submission is April 3rd
Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
gbemmysax:
Hello house. I'm new here. Please anyone applied to University of Calgary or University of Alberta and has gotten admission yet?

Can I contact the schools to know the status of my application?
Accepted by Calgary : myself

Alberta: My friend.

But program completely different from yours.

If your program doesn't state otherwise on their website, email them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Igbouwanile:
@Austinpee & other gurus

Please does funds available for study/stay mean stating de balance on sponsors statement of account in the form?
It means funds actually available ONLY for your study. If you are using a sponsor, i would believe he/she will not empty an account for these purpose. Some left-over should be there for other needs. So equate your tuition and living expenses for a year and avail that as funds for your study. If it's the exact as the closing balance, input same otherwise, fiqures should amout to the equivalent of tuition and expenses ONLY.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wale309:
@nelly thanks. I dropped my parent's company account statement for 12 months with good cash flows. Please what is GCMS and how do I request for file mentioned?

I don't get you on d PCAS for 12months, GCMS is a general reflection view of wat d vo tinks abt ur application u submitted.... http://gcmsnow.com/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Wale309: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
@eraytee thatnks. I dint consider paying upfront since the school doesn't accept such until after visa procurement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by florentm: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
oluwamalik:
Hello house. Please I need schools that does not charge application/processing fee. I want to apply for my cousin. Thanks.

check Centennial college, no app fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.