Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98267 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
another 30mins revision...
I think he's a persian assasin/warlock now.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
U want to be like this girl . ....

Oh dear Lord, I envy her.

Take a look at that skin. Perfect.
Eyes...perfect. proper Shaders.

To think She started just a year before me in 3D.

I need to update my brain protein

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
This is Powerful.... choi.

Seriously NEPA is killin me. .. discovered that the less I practice the more rustic I become . my skills evade me once I leave it a week.

If i get to this level mehnnnnnn...

The 3d creator is Rocky Meng. 4 yrs into the trade.

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Are you a fan of Stephen King?

Yours truly is one.

so it was an insane pleasure yesterday, to watched the latest adaptation of his book ...It (highest grossing horror film so far)

IT is about a clown, Pennywise, who likes to eat lure kids with a ballon and drag' em down the sewage drain and eats them.

I never like adaptations but this one is so true to the book and perfectly horrifying.

This work below was made by 3D artist Jeff, using Blender and Zbrush and Cycles

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
hey OP, I read from the beginning of this thread to where it is presently and i must say there is a lot of progress in what i am seeing.... is there like a WhatsApp group where we can share ideas nd tutorial links? I am into 3D myself but more of architectural visualizations....I love character nd product modellings too, learning blender by the way but mostly hard surface modelling. if there is a whatsapp group I will be so happy to join
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
hey OP, I read from the beginning of this thread to where it is presently and i must say there is a lot of progress in what i am seeing.... is there like a WhatsApp group where we can share ideas nd tutorial links? I am into 3D myself but more of architectural visualizations....I love character nd product modellings too, learning blender by the way but mostly hard surface modelling. if there is a whatsapp group I will be so happy to join

thanks for following...

I am not aware of any whatsapp group . And I would want to join one too .

meanwhile I'd done d blouse and belt .

Belts and I....Siamese twins now.

So this completes my modeling phase. Three characters done albeit wt different styles.

The Next phase now x Texture and Building Shading networks .

I wish i can work with someone. This work could be faster if I had a partner and a studio base .

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed....

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
b

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
nijabazaar:

thanks for following...

I am not aware of any whatsapp group . And I would want to join one too .

meanwhile I'd done d blouse and belt .

Belts and I....Siamese twins now.

So this completes my modeling phase. Three characters done albeit wt different styles.

The Next phase now x Texture and Building Shading networks .

I wish i can work with someone. This work could be faster if I had a partner and a studio base .

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed....

jeez what's the workflow, blender nd zbrush? thought since u ve blender, u don't nid Zbrush......wrong maybe.

about the group stuff, can we create one?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
just beginning to paint...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Sunday Darlings.

This is the much I can go at this texture paint for this guy.

I repeat African skin is super challenging to get right. Its not completely black nor Just brown. Finding that middle ground is enough headache esp If you can't have access to those ridiculously priced reference images from SDK or turbosquid.

I will start with his shading network this afternoon. Using Cinema4d for the shading network becks of Corona Renderer. Its also an opportunity to grasp C4D wella .

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

jeez what's the workflow, blender nd zbrush? thought since u ve blender, u don't nid Zbrush......wrong maybe.

about the group stuff, can we create one?

yes we can...

My workflow is mainly between Blender and Zbrush

Zbrush is 45% of the job mainly for giving muscles or defining anatomy down to the textbooks.

Blender is my building ground. 60% of the time, I define the basic shape of my xters with it .

Then all apparels and belts and shoes gets done in it

Chairman UV mapping plus the ever annoying Retopology is done with it too.

Then (until recently ,recently) I use blender for my shading networks.

And that particular area where Blender trumps all....Hair Hair And Hair. even Ornatrix is playing fiddle when it comes to hair in Blender.

Unit recently also, I used it to bake my Displacement , ambient, cavity and Normal Maps.

so that's it. She takes nearly 70% off the pipeline

The only other softwares that sneaks in intermittently is Maya (for Rigging ) and Substance Designer (for textures , though it tends to rat my Nvidia card)
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
nijabazaar:

yes we can...

My workflow is mainly between Blender and Zbrush

Zbrush is 45% of the job mainly for giving muscles or defining anatomy down to the textbooks.

Blender is my building ground. 60% of the time, I define the basic shape of my xters with it .

Then all apparels and belts and shoes gets done in it

Chairman UV mapping plus the ever annoying Retopology is done with it too.

Then (until recently ,recently) I use blender for my shading networks.

And that particular area where Blender trumps all....Hair Hair And Hair. even Ornatrix is playing fiddle when it comes to hair in Blender.

Unit recently also, I used it to bake my Displacement , ambient, cavity and Normal Maps.

so that's it. She takes nearly 70% off the pipeline

The only other softwares that sneaks in intermittently is Maya (for Rigging ) and Substance Designer (for textures , though it tends to rat my Nvidia card)

perfect! I will send you a pm
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

perfect! I will send you a pm
Alite. .
I have been doing eyelashes with mesh instead of hair .

1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2017
nijabazaar:

Alite. .

I have been doing eyelashes with mesh instead of hair .
lol why? it is faster or what? maybe less polys?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

lol why? it is faster or what? maybe less polys?

yap. I want him to have hair on his chin only.

It will make less render time.

Again I ve been critized for my eye shape embarassed by them bosses. It's neva good to get exposed on first time to a not-so-good tutor. Ever since I learnt making eyes via him, I can't get off his stylized method cool

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
nijabazaar:

Again I ve been critized for my eye shape embarassed by them bosses. It's neva good to get exposed on first time to a not-so-good tutor. Ever since I learnt making eyes via him, I can't get off his stylized method cool

lol, I know right......�
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
nijabazaar:

the character is coming out good.....a pity guys like hossein diba rarely make tutorials
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by frankmoney(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
I really need to learn character modelling in blender I find it very difficult , this is one of my recent blender works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kennysam91: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2017
9ic wk bt can we form 3D WhatsApp group
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
frankmoney:
I really need to learn character modelling in blender I find it very difficult , this is one of my recent blender works

Maybe u should focus on Environs. Sometimes we discover our flair where we least expect them
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by strategicvision(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2017
I really really need your help... I'm website developer but I wish to learn this modeling. Pls where is your location and what is the cost? Please help a brother in need, a brother that can not afford expensive training but has passion for 3D modeling and animation.
Please kindly contact me, I want u to be my mentor.

mailakinboye[at]gmail[dot]com
Thank you

nijabazaar:

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
strategicvision:
I really really need your help... I'm website developer but I wish to learn this modeling. Pls where is your location and what is the cost? Please help a brother in need, a brother that can not afford expensive training but has passion for 3D modeling and animation.
Please kindly contact me, I want u to be my mentor.

mailakinboye[at]gmail[dot]com
Thank you

I've sent a mail.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
painting the damm fingers....

I am becoming despondent lately undecided

Just not inspired again.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by SgtKisswhere: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
nijabazaar:

Just not inspired again.

bro it happens lol.....just take some time off doing other stuffs. Nice work u got going on bro
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by cooljoe7(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
nijabazaar:

Just not inspired again.
Nice one buddy..am no doubt impressed with the level u are in modelling. uv really inspired a lot of folks out here in Nl..more grease bro
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
cooljoe7:
Nice one buddy..am no doubt impressed with the level u are in modelling. uv really inspired a lot of folks out here in Nl..more grease bro

Thank you and thak you @SgtKissitwhere grin
I must confess that after reading your comments...i felt buoyed

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tos87(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice works...you need to work on your anotomy. Keep it up.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Tos87:
Nice works...you need to work on your anotomy. Keep it up.
will try my best
Love that Hippo of urs.

Meanwhile rigging is On

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tos87(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
nijabazaar:

will try my best
Love that Hippo of urs.

Meanwhile rigging is On
Thanks...All the best.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Testing the Rig...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
the very last Xter for the year ...
Thank God for all his blessings.

For this Character, I am going to give everything that I have learnt....Hair, Bevelled-Tatoo,Tentacle,Ropes,Belt, Loin Cloth, Muscle, Non-hair Eyelashes, Nondestructive Rigging , Multilayered Skin and A very brief Animation of him gearing to Strike (Main aim here is for his Organic Tentacle, I ve been studying tentacles lately)

His name is Isis_Tenhotep.

And hopefully complete before Dec 31, 2017.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:39am On Nov 05, 2017
nightly build...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.