Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98280 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Festivities are over. Back to the usual stuff...

Here is a final showcase of my Most reviewed/liked (On Instagram) works of 2017

1. Isis - retained the most Likes

2. Hosea the Bullet eye Prophet - got the most comments
3. The Moorish Enunch
4. And the Senegalese Funk Warrior

Overall 2017 was fab for me in CGI. Hoping that 2018 will be the year I will see my piece on TV or in a Game. Hoping fervently

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
slight adjustment. I am beginning to paint...

taking a cue from this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Refining the belt and the loin cloth. I suspend texturing, I want to be satisfied with the accessories detail before going back.

I had a stitch running around the belt and desperately trying to make the whole thing look worn out but i am fast approaching my vertexes limit.
I think making the chest area straited will add more character. I wonder what wil happen if i Pull out that screw to his left shoulder....Blood, blood, blooood. That screw is the battery that keeps him suspended between this dimension and others. it will suck him back into anti matter. into blackholes.

Do you know that in space, black holes generate intense gravitational fields that suck in all gravitational matter AND that the high density formed by the colliding particles could also in theory, break down the barrier between our dimension and others

Ok, I am getting too nerdy. You guys should pick up this Zombie book The Rising by (Oh God forgotten his name). I am basing much this xter's appearance from a protagonist in the novel

So the character came to being after an accident with what is called a Relativistic Heavy Ion collider. This is a particle accelerator.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ever wondered how to Model an Eye ball... its super simple. yeah, super simple. Rolls eyes

In another curiosity, I discovered another role model. His name is Ian. And he's looking for a studio to work with in California. imagine!

he's an ardent user of Mudbox. does every texturing in it. Uses Ornatrix for hair and Vray as primary rendering engine. I have been pestering him ever since to give me his Skin shader. The guy just they post me....lol

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Collinz2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Your works are superb. I am stil learning and fighting with blender though.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by emasco7(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please I have been following you keenly...
I like your curiosity and hunger to improve...
I must applause you, keep it up, youre good...
I see you get jobs from foreigners...

I am but a green horn, and I really want to go into sculpting and modelling like you, pls I need your help and hints, I don't disturb, just point me to the right materials and video links, I have searched and searched, I like your approach...
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by emasco7(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm gonna drop my WhatsApp number and email...which ever you deem fit to reach out to me with...please I really need your guidance
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by emasco7(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm aspiring to be a pro in animation and creating my own human character is the next step, pls don't ignore my plea..
Here is a link of my recent animation, using blender..
So you now I'm damn ready and serious..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s_LgtDQcRJ5rgMtm7I2dQMHZR9lx6HeL/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2018
emasco7:
Please I have been following you keenly...
I like your curiosity and hunger to improve...
I must applause you, keep it up, youre good...
I see you get jobs from foreigners...

I am but a green horn, and I really want to go into sculpting and modelling like you, pls I need your help and hints, I don't disturb, just point me to the right materials and video links, I have searched and searched, I like your approach...

very soon I will host a library of all the tutorials that made me......but for starters u can follow these guys on YouTube CGeek. Blenderguru, yansculpts or Micheal Pavlovitch.

Choose a category of fit in. example do you like organic organisms (man and nature) or do you like to make things move

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Collinz2(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2018
nijabazaar:

very soon I will host a library of all the tutorials that made me......but for starters u can follow these guys on YouTube CGeek. Blenderguru, yansculpts or Micheal Pavlovitch.

Choose a category of fit in. example do you like organic organisms (man and nature) or do you like to make things move
Blenderguru is good but sometimes his explaination makes me fall asleep.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by emasco7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
nijabazaar:

I like making things move
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ju
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Going Going....

2018 x looking bright.

All personal projects stalled.

I'll use this post to announce that i'd gotten a job in Lagos, as a character modeler cum Mocap assistant. So you would be seeing less of my personal works here. But i promise to post as much when i have the time....

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Sneaking in....I'll try to finish this.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2018
further

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2018
paint session..

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tos87(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Are you one Kazuna that I know?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by introvertme: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
emasco7:
I'm aspiring to be a pro in animation and creating my own human character is the next step, pls don't ignore my plea..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s_LgtDQcRJ5rgMtm7I2dQMHZR9lx6HeL/view?usp=drivesdk

nice one
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tos87:
Are you one Kazuna that I know?

If wishes where Horses, Beggars will ride cry

I've this to do this week. I miss those days when i have the time for myself cool

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hairy Experiments 1

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
more on this rat/mouce/furry thingy

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
nijabazaar:
more on this rat/mouce/furry thingy

Ok, u r no more naijabazzar abi? I tot it took u less than 4mths to bring u up to d level u were from a newbie.
I've always known who u were. Nobody comes out of d blues with doz kinda jabs. Anyways, nice jobs. best modeller here by far and so far.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tos87(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
reidkrugger:

Ok, u r no more naijabazzar abi? I tot it took u less than 4mths to bring u up to d level u were from a newbie.
I've always known who u were. Nobody comes out of d blues with doz kinda jabs. Anyways, nice jobs. best modeller here by far and so far.
We know who he is, even if he refuses to accept it.
Nice works.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
reidkrugger:

Chai investigative journalists on the prowl...why would u say so? was it becos I signed a piece as kanayo? check out at least three pages before this even on this page, I do sometimes sign a piece with my real name Kanayo....Kazuna and Kanayo are just merely antonyms. they are not even antonymsgrin....or was it becos of the aphorism I used three posts above?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2018
nijabazaar:

Chai investigative journalists on the prowl...why would u say so? was it becos I signed a piece as kanayo? check out at least three pages before this even on this page, I do sometimes sign a piece with my real name Kanayo....Kazuna and Kanayo are just merely antonymsgrin....or was it becos of the aphorism I used three posts above?

Lol. nice one but I already figured you out a long time ago. say a year or so ago. The defect is in ur page "if u know what I mean. like a Trinity.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2018
deading rat

a little poem to mark this Val....

There's no comprehending
Just how close to the bone
and the skin and the eyes and the lips you can get,
and still feel so alone,
and still feel related,
like stations in some relay.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Adding a scar...last detail on the textures.
next would be a new proof of concept on fur

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2018
First intro into Interiors. I've begun to find Love in interiors, deviating from xter a bit.

The Bunny is from Blender foundations second Movie.

Rigging and the interior was done by me

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by stephenoginni: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
nijabazaar:
Going Going....

2018 x looking bright.

All personal projects stalled.

I'll use this post to announce that i'd gotten a job in Lagos, as a character modeler cum Mocap assistant. So you would be seeing less of my personal works here. But i promise to post as much when i have the time....
wow cool congrats so u coming back to lag Nice.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by stephenoginni: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
nijabazaar:

pls do host d library it wud help most of us jst learning zbrush increase our learning curve.I am a blender user but I really want to learn he to sculpt and it not easy jumping from one tutorials to d other b4 u finally get d right one.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by stephenoginni: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
emasco7:

cool stuff nice one going thr I love ur camera movement.just one question thou did u rig d mic or u used shape keys.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
stephenoginni:
pls do host d library it wud help most of us jst learning zbrush increase our learning curve.I am a blender user but I really want to learn he to sculpt and it not easy jumping from one tutorials to d other b4 u finally get d right one.

One day...I m almost through with the design of the site. One day it will be.

Mean while, id a little progressive Run animation test for my old cat... remember him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.