Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98283 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
First Draft before tweening....

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
stephenoginni:
pls do host d library it wud help most of us jst learning zbrush increase our learning curve.I am a blender user but I really want to learn he to sculpt and it not easy jumping from one tutorials to d other b4 u finally get d right one.

Alright, I've hosted the library on a shared host.

You can go to it using this : www.infobreak./Geeflix/

Its still a work in progress, and I am still adding my collection, You are free to add yours too. Member is open and some features are still in beta.

Its a simple library any way.

By the time the community grows or I have enough cash to spare, i will then host it .

for now use this link: www.infobreak./Geeflix/
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2018
I've uploaded the Leopard animation and references that I used to Geeflix. Go to the animation tab and Critique it as much

Alright, I've also uploaded six tutorials on how to sculpt female hair and also how to polypaint like a Boss in Zbrush..

Then an hour long stream on how to model a scifi creature with zbrush. This tutorial is indept at a slow pace, an just perfect for a begineer, since he explained stuff down to the very basics

I am so happy that i am finally giving back......

As it stands now, the search function for the library is not yet onboard, still drafting it.
and its not yet mobile responsive, so it is best you view it with a PC or tablet

But anyone can use the Menu links. and please if you come across any video tut you know will benefit the vfx community, simply upload the url by clickn upload.

Here's a sample of the interface

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'd Uploaded Micheal Jackson Dance references and a small demo on how to Rig MJ's Character, Hair and face structure, including wrinkle maps for smile and a frown.

currently developing a download option for CG Model assets and rigs for the library

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
If you are also into hair like me, and you happen to possess the GMH2 Hair script for Maya. I've uploaded my Hair styling tuts collection for Maya. even though, I must confess, I'd never done any hair in Maya grin

I'd just collect them for collection sake. I'd discovered that I just like the download button. cool

I'd just download even if i dont have an immediate need for that. I mean the internet is like a vast minefield, grab it when you see it, the rock might be gold or platinum in future. So thats why i love the Download button

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
time to create fur....

I am going to see if i can improve on fur.

There is a special tutorial for this fur that i got from a 'wicked' source cool

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Well, i am still battling with this interior at the same time.....

For the first time that I managed to delve fully into interiors, i am getting mediocre results...annoying

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Alright, Search function module is working for the library.

Very soon i'd finish the gallery function and the downloadable asset function.

The main essence of the downloadable asset module is geared towards guys who dont have the time to do
1. Shaders , because they are essentially animators or riggers, and dont have time for node setups grin
2. Models, because they want to focus more on the animating instead of the tedious process of modelling cool

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Light tests for the cat

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Halo guys, in a bid to make things easier with the library , i am building a very basic mobile app that is lightweight and easy.

hopefully before next week it should be up and running.

The downloadable asset stuff is having legal re-consideration cool meaning i received a very candid advice from a mentor who said i might be sued if the library becomes a channel for peeps to upload assets that is not original theirs....

So i am reconsidering it. Maybe it would just be a repository for just shaders, tutorials and textures.....So no models, except the ones i modeled meself embarassed

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
The World just lost a collosal Mind . To me it was a bit personal, i chanced upon his book when I was a naive science student and it broadened my horizon in Physics and the very concept of Time. till now, I still imagine that i'm a time Daemon trying to break a glass filled with water and pausing the glass' disintegration midway, the water frozen in space and time continum ...

A brief history of time....is my favourite book (after Hannibal anyway)

He once said " I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first"

Adieu Stephen Hawking, May you keep flying like superman in microgravity embarassed cry cry cry

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alright new character tut uploaded

3 hrs of awesomeness

http://infobreak./Geeflix/cat.php?cat=Character_Design

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
I failed miserable with my leopard fur, can't afford to show the nonsense here.....i've tossed it aside, inspiration might come another day, and i'd resurrect it. I keep tossing this Cat work over, dont know y its so hard for me to accomplish.

Meanwhile, i've gone back to my previous work nicknamed 'Blessed'. This was after my instagram friend took the concept and recreated it. I was amazed mehnn

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
check out what he did with it...Excellente.

I am so proudddddd grin grin Another gave breathe to my baby

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by frankmoney(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
nijabazaar:
Well, i am still battling with this interior at the same time.....

For the first time that I managed to delve fully into interiors, i am getting mediocre results...annoying
do you have the big buck bunny file ??
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
frankmoney:
do you have the big buck bunny file ??

do you mean the model or tutorials about it?

if the model, you can get it off BlenSwap..
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Cedricayus(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by femarse: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
as you practically know that i follow this post very keenly i want to really get to know blender in and out , i find this site very useful (littlewebhut.com) its because of this site that i started understanding key movement behaviour property and the likes however i need something more personal like real human i can get in touch with for help in the middle of work i dont know if u can create a whatsapp group for keenly interested alone not for any discussion but when someone hook and need instant help rather than going throu google and by the time u read through 5 web pages for different solution u will be tired to even apply them or some will even look scary to try while some will talk in language only professional understand like seriously i dont know what rigging is but i can make cup and i can put a 3d object in an image to make it look real
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Tos87(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
femarse:
as you practically know that i follow this post very keenly i want to really get to know blender in and out , i find this site very useful (littlewebhut.com) its because of this site that i started understanding key movement behaviour property and the likes however i need something more personal like real human i can get in touch with for help in the middle of work i dont know if u can create a whatsapp group for keenly interested alone not for any discussion but when someone hook and need instant help rather than going throu google and by the time u read through 5 web pages for different solution u will be tired to even apply them or some will even look scary to try while some will talk in language only professional understand like seriously i dont know what rigging is but i can make cup and i can put a 3d object in an image to make it look real
Log on to fb. Search for blender Nigeria group. And join.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Cedricayus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
femarse:

I Know How you feel, I really would like to help. Here's my mobile 09056821885

You can also use the library that i created http://infobreak./Geeflix/index.php to search for some tuts.

Meanwhile i've been blocking out some skin layers for this guy, i am on the first stage : the color zones, the light tones of skin.

Hopefully, I will finish this guy for once

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2018
NExt phase is Rigging. done with the textures...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by frankmoney(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nijabaazar do you use cycles to render ?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2018
frankmoney:
Nijabaazar do you use cycles to render ?

Yes, I do use Cycles as well as these >>

Corona (Cinema4d Edition).....i am desperately trying to get good with this one, since its the fastest and still give Cycles' quality

Zbrush BPR

Arnold (Cinema4d and Maya Editions)
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Have you ever wondered how to rig an Octopus? with its eight legged wahala grin?

Well, i am posting a new tutorial on that in the library.

This project warranted that i should rig eight squiggly tentacles, so i'd some youtube scavenging and came up with a nice tut.....
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by frankmoney(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
nijabazaar:

Yes, I do use Cycles as well as these >>

Corona (Cinema4d Edition).....i am desperately trying to get good with this one, since its the fastest and still give Cycles' quality

Zbrush BPR

Arnold (Cinema4d and Maya Editions)
ok man am thinking of learning Maya , since I have intermidiate knowledge of blender , can you give me a link to download Maya ? And do you think the transition will be hard
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
frankmoney:
ok man am thinking of learning Maya , since I have intermidiate knowledge of blender , can you give me a link to download Maya ? And do you think the transition will be hard

Goto 4shared.com and search for autodesk Maya 2016

The first three months will be a baptism of fire. but after that, if you are tenacious enough, you will always reap aplenty
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have some nifty explanations on CGI hair posted to the library, with this documentary you'd have an in-depth explanation of the methodology used in creating hair for the Brave Character.

check under the References tab to watch it

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2018
My 'Blessed' is ready for proper rendering, i am done with all the rigging....

and at the same time, i decided to complete the Rat rig too..

...Keeping up with My Personal projects...

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sapphire in the sky. At night I wonder, do my tears of desolation sink beneath the Sun?

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by frankmoney(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
nijabazaar:

Goto 4shared.com and search for autodesk Maya 2016

The first three months will be a baptism of fire. but after that, if you are tenacious enough, you will always reap aplenty
bro can you give me a direct link to.download Autodesk Maya ? Can't seem to find it on 4shared
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
frankmoney:
bro can you give me a direct link to.download Autodesk Maya ? Can't seem to find it on 4shared

try cgtools.ir

who goes there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.