Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (13923 Views)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* / Jesus Christ Vs Prophet Mohammad Who Is More Superior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
When you learn, you learn all what your brain ask you... If you had enough time to read ibn ishaq, then you should have 5 mins to go through a little educative reading..

Now I will educate you for free...
If you ask that question, you should also ask, when did Muhammed order them to do a software app for the Quran.. In the coming years, technology will change how the Quran is being transmitted... Then they have just HAFIZ, those who memorize the words of the Quran once revealed... Writing materials were not common and fairly used then... As soon as the khalif noticed some of the Hafiz are being killed during war. They decided to call the hafiz to note the words down which dey did successfully, the Quran was compiled to the end during the reign of Uthman...
The Quran you have today is a fairly used and incomplete Quran. Most of the manuscript were burnt by uthman and some of the sahabas, who had memorized a lot of the fake revelations allahh apostle received, had been killed in the battle. See hadith below:

sahih bukhari Volume 6, Book 61, Number 509 :
Narrated by Zaid bin Thabit
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 61, Hadith 510 Narrated Anas bin Malik: “Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Zaid bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)”

Read the above hadith carefully and see that the current Koran you have is a fraudulent material.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Empiree:
did you miss where i said this?

You can't choose what you want in the hadith, you either reject the entire hadith or accept it in totality. Some Muslims have rejected the entire hadith.

Even your Koran is not reliable hence the tasfir. It is the most poorly written document I have ever seen.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
I want to know if Jesus clapped and dance to worship... I want to know jesus selected Sunday as the only day to serve God... I also like to know if Jesus was a catholic or Pentecostal, I wish to learn how Jesus prayed to God compared to yours... I wish to know why Jesus is the only Son of God ..
Jesus talked about establishing and building his church, also known as the body of Christ. See Bible verses below:

Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. (Matthew 16:18). Jesus talked about building his church and not a mosque of allahh.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
don't lie here.. How did Jesus teach you to pray? Or he told you to dance and clap weekly..?? C'mon say the truth..
Christian prayer and worship is not a ritual and a standard routine, as the Muslims do. The spirit of God determines how you pray. There is no standard worship format in Christianity; you can sing song of praises to God, dance in worship, roll on the floor, bend your knee, stand up while in praise, etc.

It is not a straight jacket system like you see in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Empiree:
So someone asks you whats Jesus's religion and you say "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Interesting!

And you want to teach me islam?. You are a joke. You make NO SENSE
I believe you have learnt so many things, about Islam, from the kuffar on NL.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:
You can't choose what you want in the hadith, you either reject the entire hadith or accept it in totality. Some Muslims have rejected the entire hadith.

Even your Koran is not reliable hence the tasfir. It is the most poorly written document I have ever seen.
Let's just say you upset bcus your religion does not have qualities that islam has. The reason I am even relunctant to respond to you is that, you have long been with muslims here and you can not effectively defend your religious practices and creed. Hence, you are not qualified to point accusing fingers at islamic text. Your partner plainbibletruth already messed up. For that reason, none of you qualified to reprimand islam.

The only favor i can do for you is that, you need to first all study your religion. You have no established and obligatory way of worship prescribed by Jesus you claimed to follow. In that case you are wasting your precious time with me unless you want me to keep takingyou for a ride undecided which i am good at.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Empiree:
Let's just say you upset bcus your religion does not have qualities that islam has. The reason I am even relunctant to respond to you is that, you have long been with muslims here and you can not effectively defend your religious practices and creed. Hence, you are not qualified to point accusing fingers at islamic text. Your partner plainbibletruth already messed up. For that reason, none of you qualified to reprimand islam.

The only favor i can do for you is that, you need to first all study your religion. You have no established and obligatory way of worship prescribed by Jesus you claimed to follow. In that case you are wasting your precious time with me unless you want me to keep takingyou for a ride undecided which i am good at.
I, upset? What qualities do Islam have? Is it religious intolerance (Quran 9:28)? Is it the sanctioning of pedophillia (Quran 65:4)? Is it the promotion of enmity and hatred (Quran 5:51)? Is it the sanctification of terror (Quran 2:171-2, sahih Bukhari 4:52:220)?

If the above are good qualities then Islam is a stupid religion for the early men.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:
Your allahh asked Muslims to authentic the revelation given to Mohammed using the Torah and the injil. See below fya:

“Say (O Muslims), ‘We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa‘eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac), Ya‘qoob (Jacob), and to Al-Asbaat (the twelve sons of Ya‘qoob (Jacob)), and that which has been given to Moosa (Moses) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)’”
[al-Baqarah 2:136]

“O you who believe! Believe in Allah, and His Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and the Book (the Quran) which He has sent down to His Messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away”[an-Nisa’ 4:136]

allahh asked Muslims to believe in the Jewish Torah and the Christian gospel, that is injil. allahh did not know about the Qur'an because he didn't expect the Muslims to publish and codify the revelation he gave to Mohammed. allahh has no business in the Koran in circulation, the current Koran was Abu bakr's idea which was executed by Othman, the third khalifa.

If you place the Bible and sira rasul allahh in the same category, then you take allah to be unwise because he should had known better than you before asking Muslims to consult the 'people of the book' for guidance on scriptural matters.
wow! You just showed how much you know about the Quran... The word Quran was mentioned 70 times in the Quran and you say Allah doesn't know the name yet?

How dare you even type that, when you know the word BIBLE never appeared in the bible!

Yea we believe in the Torah and Injeel as mentioned in that verse, but NEVER tell me the Injeel is the bible(new testament) it contains a minute part of the Injeel, but it is never Injeel..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:
Jesus talked about establishing and building his church, also known as the body of Christ. See Bible verses below:

Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. (Matthew 16:18). Jesus talked about building his church and not a mosque of allahh.
and after that he dance and clap??
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:
Christian prayer and worship is not a ritual and a standard routine, as the Muslims do. The spirit of God determines how you pray. There is no standard worship format in Christianity; you can sing song of praises to God, dance in worship, roll on the floor, bend your knee, stand up while in praise, etc.

It is not a straight jacket system like you see in Islam.
but ur Jesus sujud in the bible..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:
I, upset? What qualities do Islam have? Is it religious intolerance (Quran 9:28)? Is it the sanctioning of pedophillia (Quran 65:4)? Is it the promotion of enmity and hatred (Quran 5:51)? Is it the sanctification of terror (Quran 2:171-2, sahih Bukhari 4:52:220)?

If the above are good qualities then Islam is a stupid religion for the early men.
lol... The crane has dwelled out!
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Empiree: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
true2god:

A truth seeking christian can see through your gimmicks. I dont have your time. sura 65:4 is pedophilia? You further proved to me how unqualified you are.

And i am sure that i explained 5:51 to you all over 2yrs ago. And there is no need to waste my time going through that again knowing too well you aren't interested in what we have to say.

So let's keep playing games undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
the long epistle still fails to answer the question... how do you worship according to your Messiah

Long epistle indeed!

I understand that you guys can only handle small bits of rational information at a time.

I also know that focusing on a topic or an issue can be very tasking for you guys. You prefer shifting from one thing to the other because UNCONSCIOUSLY you don't want to face the REALITY of the life of your prophet and most importantly your religion

That is why as we can see from these posts you've been UNABLE to respond reasonably to any of the issues we have raised.

Even if we were to ask you to answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' to questions about your prophet, it would be VERY DIFFICULT because you're unprepared to face the TRUTH.

Yet the TRUTH will eventually CONQUER all falsehoods.

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14: 6
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Long epistle indeed!

I understand that you guys can only handle small bits of rational information at a time.

I also know that focusing on a topic or an issue can be very tasking for you guys. You prefer shifting from one thing to the other because UNCONSCIOUSLY you don't want to face the REALITY of the life of your prophet and most importantly your religion

That is why as we can see from these posts you've been UNABLE to respond reasonably to any of the issues we have raised.

Even if we were to ask you to answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' to questions about your prophet, it would be VERY DIFFICULT because you're unprepared to face the TRUTH.

Yet the TRUTH will eventually CONQUER all falsehoods.

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Truth? Where is it..? You are even yet to refute any of my own point ..

Your last line, to whom was that statement for?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
lfleak:
Truth? Where is it..? You are even yet to refute any of my own point ..

Your last line, to whom was that statement for?

Refute! Refute! Refute!

Yet to refute what? Nonsense?

Did you even attempt to respond to my very first post on this thread, not to talk of refuting it? You have not!

Yet here you are talking about refuting.

For your information, there are silent readers who are being guided aright.

You may want to refute this also!

So, for starters, what is your refutation of my posts, starting with my first post?

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Refute! Refute! Refute!

Yet to refute what? Nonsense?

Did you even attempt to respond to my very first post on this thread, not to talk of refuting it? You have not!

Yet here you are talking about refuting.

For your information, there are silent readers who are being guided aright.

You may want to refute this also!

So, for starters, what is your refutation of my posts, starting with my first post?

its all up there, again I ask you.. This your last line, to whom was the statement addressed to?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by plainbibletruth: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
lfleak:
its all up there, again I ask you.. This your last line, to whom was the statement addressed to?

Don’t confuse yourself.
See some of my previous posts:

Because Muslims are unable to explain the contradictions in the quran and are blinded to the degenerate life of mohammed they resort to looking for how to discredit the Bible.

What the Muslim is actually saying is something like this: "If your Holy Book and Prophets are as corrupt as ours, then it's ok for ours to have the lapses you claim"
You must agree that is warped thinking!

It is most likely that Muslims are willing to accept these SHORTCOMINGS because they do not place much demand on them and also because those lapses suit their lifestyles.

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs"
- Jonah 2:8

Majority of Muslims live in DENIAL.
Even when they are CLEARLY shown how bankrupt mohammed was morally or even in integrity they choose to turn the other way.
Show them the contradictions in the pieced-together Quran and the next thing they do is lamely attempt to discredit the Bible.
They are either AFRAID of scrutinizing their "holy" book/books or they are ashamed that admitting to the weaknesses of their prophet and books will make them look foolish.

It's truly amazing how millions live in self-deception and even in the face of clear evidence refuse to accept the truth.

"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs"
- Jonah 2:8

You’ve not been able to put forward any reasonable thing about your prophet.
What does that show you?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2017
lfleak:
but ur Jesus sujud in the bible..
What do you mean by sujud?

And so Jesus is for only the Christians. We are getting there.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2017
lfleak:
wow! You just showed how much you know about the Quran... The word Quran was mentioned 70 times in the Quran and you say Allah doesn't know the name yet?

How dare you even type that, when you know the word BIBLE never appeared in the bible!

Yea we believe in the Torah and Injeel as mentioned in that verse, but NEVER tell me the Injeel is the bible(new testament) it contains a minute part of the Injeel, but it is never Injeel..
Which Qur'an are you talking about, is it the one you have at home? Bros don't get it twisted, Mohammed didn't ask his sahabas to compile all his alleged revelations as a book and publish it as a standard religious text. When Abu Bakr suggested the idea to Omar, he was sceptical about it and the hadith called the current Quran 'Abu Bakr's project' and was executed by uthman.

Did allahh asked Abu Bakr to compile the Quran? Was Abu Bakr also inspired by allahh?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2017
lfleak:
and after that he dance and clap??
Singing, dancing and clapping unto the Lord is part of worshipping God. Do you want me to show you where he have them in the Bible?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Empiree: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
What do you mean by sujud?

And so Jesus is for only the Christians. We are getting there.
so you don't even know what sujud means and you want to teach muslims what Islam is? undecided

yeyeman cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Empiree:
A truth seeking christian can see through your gimmicks. I dont have your time. sura 65:4 is pedophilia? You further proved to me how unqualified you are.

And i am sure that i explained 5:51 to you all over 2yrs ago. And there is no need to waste my time going through that again knowing too well you aren't interested in what we have to say.

So let's keep playing games undecided
I won't mind giving you a free Islamic lecture, it is part of my contributions to humanity. Let's read Quran 65:4:

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him of his matter ease.

The ayah above talked about the waiting period before a divorced woman an remarry. In Islam and Arab culture it is 3months. I will like to look at the three categories of people listed in the ayah above, and they are:

1. Women that no longer see their menstrual period, that is women that have entered menopause.

2. Pregnant women

3. Women who have never experienced any form of menstruation. The third category is my area of interest. What age bracket can we find in this category? This is between the ages of 0-12 years. So a woman between this age bracket can be divorced, according to Qur'an 65:4. I am not the one making this claim, it is in the Quran. If this is verse does not encourage pedophilia what does it encourage?

And to make it clearer to you, Mohammed engaged baby Aisha when she was 6 and started sleeping with her when she was 9. It is in your sahih Muslim and sahih bukhari.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Empiree:
so you don't even know what sujud means and you want to teach muslims what Islam is? undecided

yeyeman cheesy
So you expect me to have a 100% understanding of all Arabic words and Islamic practices before I can lecture you Islam?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Rilwayne001: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
So you expect me to have a 100% understanding of all Arabic words and Islamic practices before I can lecture you Islam?

Do you even know 10% ? You think copying and pasting from wikiislam is the same thing as having Islamic knowledge?

Ordinary 'sujud' you don't know, and you and your cronies will be forming Sheikh..
*spits on your deadbrain* undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Do you even know 10% ? You think copying and pasting from wikiislam is the same thing as having Islamic knowledge?

Ordinary 'sujud' you don't know, and you and your cronies will be forming Sheikh..
*spits on your deadbrain* undecided
My good friend Abdul- Rilwan, longest time. How is school?

What is your real contribution to this discussion? Do you fully trust sahih bukhari as an authentic source of information on Islamic religion?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
Which Qur'an are you talking about, is it the one you have at home? Bros don't get it twisted, Mohammed didn't ask his sahabas to compile all his alleged revelations as a book and publish it as a standard religious text. When Abu Bakr suggested the idea to Omar, he was sceptical about it and the hadith called the current Quran 'Abu Bakr's project' and was executed by uthman.

Did allahh asked Abu Bakr to compile the Quran? Was Abu Bakr also inspired by allahh?
yea... We were nor asked to make app of the Quran also.. your logic is amazing..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
I won't mind giving you a free Islamic lecture, it is part of my contributions to humanity. Let's read Quran 65:4:

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him of his matter ease.

The ayah above talked about the waiting period before a divorced woman an remarry. In Islam and Arab culture it is 3months. I will like to look at the three categories of people listed in the ayah above, and they are:

1. Women that no longer see their menstrual period, that is women that have entered menopause.

2. Pregnant women

3. Women who have never experienced any form of menstruation. The third category is my area of interest. What age bracket can we find in this category? This is between the ages of 0-12 years. So a woman between this age bracket can be divorced, according to Qur'an 65:4. I am not the one making this claim, it is in the Quran. If this is verse does not encourage pedophilia what does it encourage?

And to make it clearer to you, Mohammed engaged baby Aisha when she was 6 and started sleeping with her when she was 9. It is in your sahih Muslim and sahih bukhari.
oo my God, I have wasted my time trying to educate the deluded one who will never learn but twist words.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
Singing, dancing and clapping unto the Lord is part of worshipping God. Do you want me to show you where he have them in the Bible?
yea! Show me!
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by true2god: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
lfleak:
yea... We were nor asked to make app of the Quran also.. your logic is amazing..
Sorry bro if my points sound strange to you, your imams and sheiks with never tell you the truth. The Koran is not Allah or Mohammed's idea but the brainchild Abu Bakr and Omar. See the hadith below:

Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar.

Do you accept or reject the above hadith?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
Sorry bro if my points sound strange to you, your imams and sheiks with never tell you the truth. The Koran is not Allah or Mohammed's idea but the brainchild Abu Bakr and Omar. See the hadith below:

Do you accept or reject the above hadith?
I thought I was reading a movie script ...when a grown up adult can differentiate between revealed and compiled, you know there is problem somewhere...
Quran.com is a website with all chapters and verse of the Quran... That means the Quran website is false right? I love how you think! So dank!
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by lfleak: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
am still waiting for this o...

Hint: you can use any search engine( google,bing,yahoo,yandex,duckduckgo)

Time: 4 years (should be enough I think)

Bible type ( any type, Kjv nkjv,esv, tsv rsv)

Both old + new testament...

After 4 years, if no valid answer is provide, you fail!

Your time start now..
Re: Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq by Empiree: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
sorry buddy, you aint qualified undecided if you don't know what sujud means. It is very elementary phrase every Muslim knows. cheesy

Go back to your cage and focus on your Christianity cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors / For Christians ,magical Power In The Book Of Psalms Declassified / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.