Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42533 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by mack111(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
nasha1:

which business r u talking about? so anyone will just come here and claim 2 be anything,u lot are trembling? do u think very rich people have time 2 spend arguing stupidly online with faceless people? do u think making money is easy and less time consuming?
u people should have sense na,it is not that bad.
Certainly, making money isn't easy but it depends how he makes his money. Stop the stereotype that rich people don't have time for anything else other than making money. Moreover, how long does it take to read and comment on a post?... People are already fond of nairaland already, becoming rich won't change that... Or are you saying there are no rich folks on nairaland?

NL is not just a forum for baseless arguments only. One can get daily news on fashion, politics e.t.c so my dear, the super rich use social media too.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by VLongstrider(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Backinfront:
You ladies are very unfortunate to have boys for men on nairaland now. Some years back it was a different story.

Boys for men you say? whatever that means but if we're on the same page then you have no idea how terrible your post is .
You seem like the boy here cos men don't shout that they are men....only SMALL boys do that. Too many words don't fill the basket.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Backinfront(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
VLongstrider:

Boys for men you say? whatever that means but if we're on the same page then you have no idea how terrible your post is .
You seem like the boy here cos men don't shout that they are men....only SMALL boys do that. Too many words don't fill the basket.
Will you keep shut and stop typing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Curvinus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am sotey e go look my profile. Cut you coat according to your cloth.

Fvck this cocksvcker.
With your protruding brow ridge and mouth and can't even fit properly, you are several points lower than most men in the looks threshold.

Yet you have the guts to display this awful lack of sympathy for men.

Shame on you for thinking a man's self worth should be measured by the amount of trophy he carries on his chest. You sound like these terrible women who care little for your partners if they are not bringing home the bacon in truckloads. Shame on you….

It is this bitter and caustically unfeminine attitude that will prevent you from getting good men to stick around for a sequel. Shame on you.....oh and shame on you some more.

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Curvinus:

Fvck this cocksvcker.
With your protruding brow ridge and mouth and can't even fit properly, you are several points lower than most men in the looks threshold.

Yet you have the guts to display this awful lack of sympathy for men.

Shame on you for thinking a man's self worth should be measured by the amount of trophy he carries on his chest. You sound like these terrible women who care little for your partners if they are not bringing home the bacon in truckloads. Shame on you….

It is this bitter and caustically unfeminine attitude that will prevent you from getting good men to stick around for a sequel. Shame on you.....oh and shame on you some more.

Your comment is irrelevant to me, go jerk off your frustrated self.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Rawhumper(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hiya,whats cooking?

Are you a follower of Malcom X?

quote author=Dollyak post=54200082]I despise the superficial mentality of some of these girls. Count me out. [/quote]
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Prof0fficial: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
no birthday gifts or gifts for women. they are simply insatiable

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.