Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls (21110 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by DollarAngel(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people By Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reason this

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by idbami2(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Runs girls? Na Olympics? Abi whre dem dey run dey go? grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by drsugar: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Hysmady(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wat about walk girls
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Richie0974:
So TrumporIdie, you created a new account just to defend runs girls, well done.
if I use my main account, the curse will be too much, i just want to make common sense.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by profhezekiah: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
so dey should be celebrated and given medals for flesh pedling
TrumporIdie:
they are always being judged, can't you see here in Nairaland any little thing they call somone olosho? They will bring out that lil Wayne image sad
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Emirsays(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
GOD WILL SURELY HAVE MERCY
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by phatasschick(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
I have nothing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by omenkaLives(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Then they should stop trying to make us feel sorry for them when they earn diseases.

Just negodu stupidity. sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by JoNach: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Truth hurts... runs gals do it for the money and they protect themselves, odd than babes looking to be a guys main chick
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Destinylink(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Smh. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Damfostopper(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
who will marry them..... marriage should be a contract... give me kids and go ur fvcken way

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
"Let the hustle pay" in sister nkechi's voice
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Patoskid(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ashana na person pickin oo grin[left][/left] grin
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Kondomatic(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:
Your post is assuming that men are dogs or zombies who walk about with an erection all day long looking for where to stick it in undecided.
My problem is the guys that are supporting him/her without noticing how s/he indirectly rubbished men.

Our generation will produce the highest number of useless grandparents since the creation of the world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by jahsson(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm tempted to post that lil waynes meme... But I'll wait till they gather...
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Richie0974: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
if I use my main account, the curse will be too much, i just want to make common sense.
Except you're a popular Nler, what difference does it make. You'll still get the bashings anyway. I see sense in your post though, most guys are just being hypocritical when they lash out at females like that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
"Runs girl"?, It is called prostitution I wonder why people always choose names their dirty deeds. A prostitute is a a person who exchange sex for money." Runs girl " is an idoterated name for prostitution. If you like say am judging you, yes I am judging you, you are nothing but a prostitute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Joephat(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
That was how I lashed one albino and gave her 500# she for slap me that day and for her mind she no be olosho but she expected me to give her more money

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by eddy1212(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
True talk grin
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Something that some of the same people castigating them are doing for free. Won't knock their hustle
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by NotComplaining: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cant wait for his daughter to start hustling! Im hitting it first!

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by cejaypriesty(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
So true that is why most people have zero pity for them when their heads get chopped off in the process undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
My problem is the guys that are supporting him/her without noticing how s/he indirectly rubbished men.

Our generation will produce the highest number of useless grandparents since the creation of the world.

The selfie generation. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by WomanOfRace(f): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Never good to judge; but to support sin is bad. There is a way we don't criticize but still bring about change.

Apart from prostitution, there are many other sins too but thank God for His grace working in us. We strive to become better than that person we are yesterday.

The bible told us that our body is the church and Jesus the head; and we all know the temple is the body too.

use your tongue to count your teeth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by nextprince: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmm, olosho work being justified. Wetin we no go see? Anyway dat one no koinsain me

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
this op is an oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Donjazzy12(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
The shocking thing is that a man who will by the grace of God have sons and daughters is promoting these things. The problem with not setting standards is that eventually everything falls yakata. He is trying to make it acceptable by saying it is a 'proffesion'. And it pays heavily. The question is why would a girl waste her time looking for a good job if she already has an acceptable proffesion like prostitution to take care of her needs? Why should she fall in love with a man, when other men are willing to pay for what she has? OP be careful of what you are promoting. All that glitters is not gold!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Opeade939(f): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Our values have dropped ..imagine prostitution na job naw?...soon armed robbers will say the same ..nansense
Gbam
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by tbliss22(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
@Op the simple truth here is that most things in life come with consequences. Tell me if you using a protection with your customers will be constant all through the period of engaging in the business.

A day will come by where your supposed customer will get down with you without protection. Its always better to get something doing that brings in money than using ur kitten.....

Finally, every single lady has every right to use her body for whatever she feels like but when the consequence comes back knocking, she shouldn't be pitied for 1min.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by KevinDein: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:

The selfie generation. Smh.
how the f...did I find myself in the same generation as the op...and all the supporters of this utterly dumb thread.
Really is there any generation worse than ours?

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Odkosh: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
story for the gods, olosho na olosho. no come here to write epistle. it won't stop me from calling them oloshooooooooooigrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.