Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls (21109 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by horllyma(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=Afam4eva post=54241299]I think someone who sleeps around for money is better than one who does the same for pleasure or any other reason. It simple means that the one who does it for money will stop when they get on their feet. But the one who does it for pleasure...

Chairman you lie for this one o.
Are you telling now that if she spend the money she get finish, that she wont result into thesame act inorder to meet up with her beeds.

tell me something else jere

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by horllyma(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think someone who sleeps around for money is better than one who does the same for pleasure or any other reason. It simple means that the one who does it for money will stop when they get on their feet. But the one who does it for pleasure...

Chairman you lie for this one o.
Are you telling now that if she spend the money she get finish, that she wont result into thesame act inorder to meet up with her needs
tell me something else jere

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Backinfront(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's simple. If you sleep with girls that are not your partners you have no right to judge girls who sleep with guys that are not their partners.

At least the girls are smart enough to demand pay. Shikena
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nofuckgiven: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
cursed soul with insatiable libido
Olosho how much for a night?? You are so worthless I can't even pay 1kobp for your stinking pussy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by richie9093(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
In a world where the demand for sex is high, where men walk about with an erection, I believe runs girls and prostitutes are easing the tension in the heads of sex starved and high libido men, they are meeting a need.

A runs girl is a hustler, she is earning a living by donating her body to hungry wolves who have lost their ability to control their sexual urge, she is paid for this donation. If she has class, she makes good money, she is able to pay her way through school, start a business, take care of her demanding family and all that. it's morally wrong to have sex for money, but so many other things are morally wrong, but we still engage in them, like fornication, adultery, lying, cussing and lots more.

we should stop condemning them, we should always advise them to always use protection. Men are the fastest to call them names, the same men who cant do without them grin.

enough said sad

The same way people hustle with Armed Robbery or yahoo-yahoo.

Let call a spade, a spade. You can't call a spade an Hatchet.

What's bad is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by bwise4godfwc: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP, Nomater how u try to corner d story, u indirectly promoting 'Prostitution '... God is watching U..

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Omor see likes n shares everywhere ...so dem full RL like this lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by skinflint(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Could you say as well that armed robbers, kidnappers, and child-smugglers are equally making a living and we should stop speaking against them?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by zealblinks(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Our values have dropped ..imagine prostitution na job naw?...soon armed robbers will say the same ..nansense
oga go and sidon op is right
anyway na way
any hustle na hustle
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by ezablade(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP so u didn't add DAT does girls made those men erected always by dressing unclad niii.....oloshi
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by vislabraye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
REIIGN:
OP made some very strong points. If you fornicate for free, you have no right to mouth-off a girl that chooses to make money off of it. There are ladies who will fling their legs wide open for any sod with a bushy cork simply because he bought her doughnut and cupped her breast properly. A runz girl is choosy, she won't fvck Dele because he has swag. She won't give Chima a bllowjob because she hopes to be promoted from side to main chic. Regular girls have even more sex, they are the ones in abusive relationships and they are more prone to STD's and STI's than these so-called runz women.

I'm not advocating for the act, I'm just saying that we shouldn't throw stones since we all live in glass houses. Nice one @OP

How did you come to this conclusion
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by KingGBsky(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
So are ritualist!
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by porozhniy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
As long as we clear on what you do for a living, no wahala.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by gemini35(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
But most of them still have sex,while on period just to earn the money,i pity their prospective customers sha
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by bayinq25(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
You mean prostitutes!?
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Amicable24: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
In a world where the demand for sex is high, where men walk about with an erection, I believe runs girls and prostitutes are easing the tension in the heads of sex starved and high libido men, they are meeting a need.

A runs girl is a hustler, she is earning a living by donating her body to hungry wolves who have lost their ability to control their sexual urge, she is paid for this donation. If she has class, she makes good money, she is able to pay her way through school, start a business, take care of her demanding family and all that. it's morally wrong to have sex for money, but so many other things are morally wrong, but we still engage in them, like fornication, adultery, lying, cussing and lots more.

we should stop condemning them, we should always advise them to always use protection. Men are the fastest to call them names, the same men who cant do without them grin.

enough said sad

Are u saying we should applaud and encourage them when we see them If yes, then robbers should be given same favourable treatment too embarassed embarassed Too bad, today's world frowns at virtue and embraces vice cry cry I am not going to judge them but if I meet one and have the opportunity, I pray God will help me talk to the person to change her ways for good. And for the men u mentioned, my advice to them is to zip up, have self-control and stick only to their wives tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by wjxavier(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
I agree from a business perspective. As a matter of fact, there are lessons we all can learn from them. I did an article on this matter in December.

You can read it here >>> https://cabalfood.com/13-growth-hacking-lessons-runs-girl/
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Klinee: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amicable24:

Are u saying we should applaud and encourage them when we see them If yes, then robbers should be given same favourable treatment too embarassed embarassed Too bad, today's world frowns at virtue and embraces vice cry cry I am not going to judge them but if I meet one and have the opportunity, I pray God will help me talk to the person to change her ways for good. And for the men u mentioned, my advice to them is to zip up, have self-control and stick only to their wives tongue
U no well! what concern armed robbers and prostitution? Having sex with a prostitute is far better than having sex with a girlfriend because it helps to reduce the cost of spending. Am not trying to justify the morality of prostitution rather I will like to point out the humanly benefits of prostitution
1) It serves as an aid to the financial problems of the girl
2) It help to ease tension urge of sex for men who have high libido for sex not impotent men.
3) It help some boys who are novice about sex to experiment it in reality.
4)It curb all sex abnormalities in our society like gayism(evil act), incest, Beastie, paedophile etc
5) It reduce costs of spending for men, atleast with #500 you can sleep with the most sexiest and beautiful girl you like.
6) It give an opportunity to select the type of girl he wants to have sex with e.g. Older ones, younger ones, fair one,black one, Europeans, Chinese,albinos etc which helps to reduce an obsessive mind set toward this group of women.
7) The most important !!!! It helps to reduce raping in our society, imagine a girl walking on her way a man materialize from somewhere and grab her rape her, impregnate her, beat her or even kill her so that she will not expose him, imagine that kind of society where men will be supporting raping because most them(men) are guilty of it.
cool It also help to reduce STD, I bet you can never have sex with a prostitute without protection not like the regular girlfriend who don't care about about condom.
9) It helps to reduce unwanted pregnancy
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Klinee: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amicable24:

U no well! what concern armed robbers and prostitution? Having sex with a prostitute is far better than having sex with a girlfriend because it helps to reduce the cost of spending. Am not trying to justify the morality of prostitution rather I will like to point out the humanly benefits of prostitution
1) It serves as an aid to the financial problems of the girl
2) It help to ease tension urge of sex for men who have high libido for sex not impotent men.
3) It help some boys who are novice about sex to experiment it in reality.
4)It curb all sex abnormalities in our society like gayism(evil act), incest, Beastie, paedophile etc
5) It reduce costs of spending for men, atleast with #500 you can sleep with the most sexiest and beautiful girl you like.
6) It give an opportunity to select the type of girl he wants to have sex with e.g. Older ones, younger ones, fair one,black one, Europeans, Chinese,albinos etc which helps to reduce an obsessive mind set toward this group of women.
7) The most important !!!! It helps to reduce raping in our society, imagine a girl walking on her way a man materialize from somewhere and grab her rape her, impregnate her, beat her or even kill her so that she will not expose him, imagine that kind of society where men will be supporting raping because most them(men) are guilty of it.
cool It also help to reduce STD, I bet you can never have sex with a prostitute without protection not like the regular girlfriend who don't care about about condom.
9) It helps to reduce unwanted pregnancy
I may sound very immoral but that is the fact! imagine a society where there no prostitution the society will be in hell.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by senitorspeaker(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fuuckkk this!!!!! Is it your body? Abi she come ur hux come force u? Abi no b u go still pay in kind or cash? Please if u want to nail nail those patronizing them afterall u wnt give them money if they beg u..... Criticize me and remain stupid
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by blont(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
u cant make a HOE ur housewife, so fuckit if she is not fuckin dele or co. i dont see no sense in dis except cleansed by forgiveness. stop advocating immorallity! dats not the only way to hustle.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
REIIGN:
OP made some very strong points. If you fornicate for free, you have no right to mouth-off a girl that chooses to make money off of it. There are ladies who will fling their legs wide open for any sod with a bushy cork simply because he bought her doughnut and cupped her breast properly. A runz girl is choosy, she won't fvck Dele because he has swag. She won't give Chima a bllowjob because she hopes to be promoted from side to main chic. Regular girls have even more sex, they are the ones in abusive relationships and they are more prone to STD's and STI's than these so-called runz women.

I'm not advocating for the act, I'm just saying that we shouldn't throw stones since we all live in glass houses. Nice one @OP
we don't all live in glass houses, not everyone f*cks around (pun intended)

So, it's okay to leave runs girls be, but once someone says she's a virgin, the stones will be unleashed. How nice undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by FvckShiT(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
...and for the record
I fůcking love them a whole fůcking lot.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
what are you doing inside a carton?
wetin u yarn weaken am cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by torqque7(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I hope you have never slept with one of them, if you have, you are a hypocrite.

My friend shutup..you have made a thread like this before with your main moniker e still no do you had to make another one just to justify your runs girl life abi?No body is stopping you if you like open your legs and f.uck an elephant NO BODY GIVES A F.U.CK but don't come in our faces and try to encourage evil deeds..soon armed robbers will say they are just trying to make money too like you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by torqque7(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
safarigirl:

So, it's okay to leave runs girls be, but once someone says she's a virgin, the stones will be unleashed. How nice undecided

Don't mind them..well the devil doesn't want to burn in hell alone that's why he is trying to drag humans down so it's the same with hoes..when the see Virgins and decent girls it eats them up and the try to make her feel bad so she can become like them.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by blont(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
In a world where the demand for sex is high, where men walk about with an erection, ...and high libido men,

Men are the fastest to call them names, the same men who cant do without them grin.
enough said sad

why d name come dey pain u now? my friend stop advocting or promoting immorallity. dont u knw both the hustlers in the form of olosho (either by control, runs girl, hotel) and some married women, girls including sisters in the church help to wake up d sleeping dick by what they wear? most especially the recent tight worn sometime without pant, or the skimpy dress that shows full breast, nipple and pant in d name of fashion. yet you imagin a low demand for sex or rather men should have a low libido. na wood e be? you r just like a man who justify someone who SPREAD OUT DISEASE and also ADMINISTER THE CURE. enough said. OLOSHO remain OKPO! screw u, i dont care how u justify it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by REIIGN(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2017
safarigirl:

I was gonna reply you, but I just don't know where to begin undecided
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by REIIGN(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2017
vislabraye:

How did you come to this conclusion
Which one exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.