Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls (21107 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Xbursta(m): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
they are always being judged, can't you see here in Nairaland any little thing they call somone olosho? They will bring out that lil Wayne image sad

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by lastmaster(m): 3:29am On Mar 04, 2017
gemini35:
But most of them still have sex,while on period just to earn the money,i pity their prospective customers sha
aahn aann
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by cardoctor(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Its the oldest Profession.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by kingNovak: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I am not the only one who feel you are one of those who are never faithful to their partners who look for runs girls to pour their acidic seamen into.
calling a spade a spade is not judging. Ashawo na Ashawo no matter how much you make.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Amicable24: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Klinee:
[s] U no well! what concern armed robbers and prostitution? Having sex with a prostitute is far better than having sex with a girlfriend because it helps to reduce the cost of spending. Am not trying to justify the morality of prostitution rather I will like to point out the humanly benefits of prostitution
1) It serves as an aid to the financial problems of the girl
2) It help to ease tension urge of sex for men who have high libido for sex not impotent men.
3) It help some boys who are novice about sex to experiment it in reality.
4)It curb all sex abnormalities in our society like gayism(evil act), incest, Beastie, paedophile etc
5) It reduce costs of spending for men, atleast with #500 you can sleep with the most sexiest and beautiful girl you like.
6) It give an opportunity to select the type of girl he wants to have sex with e.g. Older ones, younger ones, fair one,black one, Europeans, Chinese,albinos etc which helps to reduce an obsessive mind set toward this group of women.
7) The most important !!!! It helps to reduce raping in our society, imagine a girl walking on her way a man materialize from somewhere and grab her rape her, impregnate her, beat her or even kill her so that she will not expose him, imagine that kind of society where men will be supporting raping because most them(men) are guilty of it.
cool It also help to reduce STD, I bet you can never have sex with a prostitute without protection not like the regular girlfriend who don't care about about condom.
9) It helps to reduce unwanted pregnancy
I may sound very immoral but that is the fact! imagine a society where there no prostitution the society will be in hell.
[/s]
Abeg, I well well well..
To what you wrote up there, I will like to make some corrections or rather contradictions..
1) There are other legit ways of making money beside prostitution
2) Such should have self control.. No wonder there are lots of paedophiles out there.. Mother's take note
3) There is nothing there to experiment.. If u are burning with passion, better get married or pray to God for self control.
4) It didn't curb any of those because those who engage in such act will still do so without the runz girls
5) And when you think about spending, you don't have a family or other sensible things to spend on right?
6) How old are you please Hope I'm not wasting my time on a minor cry cry
7) If it actually reduced such, I wonder why there's still an increase in rape cases in our society even with the massive presence of the so called runz girls shocked
cool But STDs are still on the increase and even worse by the day
9) Why have sexual intercourse when you are not ready for the responsibility that comes with it
The world would have been a better place if morals and virtue are embraced and exhibited by all.. It's up to us to make the world a better place and not worsen it undecided

STOP ADVOCATING IMMORALITY!!!

A question for you please: If your own sister were to be a runz girl, will u encourage her with the same words u posted above?? ?? ??

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Klinee: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Amicable24:
[/s]
Abeg, I well well well..
To what you wrote up there, I will like to make some corrections or rather contradictions..
1) There are other legit ways of making money beside prostitution
2) Such should have self control.. No wonder there are lots of paedophiles out there.. Mother's take note
3) There is nothing there to experiment.. If u are burning with passion, better get married or pray to God for self control.
4) It didn't curb any of those because those who engage in such act will still do so without the runz girls
5) And when you think about spending, you don't have a family or other sensible things to spend on right?
6) How old are you please Hope I'm not wasting my time on a minor cry cry
7) If it actually reduced such, I wonder why there's still an increase in rape cases in our society even with the massive presence of the so called runz girls shocked
cool But STDs are still on the increase and even worse by the day
9) Why have sexual intercourse when you are not ready for the responsibility that comes with it
The world would have been a better place if morals and virtue are embraced and exhibited by all.. It's up to us to make the world a better place and not worsen it undecided

STOP ADVOCATING IMMORALITY!!!

A question for you please: If your own sister were to be a runz girl, will u encourage her with the same words u posted above?? ?? ??
YOU are talking like a person who don't really understand the world today, there more barbaric immoralities that is very higher in our society than prostitution. Prostitution is like having a normal girlfriend, boys as young as 14yrs are having girlfriend and we allow people to have girlfriend/boyfriend. A reasonable person knows that prostitution helps to reduce those barbaric immoralities in society, you hear of gayism, incest,rape and paedophile every day, now imagine if prostitution is completely ban I bet you if the rate rape occurrence is 3% it will increase to 50%. The urge for sex is what you can not control in another individual, now instead trying to control them completely out of sex you allow them to do the normal ones ( prostitution, boyfriend/girlfriend) instead of them practice the more abnormal barbaric immoralities like gayism, incest,rape and paedophile.
Who ever says that prostitution dose not curb those barbaric immoralities is evil!!! and you want those barbaric immoralities to keep occurring while prostitution is ban. It is happening in America today, prostitution is ban but the more barbaric evil act like gayism is legally, imagine what an uncompromising world we are.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Laveda(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
grin

Naijaboiy this!
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by ebuclassic18(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
if this is the mentality that led you into begin a runs girl then your idiot and greedy
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Swizdoe(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
The op is no doubt an Olosho trying to seek consolation....

She's been attacking everyone that has a different opinion claiming they are into it as if she has some solid proof... The truth is most of the people that patronize you don't condemn you but even try to defend you in conversations because of the services you render to them.

No matter what you say, ashawo will never be work... Just continue to open your leg to every Tom, dick and Harry... Í pray you don't encounter the unfortunate hazards that accompany your work incase the consequences comes knocking...

Just Imagine you saying that all men walks around with erections... What kind of environment did you grow up in?
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swizdoe:
The op is no doubt an Olosho trying to seek consolation....

She's been attacking everyone that has a different opinion claiming they are into it as if she has some solid proof... The truth is most of the people that patronize you don't condemn you but even try to defend you in conversations because of the services you render to them.

No matter what you say, ashawo will never be work... Just continue to open your leg to every Tom, dick and Harry... Í pray you don't encounter the unfortunate hazards that accompany your work incase the consequences comes knocking...

Just Imagine you saying that all men walks around with erections... What kind of environment did you grow up in?
shut up
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Laveda:
grin

Naijab oiy this!
Lool...it's late already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.