Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls (21108 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
In a world where the demand for sex is high, where men walk about with an erection, I believe runs girls and prostitutes are easing the tension in the heads of sex starved and high libido men, they are meeting a need.

A runs girl is a hustler, she is earning a living by donating her body to hungry wolves who have lost their ability to control their sexual urge, she is paid for this donation. If she has class, she makes good money, she is able to pay her way through school, start a business, take care of her demanding family and all that. it's morally wrong to have sex for money, but so many other things are morally wrong, but we still engage in them, like fornication, adultery, lying, cussing and lots more.

we should stop condemning them, we should always advise them to always use protection. Men are the fastest to call them names, the same men who cant do without them grin.

enough said sad

when u have a daughter feel free to allow her become a runz girl u hear

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by fatymore(f): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
We are seriously in the end time. People now praise immoral acts and condemn moral acts.. What is this world turning too...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
how can d country move forward nd join d league of developed nations of d world wen this kind of poo makes a front page.
little wonder Nigeria's strength s its sex-induced population.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:

when u have a daughter feel free to allow her become a runz girl u hear
I hope you have never slept with one of them, if you have, you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:
The shocking thing is that a man who will by the grace of God have sons and daughters is promoting these things. The problem with not setting standards is that eventually everything falls yakata. He is trying to make it acceptable by saying it is a 'proffesion'. And it pays heavily. The question is why would a girl waste bus tine looking for a good job if she already has an acceptable proffesion like prostitution to take care of her needs. Why should she fall in love with a man, when other men are willing to pay for what she has. OP be careful of what you are promoting. All that glitters is not gold!
Dont mind him. Life has a way of dealing with his type
Make him eat his words

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Vhicthorade(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I am not the only one who feel you are one of those who are never faithful to their partners who look for runs girls to pour their acidic seamen into.

Erm, it's semen.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
KevinDein:
how the f...did I find myself in the same generation as the op...and all the supporters of this utterly dumb thread.
Really is there any generation worse than ours?

We are hoping the coming generation won't be worse. Already little kids are clutching their parents phones. May God help us.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prostitution is a known profession if not the oldest. However it is a profession against morals. If you ask me good morals is one of the basis of existence. When they are condemned it's because of its ripple effect on the society i.e unwanted pregnancy, abortion, teenage birth and we know what becomes most of these individuals and their "children" in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is very foolish and some girls actually agree with him
Then there is no reason why the advocates shoulf cry out for women equality and girl child education
Its a total waste if you send your daughter to school and after all the wahala the best she can think of doing with all that education is fùcking for money. We might as well give them away on marriage the wau the northerners do... at least there is respect

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
women. wat we go through because of siblings and parents
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Vhicthorade:

Erm, it's semen.
thank you
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Vhicthorade(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
thank you
You are welcome
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You would always be an olosho and I pity the parents that bore a useless piece of trash like you. Scumbag LovePeddler!
I also pity your parents for having a son who has no control of his limp dick, keep sleeping with women not your wife, HIV will kill you, bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by sean079: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
In a world where the demand for sex is high, where men walk about with an erection, I believe runs girls and prostitutes are easing the tension in the heads of sex starved and high libido men, they are meeting a need.

A runs girl is a hustler, she is earning a living by donating her body to hungry wolves who have lost their ability to control their sexual urge, she is paid for this donation. If she has class, she makes good money, she is able to pay her way through school, start a business, take care of her demanding family and all that. it's morally wrong to have sex for money, but so many other things are morally wrong, but we still engage in them, like fornication, adultery, lying, cussing and lots more.

we should stop condemning them, we should always advise them to always use protection. Men are the fastest to call them names, the same men who cant do without them grin.

enough said sad

Anyhow u try to explain it, those ladies are making money from what they like doing always i.e hobby . sex is hobby to them and cant do without it. U cant separate messi from football., so weather money or not they must do it.
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by TrumporIdie: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You would always be an olosho and I pity the parents that bore a useless piece of trash like you. Scumbag LovePeddler!
You deserve to be used for rituals. At least the ones who fornicate and have decent jobs won't fall victims to abuse and ritualists. Just look at how everyone is insulting you,if you had one boyfriend and you are fornicating with only him,will anyone call you prostitute?? Renowned fool undecided
cursed soul with insatiable libido

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
phatasschick:
I have nothing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
before nko.. Anything u say in here will be used against u grin
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by FunspoT(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
@ Op

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Something that some of the same people castigating them are doing for free. Won't knock their hustle
lol...
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by buffalowings: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
voicelez:
If you clap for yahoo boys and Judge Runs girls you are a hypocrite

you be yahoo boy abi
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by 2shur: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
H.i.v carriers
Bich
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by buffalowings: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
people are having sex everyday..
why are we so worked up about individual sexual choices
if I have a daughter, I'll only tell her to be smart about it.

education is the key

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by phatasschick(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
I tell you!! grin grin grin

Cutehector:
before nko.. Anything u say in here will be used against u grin
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by voicelez: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
buffalowings:

you be yahoo boy abi

you too, abi?
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
phatasschick:
I tell you!! grin grin grin

even me sef as I enter .. D first thing I just do na to look for female comments to know who be coded ashy or not... grin
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I hope you have never slept with one of them, if you have, you are a hypocrite.
dude accept d fact that what u wrote is absolute nonsense. would u allow your daughter go into prostitution with this sick mindset of yours? u need to answer that question. secondly if ur sister was into runz biz would you be pleased with it since you are advocating that its ok for girls to be into runz so far they are earning a living from it.
if u can allow ur daughter be a runz girl or feel ok with your sister being a runz girl then i'll accept there's something crazily wrong with u

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by Ladokun12(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
I am not the only one who feel you are one of those who are never faithful to their partners who look for runs girls to pour their acidic seamen into.
DAT was a hit!
Re: Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls by goldman777: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Op definitely a runs girl she just open this new profile account to push this topic on front page to justify her conscience check her profile u will see she just newly registered. Its really a shame this is on front page.No more respect for moral values what is bad is bad.some runs girls spread diseases,break marriages and will be used for rituals and some bad guys will still rape even if all the girls in the world are runs girls becos rape is free so op what wrongs are you trying to justify here undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.