Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) (7263 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
We Need Pipu Lyk U, In Our World.
grin Really?wat exactly u want us for?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,he loves me more than i do.
Don't be so Confident
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Alright.
Yh.. U Grab!
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
Don't be so Confident
Really?is like u knw him more than i do. grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin Really?wat exactly u want us for?
Ur Body Part.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2017
LAFO:
Depending on what he got arrested for
Exactly
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ur Body Part.
Which part?cos we gat incomplete body. grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Not Really,But Let Me Just Say.....Don't Be Too Blind!
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by QueenFusa16(f): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
I can't...
Lailai...
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by REIIGN(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
I'll bail her
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
Not Really,But Let Me Just Say.....Don't Be Too Blind!
Lol,anyways thanks for the advice. tongue
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Which part?cos we gat incomplete body. grin
Ur Yansh, Breast( Nipple) And Ur Punany
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
shocked shocked yansh,boobs,puna i gat none. grin bye.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
don't Be Stupid Bro....
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,anyways thanks for the advice. tongue
Hehehe You're Very Welcome
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
don't Be Stupid Bro....
Is This Wan Mad. Persin Wey I Deh Follow Yarn, No Tok, Na Dis Akoda Deh Tok. U Better Bleep Off
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked yansh,boobs,puna i gat none. grin bye.
Lol.. Isorite. U Damn Funny!
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Is This Wan Mad. Persin Wey I Deh Follow Yarn, No Tok, Na Dis Akoda Deh Tok. U Better Bleep Off
you see my problem with people be that......Stop Posting Rubbish on my Post!
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. Isorite. U Damn Funny!
tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
you see my problem with people be that......Stop Posting Rubbish on my Post!
Go Use Am Collect Money Naw
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by antieverything(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
#wld still keep my fcks safely in gtb..na winch wen em send follow mi ni?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Kassidy90(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Girlfriend u say? No no no, she must serve her time.... But if na my wife wey don born PIKIN I go bail her irrespective of her crime....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by sirfit: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Start your own networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 at a cheap price
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
See as my egbon's love dey totori you for body wink tongue
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Antina(f): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
I will beg them to collect 1 million naira grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Antina(f): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
I will beg them to collect 1 million naira grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Aderola15:

See as my egbon's love dey totori you for body wink tongue
Who is ur egbon? grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by susiivy: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
No no no sad Why is he in jail first? He should serve his jail term, he shouldn't go unpunished undecided
chai not fair
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by susiivy: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
No no no sad Why is he in jail first? He should serve his jail term, he shouldn't go unpunished undecided
chai not fair
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by tempel(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is naija. So I will bribe d DPO with the tithe of the money then share to his boys like 500k. And my woman is mine.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
tempel:
This is naija. So I will bribe d DPO with the tithe of the money then share to his boys like 500k. And my woman is mine.
and you think she will be set free?....... Check Price Tag and the Amount you wanna Bride em with o o
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by xyztin(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
nooo!...belawu ni,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two hot Girl Dancing And Twerking On Crazy Jeans With There Big Butt dance Neked / S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika’s Nigerian Love / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.