Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) (7250 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
What Will You Do If This Happened To You?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
A'a.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by vedah: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
No no no sad
Why is he in jail first?
He should serve his jail term, he shouldn't go unpunished undecided

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
I swear with my life,i will bail him.Op I love him more than you think,he's such a nice and caring guy.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2017
grin Ayam cuming...

©YBR
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by CplusJason: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Thank God it's just "girlfriend"

I have learnt not to play with my money.

Let her remain there for the main time.

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by softwerk(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
she go remain there but I will continue to give her food steady

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
No no no sad
Why is he in jail first?
Kai. Gal U Bad Gan...Lol. So If Eventually We Start Dating, Is Dis How U'll Treat Me

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
I swear with my life,i will bail him.Op I love him more than you think,he's such a nice and caring guy.
U Confusing Me O. Are U A Boy/ Gal?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
I will pay for her release

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by TuneChi369(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
For what Fa...Can't do dat...Except my Wife.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Confusing Me O. Are U A Boy/ Gal?
hahahahahahahaha guess grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
She go remain there
Cc:Pinkjacket cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Cc:Pinjacket cheesy

Habba
I was only joking na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahahaha guess grin
I'm Nt Gud @ Guessing. U're A Female
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Habba
I was only joking na
I will kobalize u,na lie.Pinkjack show face. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by TuneChi369(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
She go remain there
...Pinkjacket or what her name come and see ooo...Sorry Airforce 1 come and see.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
I'm Nt Gud @ Guessing. U're A Female
Lol,i am transgender.No jokes. grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,i am transgender.No jokes. grin
Thank God. I'm Looking 4 One
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by vedah: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Kai. Gal U Bad Gan...Lol. So If Eventually We Started Dating, Is Dis How U'll Treat Me
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Thank God. I'm Looking 4 One
shocked shocked U wan use me for money ritual or wat?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
No no no sad
Why is he in jail first?
oops that means you don't love him
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by LAFO: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Depending on what he got arrested for
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
hmm true love is talking....well just hope he loves you too that way
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Thank God it's just "girlfriend"

I have learnt not to play with my money.

Let her remain there for the main time.
Mr man are you sure?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
hmm true love is talking....well just hope he loves you too that way
Lol,he loves me more than i do.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
undecided
I'm Serious. Jes Voiced My Mind
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by vedah: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
oops that means you don't love him
LOL
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked U wan use me for money ritual or wat?
We Need Pipu Lyk U, In Our World.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
TuneChi369:
For what Fa...Can't do dat...Except my Wife.
wow some people are just expressing their true Nature here o o
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) by vedah: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
I'm Serious. Jes Voiced My Mind
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Refused To Ejaculate / Would You Date Or Marry A Driver Or Security Guard? / The Story Of A Desperate Naija Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.