Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? (1461 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by activist(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
In this mordern times,it seems guyz dont even fancy this virgin of a thing.its believed that it makes the relationship dull & boring.but on a serious note,is it realy a good idea to propose a marriage to a virgin.i heard they become so hungry 4 sex after thier first experience to the extent that they go extra marital, Egba mi oooo.coz my potential lover is a virgin. wink
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by Ben13: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
It's profit. It depends on your level of thinking and locality.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by nene1: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2009
activist:

In this mordern times,it seems guyz dont even fancy this virgin of a thing.its believed that it makes the relationship dull & boring.but on a serious note,is it realy a good idea to propose a marriage to a virgin.i heard they become so hungry 4 sex after thier first experience to the extent that they go extra marital, Egba mi oooo.coz my potential lover is a virgin. wink

It's definitely a profit. I don't think you'd want a girl who has been enjoyed by other men. You also don't want her to possibly compare your sexual ability and manhood with her previous partners. But if i was a guy I wouldn't spend too much money on her though. I am not saying you should be cheap, but you want to be sure she's not just using you. There are a lot of girls who claim to be virgins however they have done many other nasty things with guys or they might have even been penetrated already, but just don't want to have sex with you. So be careful.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by iice(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ahhh we are still in those days when women are on sale cheesy

Nansense.

BTW, we are sick of virginity threads cheesy There are probably a million of them floating around. Hypocrites cheesy
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
^ Lolz smiley

@Post depending on ur motive and can u control ur s*xual urge?
undecided
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by nene1: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

Ahhh we are still in those days when women are on sale cheesy

Nansense.

BTW, we are sick of virginity threads cheesy There are probably a million of them floating around. Hypocrites cheesy

i thought a woman keeping her virginity prevented her from being on sale and letting many guys sticking their manhood in and out of her.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Redundant topic. Use your search button.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
Oh no!!! The season has come upon us. . . . . Many more virgin threads to come, I predict.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by iice(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
nene1:

i thought a woman keeping her virginity prevented her from being on sale and letting many guys sticking their manhood in and out of her.

Her virginity is on sale. Other things are jara.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by yme1(f): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
soon virgins will go into ex tintion if you people keep creating threads like this tongue
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by topup: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2009
Come on now!! Are virgins creatures, or are they humans, please if you live your life on stereotypes, you will have an extraordinary amount of surprises along the way.

A few to list are:
"all men cheat."
"men are liars."
"women are liars."
"non-virgins are promiscuous."
"virgins are duller in the bedroom."

If you are able to communicate with your girlfriend pretty well, or the friend you're interested in, then you can probably judge what will happen after marriage. Though I might seem like I don't understand tradition, there really is NO hurry, and it's extremely unadvisable to propose based on statuses e.g. wealth, virginity ,

A wealthy person still has the ability to be stingy and a virgin still has the potential to be promiscuous, however, it is impossible to guarantee that either would be the case. Just open your eyes and ears, listen well and take time to notice things about the person you're interested in, whilst their guards are down i.e. in a friendship.
Re: Dating A Virgin; Profit Or Loss 4 D Guy? by kpolli(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2009
activist:

wat do u guys always mean by lover, n she is still potential, i like u sha, u be fisher wit hook n already bliv u have caught the fish

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. / What Do You Think? / Who Is Really A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.