Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. (1455 Views)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2010
I met a guy on d 5th of this month.we started dating that day nd he seems to care abt me.d problem is that he makes nasty comments abt me.he asks me if av ever slept wit a guy 4 money,he saw a pic of a male friend on face book and asked me if av slept wit him.i like lookin good nd classic,he thinks uni girls date guys 4 money to keep up wit fashion trends.how do i explain to him that am not like that.i dnt double date.my last relationship waz six mnths ago.i snt him a txt msg telling him i love him and he told me that it waz all lies.would he ever b able to trust me nd return d love i feel 4 him.may be he's taking his time to assess me.am confused.i dnt want it to seem am d one doin all d loving in our relationship.i care abt him nd i want to make it work.av never asked him 4 money.i just need his trust and true love.pls advice me.i am thinking of leaving him so i wont hav to cry myself to sleep at night.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by tammyswits(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2010
Sounds like a very insecure man to me, if you are ready to deal with a man who needs assurance and wants to be babied 24 hours a day, go for it, otherwise run! By the way, how do you get into a relationship with someone you just met?
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by bluespice(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2010
hold up! you met him the same day you started dating?
am i lost or have i forgotten the meaning of dating?
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by abrahym(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2010
both of you got lost for each other and not love, love at first sight aint real.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by bluespice(f): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2010
know what, i didn't even get past that that first sentence of yours. Now i've done it and i have one question, actually i have tons of questions and they go thus:
he seems to care about you? what has he done?
making nasty comments DO NOT go with caring about you i'm sorry.

Asking you about your past life and your sexual history reeks of insecurity, How old is he?
Are  you aware of today's date? how can you love someone in 3 days? three fu-ckin days you dimwit! three days!!!!!??!!!!!
So you mean you have started going to bed crying over a 3 day old relationship (if i might even call it that)?
finally, how old are you?
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by tammyswits(f): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2010
@bluespice, i think she's three years old, a year for each day she has known the man!
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by DonEse125(f): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Op,do you mean the 5th of december or the 5th of january?( I know you said this month but maybe you haven't gotten used to 2010 and you're still thinkin in terms of 2009. I personally think that's the case because i don't think a r/ship can go this far in 3 days). Please answer this before anyone can give you advice.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by ima1(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2010
wait a min, did u just meet this guy 3-4 days ago, or am i confused
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by bluespice(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2010
tammyswits:

@bluespice, i think she's three years old, a year for each day she has known the man!
lol! grin
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by hbabe(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2010
You started dating him as soon as you set eyes on him? Did u take time to know d kind of person he is? If u v had sex with him & he's having trust issues, my advice is for u to find someone else. He obviously belongs to d class of men who consider a girl cheap if she gives in so easily. If you have not had sex with him you still want to date him, you have to be careful. Its not easy to date an insecure guy. D only proof u don't date guys 4 money is to show him ur source of income. Forget that ur love crap.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Hanoobaba(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2010
Story! Story!! Story time!!!
They drop a tale and just disappear.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by hbabe(f): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2010
And leave us entertained and busy. Na so!
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2010
We actually met sept 09 but av been friendz since then.we met on d 5th nd started.he asked me out initially in sept but i settled 4 being friendz b4 dating so that i can get to know him.he cares abt my career and family relationship.its just that he is possesive and doesnt see anything wrong in asking me abt my past.i am 20 and he is 34.his being rich attributes to his mentality.he told me abt girls who've dated him just 4 his money but pretends to love him.although he apologises after askin me such questions.am not cryin over him now.i just want 2 knw if i shud leave him.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Snazysam(f): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2010
How come u luv a guy d very day u met him and already crying d next day 4 him?
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Hanoobaba(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2010
If I were you, I will find a very good excuse and ditch him. This is for your own good because you may end up marrying a psycho who will lock you up at home so you won't see any other guy but him. Think well.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by bluespice(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2010
Blackbeauty:

We actually met sept 09 but av been friendz since then.we met on d 5th nd started.he asked me out initially in sept but i settled 4 being friendz b4 dating so that i can get to know him.he cares abt my career and family relationship.its just that he is possesive and doesnt see anything wrong in asking me abt my past.i am 20 and he is 34.his being rich attributes to his mentality.he told me abt girls who've dated him just 4 his money but pretends to love him.although he apologises after askin me such questions.am not cryin over him now.i just want 2 knw if i shud leave him.
I'm very tempted to say how disgusted i am with some things you said, all i'll say now is that No one's wealth should be an excuse for being an insensitive jerk.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2010
Snazysam:

How come u luv a guy d very day u met him and already crying d next day 4 him?
that's the magic of love,love at first sight really exist if you care .@poster the guy doesn't know what to say to you,may be sometimes in your relationship if there is nothing to discuss the man will start to talk trash.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by hbabe(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2010
I hope his being rich is not your main attraction. If you really want the affair, you can go ahead. You are still young so can afford to make your own mistakes and learn from them. But if I were you I would drop him and find someone whose heart is free to love me unconditionally. At 34 he should have been married!
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by tezza: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2010
kisshi i dnt think he is the right guy 4 you.givve him space and move ahead.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Bim4u: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2010
Ditch the guy and settle for someone your own age to enoy been young.
He would think you're a gold digger becos you're dating someone almost double your age
What confidence would he have that you're not looking for a sugar daddy
Abeg leave him alone and enjoy your youth first,
This people gan self,
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by sofadj(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
trust me he wants to bed you.

whenever guys want cheap sex, dy make nasty comments, talk nasty things, and pervecious remarks just to get girl in d mood. . .
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by sofadj(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
u'ld hear things like. .

how often did u have sex wif ur ex?
what are u wearin now?(when speakin on fone)
can u blow-j.?
e.t.c
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by kanayo74(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
poster, the guy is not man enough and for u , u are not lady enough. Did u tell him u are a virgin or what? I will like u to ask him if he has ever had a girlfriend as pretty as i are. I feel he has complex problems. He should know everybody has apast no matter how nasty it is. So if he can cope let him quit. LIve the lige .[color=][/color]
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by kanayo74(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
poster, the guy is not man enough and for u , u are not lady enough. Did u tell him u are a virgin or what? I will like u to ask him if he has ever had a girlfriend as pretty as i are. I feel he has complex problems. He should know everybody has apast no matter how nasty it is. So if he can cope let him quit. LIve the lige .[color=][/color]
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by ifecoker: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
I'm sorry baby girl. Dis one no go last. 3 days? Omo if u bi my 6ta i go say make u jaa. Just to early 4 such question. Otherwise na jealousy b d weapon wey he go use kill u.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by spawnx: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Black beauty, be beautiful inside. You guyz obviously got off on the wrong foot. USE UR HEAD, girlfriend grin
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by mindeh(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
get out before its too late
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
This guy sounds like he has security issues, and he's only going to drag you down.

Get shot of him, and find someone else more worthy of your love and trust. You're too young to be a second mother to what's essentially an over-grown baby male.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by ezdozit: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
Drop his backside like a hot potato.

He's trying to be overly domineering in the relationship and has serious security problem issues. Ditch him like a plague and with no pity too. He does not like or even respect you! Full stop!

He is bringing up silly excuses from his supposed past relationships for you to patronise him and give in to his every whim and need.

Don't waste your time crying over some guy that most probably has a real girlfriend who's handling him with an iron hand and 1 who he respects. U should be looking at dating someone your age,  26 tops.  Concerntrate on school and other bigger priorities. God especially!
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by ejembiboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
what do u expect from a guy u just meet n he ask u out n u say yes dat day? do u expect him to think u r gud? i dont expect a girl to say yes to me d day we meet,believe me i will think u r not real becos u don't really know anything about me as to say yes d day we meet. see now u r d only one playing d love roll, why don't u wait if he care about u he really care about u he will start getting worry of u no longer calling or text him again, becos i believe u loving him alone is not is not enough u need his too to make it work, from wat u said his financially stable so calling u should not be a problem him if he love u dear.
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by yme1(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
you sent him a text telling him you love him so soon
what did you expect, of course he is gonna think you are cheap undecided
try using the word i LIKE you
and i dont think he digs you as much as you dig him,so if it doesnt work out as you planned back out
before you become his sitting stool
Re: Pls Help!i Need Advice 4rm Evry1. by Igwe9(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
I think the issue here is the age diff, but not his wealth, he sees you just like one of his baby sisters, hence he talks to you in such manners.
I think you'd concentrate more on your studies for now sweetie.

@y me, happy new year baby moi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Money No Love! / Tell Me Wat To Do / How To talk to a woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.