Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? (1140 Views)

How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse / What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Talk2NBoss: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
At what age can one really say is appropriate for a lady to get married? I have seen cases of ladies getting married at 18years and while some people say it's too young, some others say it's ok.

What age do you think is most appropriate? All ladies in the house your opinion is needed.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by delishpot: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
18 -19 if she personally decides to.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by yomi007k(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wel...pshysiologically an 18 yr old can get married but my not be mentally prepared.

Plus ladies dt r educated n have a source of employment tend to be happier because dey r less likely to hv many kids.

An 18 yr old will most likely hv many kids, not be fully educated or gainfully employed.

My opinion.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by TuneChi369(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
25 and above...Perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Olasco93: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Marriage is overhyped in our days. It seems like the Dos and Dons do not count anymore since some do not know what it entails to get married and they have no idea what is required of them when they are into the institution of marriage.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by cindybaby22(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
I think anything above 21 is cool
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by youngaduco(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
20 or 18 is pretty much cool
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by FvckShiT(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
...at any fůcking age she fůcking wants to

4 Likes

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
No appropriate Age....
Get married when you are fully ready...

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
When she's al-round mature and financially stable.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by kllinxman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vacancy Dependent..... Else u wan marry urself

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Anytime
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by tamertery(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
After her 1st mensuration......

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by gobarimark: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
25 is pretty good

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by numericalguy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Divay22:
No appropriate Age....
Get married when you are fully ready...

You will never get married if you have to wait till when you are fully ready.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Divay22(f): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
numericalguy:

You will never get married if you have to wait till when you are fully ready.
So it's better you rush in when you ain't ready and rush out?
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by numericalguy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Divay22:
So it's better you rush in when you ain't ready and rush out?

Lol... I didnt mean people should rush in and rush out. But look at it from another angle, there is nothing like being fully ready. There will never be a time when you will be fully ready because its not realistic. Its like looking for a perfect guy/lady. They don't exist.
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
numericalguy:

Lol... I didnt mean people should rush in and rush out. But look at it from another angle, there is nothing like being fully ready. There will never be a time when you will be fully ready because its not realistic. Its like looking for a perfect guy/lady. They don't exist.
okay......
Then there is no appropriate Age of getting married?
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by numericalguy(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Divay22:
okay......
Then there is no appropriate Age of getting married?

I don't think so. People basically get married when it suits them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
It all depends on Some factors.
For example :
Body type : some people may be 18 and look 23 while some may be 23 and look 18. So ur physiological maturity is a factor on what time to marry
Carrier: some people may be physically mature for marriage but may want to finish schooling 1st or acquire a skill bf marriage, then she may extend her marriage age.
To me, from 18~25 is the optimum age for girls to marry if she happens to see a compatible life partner.
26~30 is still okay, but anything above 30 is not good enough.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Makes A Man Sexy / "The Day I Will Never Forget" / See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.