Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11609 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by gongoaso1: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
@house
Does the current FCT Minister qualify for this thread
He should win hands down for rubbishing previous efforts to sanitize Abuja.

Rather than fix traffic lights, dude constructed speed breakers angry angry angry
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by proproman(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
I don't live in Oyo state but the name (and face and bling and agbada, and yes, Tura) Alao Akala is not new to me. I remember some time ago, my friends and I were discussing government in Nigeria when the name, Alao Akala came up. Someone said, "that guy has got to be the worst office holder in the whole country. He doesn't even have simple courtesy. The other day, I watched a show where he was being interviewed and the journalist asked him a question that was obviously to his discomfort, something about his achievements in the state. He just looked at the journalist pointedly for a few seconds and said, "ko ni da fun e for that question". The journalist quickly changed question". We laughed and laughed. Seems like the guy deserves the award hands up and down.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
proproman:

I don't live in Oyo state but the name (and face and bling and agbada, and yes, Tura) Alao Akala is not new to me. I remember some time ago, my friends and I were discussing government in Nigeria when the name, Alao Akala came up. Someone said, "that guy has got to be the worst office holder in the whole country. He doesn't even have simple courtesy. The other day, I watched a show where he was being interviewed and the journalist asked him a question that was obviously to his discomfort, something about his achievements in the state. He just looked at the journalist pointedly for a few seconds and said, "ko ni da fun e for that question". The journalist quickly changed question". We laughed and laughed. Seems like the guy deserves the award hands up and down.

Wow!, did he actually say that to a journalist, the man lacks proper decorum. What else do you expect from a baboon like ALAO-AKALA. tongue
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by hamsfat: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Alao Akala is d man.Who dare contest such post with him;d worst in speech making,gonernance,human relations,, mention any thing postive and use negator NOT against it 4 Alao Akala
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gaco(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
PurestBoy:

Alao Akala, undisputable
smasher1:

Ogun State governor OGD for life. No single development there
dominique:

nope. . .its still between Alao akala and Gbenga Daniels and Gbenga wins hands down.
I  agree with u guyz. I think dis should be a multiple award. So many governors have been nominated & I can't vouch 4 any of them except the "action governor"- FASHOLA of Lagos State (D best governor so far).
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Thaopheek: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
Guys, Alao Akala[ blings man] is trying 4 Ib. I think it is Oshiomole
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by slinkky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
And the winner isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state. who runs a government of friends and family.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by naso2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
boyz from the camps dey vex say AFENIFERE people wan covet this big prize again , make una no try am o.

IT IS TIMIPRE SYLVA  of Bayelsa or nobody.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by klerry(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
I suggest we do something, lets have a poll, whereby we vote the worst governor in each region. After the regional polls, then the winner in each region will then contest againt each other. Then eventually we'll have a winner(loser).

Meanwhile, my nominees for southwest region are 1. Alao Akala of Oyo state 2. Olagunsoye oyinlola of Osun State 3. Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
aka;a
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
I don tire for Nigeria. Any election they must rig. unless una wan rig this one again

AKALA wins this there is no contest at all.

This award should be named the "Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala award for the runner up for worst governor in Nigeria"

Because there is no space at the top Akala occupies the top position by default
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by shoboy9: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Thank God nobody mentioned any gov from the north, since they have no governors there, just thieves in their 2nd term. For south? Akala is surely first. So many fighting for second. Mostly form devil's party, PDP.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
And the award goes to alao tura soap!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mostly form devil's party, PDP

You mean Papa Deceiving Pikin?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pdp=Poverty dented party
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 1Emmy: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
must be ''the weak and confused'' Ikedi ohakim of Imo state, everything remain as predecessor left it except keke napep which he has littered every in Owerri.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by sucre05: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
all governors except fashola!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oge4real(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
E yaah, Peter Obi is soo bad that he has not even been remembered as a governor.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
You guys should better vote him out
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by jona2: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Fearcom(m): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2009
The worse?OYATOOOO JOOOOO! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by frgy1: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2009
Thaopheek:

Guys, Alao Akala[ blings man] is trying 4 Ib. I think it is Oshiomole
see this guy o.na IB u dey stay? if so that means u don collect campaign money . wetin in do?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by kwekwe: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2009
is governor T. A. Orji of Abia state, his two years and half rule has taken Abia state 15 years backward.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Odunnu: 6:15am On Dec 17, 2009
I guess d reason nbdy is handing d award over to AbiaState T.Orji is bcz 'worst' governor is an understatement.D guy is the 'worstesttesttest' governor WESTAfrica put together has.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Odunnu: 6:16am On Dec 17, 2009
I guess d reason nbdy is handing d award over to AbiaState T.Orji is bcz 'worst' governor is an understatement.D guy is the 'worstesttesttest' governor WESTAfrica put together has.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by eminemkayc: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2009
What of oshiomole? Is he doing well?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by chosen04(f): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2009
eminemkayc:

What of oshiomole? Is he doing well?

Too early to judge that dude. That state is so bad. But it was actually destroyed by former PDP governors b/4 him.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2009
You mean the igbinedions ruined that state?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ronkeenuf(f): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2009
dayokanu:

I don tire for Nigeria. Any election they must rig. unless una wan rig this one again

AKALA wins this there is no contest at all.

This award should be named the "Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala award for the runner up for worst governor in Nigeria"

Because there is no space at the top Akala occupies the top position by default
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shoboy9:

Thank God nobody mentioned any gov from the north, since they have no governors there, just thieves in their 2nd term.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lwkmd (laf wan kill me die)
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oddy4real(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2009
Those of you nominating OGD are only doing so out of sentiment, at least, he is not as bad as MIMIKO, OSHIOMOLE,JANG, OBI, AKALA, AND MANY MANY ODAS. SO kindly leave the guy out.
and setting the record straight, he was the best Governor during the last republic beaten BOLA TINUBU who did no more than settling area boys hands down grin grin
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by IkaBoy1(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2009
My Comrade Governor Adams can't be among the worst governor,because he is trying to fix what the p.d.p destroyed .I live in Benin from his performance i can tell if he continue this way in the next two years He will be competing with Fashola for the best Governor.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2009
oddy4real:

Those of you nominating OGD are only doing so out of sentiment, at least, he is not as bad as MIMIKO, OSHIOMOLE,JANG, OBI, AKALA, AND MANY MANY ODAS. SO kindly leave the guy out.
and setting the record straight, he was the best Governor during the last republic beaten BOLA TINUBU who did no more than settling area boys hands down grin grin

Oga, thank God he was. unfortunately, i guess we are talking about now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Dimeji Bankole? / Akwa Ibom LGA Election, Udom & Wife Martha Cast Their Vote (photos) / Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.