Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11588 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
''our father GOD''

maybe with all the allegation of oath taking by the ogun state house of dis embly, another sad thing i noticed when i was at abeokuta last month was that all projects were named after ogd instead of ogun state, this water project is by ogd, instead of ogun state government , mind you maybe these projects are funded personally by ogd. who knows.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 12840: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
I don't know of a state that can be behind my dear Kogi state in terms of development and or dividends of democracy. I vote IBRO for this award!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by edoyad(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
^ Same thing here in Kaduna, the guy revived the extinct trains, bought a couple of garbage trucks and paints portraits of himself all over them. Don't know if his father funded the whole thing from his pocket ? undecided
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
look old boy if this award does not go to my OGD i will sing wahala dey 200 times.walahi.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by MT: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
I can see that some peeps are trying to CHEAT my governor from collecting this well-deserved award. No way am I going to allow this.

Dishonourbale, Bling-bling[b] Adebayo Alao-Akala[/b], the unfortunate Governor of Oyo State beats everone to this. sad
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
Dishonourbale, Bling-bling Adebayo Alao-Akala, the unfortunate Governor of Oyo State beats everone to this. [quote][/quote]

its not all bad news for ALAWO AKALA at least you can see where the moni goes . in that TURA cream he uses.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ikennahill: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
well what we have are noise makers who advertise the work they did not do on papers.
except fashola ,others na noise makers.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Eziachi: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
toba1909:

Alao-Akala is the worst!

Hey!
How can you say that about Aloa-Akala, with all those successfully well bleached skin of his? That must account for some achievement.
Do you know how many tubes of TURA or IKB creams/soaps it take to bleach your skin evenly without Coca cola foot left over?
Ok!! If bleaching do not count, at least his "Blinging" must surely count? abi!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
its unfair to award a single governor this award, it can be shared

From my first hand observation I will give  to OGD and Alao akala
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by puskin: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
How come no-one is mentioning Saraki, though Alao-Akala might be worse.
mMm. . .though its hard 2tell who's worse.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
Does anyone know if Ali modu sheriff is still a governor in bornu.Havent heard from the guy for a long time
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
i t
puskin:

How come no-one is mentioning Saraki, though Alao-Akala might be worse.
mMm. . .though its hard 2tell who's worse.  

I think this award is dedicated to governors who failed to even attempt the status quo,
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
from the way things are going,we might end up having 33 bad governors and 1 bad fct minister.i suspect that the only 3 states with satisfactory governors are lagos,rivers and enugu.i must mention that the fct minister is either not performing or the standard left for him by el rufai is too much to cope with.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
i
must mention that the fct minister is either not performing or the standard left for him by el rufai is too much to cope with.

that fct minister is a non starter. guy got know clue arall.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aliero is a jerk off.He aint got liver like el -rufai he is a politician
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by annebella(f): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Since there are a lot of nominies 4 dis award.we need 2 do some snort listing by geopolitical zones.for s.west zone i nominate Otunba Gbenga Daniel.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
Gekko:

I visited Abeokuta for the first time in 10years this summer and its almost as if time literally stopped when you visit that place.  Nothing has changed, but you do notice huge billboards every where you turn celebrating his achievements.  I even saw one that started like "  Our Father OGD, "  I almost puked in my mouth.

thats what irritates me about the man. he's just too self absorbed. all he seems to do is post billboards of himself and his pseudo-achievements all over the state. all he can boast of is the new state secretariat he constructed which is absolutely unnecessary IMO. cant say much about other governors since i've not been to their states but i know without a doubt that PDP governors are all wack and should share the prize for the WORST governors of the year.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by slimes(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Theodore Orji is the victim here. How will a state have nothing working? Even the market women are complaining. The popular Aba that everyone knows is in shambles. There is not one local Govt free of this. I must condemn this neglect by the state Government.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by TheSly: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
MT:

I can see that some peeps are trying to CHEAT my governor from collecting this well-deserved award. No way am I going to allow this.

Dishonourbale, Bling-bling[b] Adebayo Alao-Akala[/b], the unfortunate Governor of Oyo State beats everone to this. sad
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Oh. . . . . . .Oh!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
this topic should be polled. . . i'm really itching to vote for OGD.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
dominique:

thats what irritates me about the man. he's  just too self absorbed. all he seems to do is post billboards of himself and his pseudo-achievements all over the state. all he can boast of is the new state secretariat he constructed which is absolutely unnecessary IMO. cant say much about other governors since i've not been to their states but i know without a doubt that PDP governors are all wack and should share the prize for the WORST governors of the year.

Seriously, this clown is feeling himself obsessively, I'm surprised he didn't erect a statute of himself.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Gekko:

Seriously, this clown is feeling himself obsessively, I'm surprised he didn't erect a statute of himself.  

he still has about a year and half before his tenure is over. . . plenty of time to erect a gold-plated statue of himself in every local government.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by edoyad(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Chai !! It's that bad ? Sonneomf rules for 6and half years and at the end people can't point out one improvement you've upon their lives ?
Maybe the whole country should migrate to Lagos cos that would certainly make the i.diots think.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
edoyad:

Chai !! It's that bad ? Sonneomf rules for 6and half years and at the end people can't point out one improvement you've upon their lives ?
Maybe the whole country should migrate to Lagos cos that would certainly make the i.diots think.

Yeah, its that bad, no meaningful progress recorded in 6 years, nada, zilch, zero, I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by AndreUweh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
Uduaghan of Delta State.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by naso2(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
annebella:

Since there are a lot of nominies 4 dis award.we need 2 do some snort listing by geopolitical zones.for s.west zone i nominate Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Well said man.

For south south after a keenly contested battle between MR NLC of Edo and Thief Timipre silva Of Bayelsa, I want to announce that I can not favour an outsider at the expense of my governor.

SO I NOMINATE  MY GOVERNOR  CTHIEF TIMIPRE SILVA. If anybody  try to change dis nomination  blood go flow
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by coolier(f): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
People say Alao.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
Can this thread be polled so that we can really know the opposite of fashola among our governors
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by DisGuy: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Does anyone know if Ali modu sheriff is still a governor in bornu.Havent heard from the guy for a long time

ain't you heard?? he is in Dubai since last year!!! checking out some properties and mistresses on palm island abi wetin dem call am

I think its about time newspapers start showing us record of internally generated revenue year on year!!
these incompetent fools are just waiting for monthly/quarterly disbursement  to paint their faces rubbish trucks and
exercise books
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by puskin: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2009
mMm. . .looks like the serious contenders for the award of worst guv'nor(s) is/are OGD and Alao-Akala.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2009
Dis Guy:

ain't you heard?? he is in Dubai since last year!!! checking out some properties and mistresses on palm island abi wetin dem call am

I think its about time newspapers start showing us record of internally generated revenue year on year!!
these incompetent fools are just waiting for monthly/quarterly disbursement  to paint their faces rubbish trucks and
exercise books

lol homie is doing it big.

Alaye-Akala has to take this award. In fact, the award should be named after him. The alao-akala award for governance.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by whatalife: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2009
Pls give this award to the of my state ,governor of Kogi state .He smokes indian hemp most of the times and appointed idiots and mediocares to sensitive govt positions.The man is confused i dont just know how he is getting away with all this rot in the state .Efcc where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Assault: Benin Monarch Curses Task Force Chief! / Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari / Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.