Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11578 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
T A orji worst governor in the world ke?
Roflmao
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by jesunimofe: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
For me, it definately has to be OGD, dat guy is the worst non-performer i have been unfortunate to have govern me. I live in Ibafo and u shd see the infrastructure we have there, totally non-existent. I wish they wd just join Ibafo to Lagos
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
Jesunimofe
he should beg fashola to help him out in ibafo if ogun state is too big for him to govern
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
Jesunimofe
he should beg fashola to help him out in ibafo if ogun state is too big for him to govern
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
All the Governors are the worst
None is better than the other
. tongue
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
Fashola is outstanding!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by lannre(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

All the Governors are the worst
None is better than the other
. tongue

You stole my word- Nigerians are easily carried away, I dont know how any of the Governors have been able to improve the life of the masses, what are the criteria to be use for assigning worst or better awards for the Governors.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ReachRich(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
It is now dry season.T A Orji keeps telling us that contractors will go bak to site once the rains stops.The roads have gone frm bad to worse.The taps that were hitherto running in the begining of his administratn has stoppd running for the past 5 months now.BCA TV has been off air for than 5months due to a minor tech. problem and the useless governor is nt bothered.This award must go to the Abia governor,T A Orji.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mansmith(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
i ve been trying for days now to build a poll but because of several reasons i have not been able to do so.can any one build a poll on this topic?it will be fascinating
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by chiomy4u: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
I can say which govnor is d worst because alot of dem are doin nothin, Fashola is doing great and also the govnor of Rivers State( Chibuike Amaechi) is anoda govnor doin a wondaful job in Rivers State,
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Donkuro: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2009
why are you guys stressing your brains when you know the right answer to that question.i will agree with what one of my brothers said there, the worse Governor is the governor of Bayelsa State Thief timipre silver, he is the worse for the year 2009. just accept that fact. He has no vision for the state.
thanks.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2009
man smith:

i ve been trying for days now to build a poll but because of several reasons i have not been able to do so.can any one build a poll on this topic?it will be fascinating

the only person that can build a poll on a topic is the thread starter.
abeg find time to add the poll, it will indeed be fascinating.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by annie7(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2009
Pl's house can a senate president assume the office of an executive president if the president is sick or died.
Can the senate president  occupy the post on any condition.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by annie7(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2009
Mama Gee and Dominuqe i want you to supply me the answers.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by guseman(m): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2009
As for me"jonah jang'is the worst. he didnt pay my NYSC State and Local govt allawe for the one year i was in Jos. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad I lost some Corper colleagues in the crisis,

Fashola is my best gov of the year becos of the BRT and Beautification of Lagos
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On May 07, 2010
Imo State Governor, definitely.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by jookco(m): 5:48am On May 07, 2010
T.A Orji
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ReachRich(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2010
T A Orji still maintains his positn as d worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 4tune1(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2010
Alao Akala has suspended all official duties in Oyo State b'cos of Yar Aduas death. So oyo state as a whole should wait for him to finish packing plates and spoons for Katsina? I think he pocket this award.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by chidichris(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2010
can someone tell me why imo state is always rubbed in everything as long as it is nigeria?
if we cannot win anything in nigeria, i am quit convienced that we can go for this.
our able gov has done enough, in fact, much more than enough to get this award.
at least, he has created over 10,000 ghost jobs that is on sale as we talk now, these ghost jobs are available for purchase at various banks in the state at N2,000 per piece and over 100,000 job opportunities have been sold.
pls be reminded that the N2000 of a thing is non refundable and victims are mostly graduates in the streets and villages of the state.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience everyone here that my able state has succeeded in producing the worst gov of our time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Lagos Governmet Pays For Forensic Examination Of Lekki Toll Gate / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Umahi Offers Scholarships To Four Best Mathematics Students In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.