Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11605 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it sure feels good to be from kwara and based in lagos
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by pusji: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2009
The worst Governor of the year is ISA YUGUDA of Bauchi state no single infrastructure in the state Bauchi is the list pay state in the federation he is only living on glory of the former governor MU'AZU.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
I REPEAT. . . THIS THREAD SHOULD POLLED!!!
no doubt OGD will come out tops followed by alao akala.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
@dominique
e be like say u no like akala at all
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
~Bluetooth:

@dominique
e be like say u no like akala at all

noo, couldnt care less about the guy. i'm just going with what other people have posted about him so far.
its Gbenga Daniel that i'm nominating for worst governor.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Jaychuks(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
T.A. Orji is the WORST! He has finished Abia State from where Orji kalu & mama Orji kalu stopped. Workers are being owed salary for seven months, no infrastructure development going on. All State allocations are been used for personal welfare of Kalu. The Worst Governor Award should go to him (TA Orji). If anyone is in doubt, the person should visit Aba, Isuikwuato, Isuochi, Uturu, Chieze, Nneato, Ohafia, Arochukwu, etc. The evidence abound in these areas.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Spyker: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Poster or moderation, create a poll, list the names of the thirty six states Governors and their you get you result. Each of the Governors have their good and bad side. My state, Rotimi Amaechi commended for starting so many projects at a time but has not commission any for over two years giving series of excuses from bad weather to finance to militancy. He will win the award for demolision of important structure of value and replacing them with either a less befitting structure or even nothing.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Jaychuks(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
In the South East, Peter Obi of Anambra State is the BEST, followed by Sulivan Chime of Enugu, 3rd is Martins Elechi of Ebonyi and the last are Ohakim of Imo and T.A. Orji of Abia. TA doesn't even understand what governance is.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by rasputinn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
Yar Adua

He's a governor,innit? maybe councillor,maybe local government chairman,maybe,,,,,I give up
He's been so invisible and inactive I forgot the post he occupies
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by chelseabmw(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
The worst Governor is Gov Farsola of lagos state grin grin
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mansmith(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
so far Gov Akala and Gov OGD are in hot sit as they have both polled the highest number pf votes OGD 13 votes Okala 12 votes,Gov Jang is also in the race with 6 votes.send in your votes as soon as you can because the awrd will be presented to the winner on Sunday.The winner will be given a priceless gift.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
Look at that stup.id gay nominating fashola.psycho
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Jaychuks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Look at that stup.id gay nominating fashola.psycho

I am sure the guy must be joking.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
@poster
create a poll
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Phlota(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
chelseabmw:

The worst Governor is Gov Farsola of lagos state grin grin
nw y wld u say a thing lyk dat. d guy is nt jst sentimental, man's gotta do wat man's gotta do.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by zobay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
the thread for best gov ---Alao EREKE Akala was the best from behind now. y the rush!!!
no cheating(PDP-x point agenda here), EREKE IS THE BEST FROM THIS CATEGORY grin grin
so far Gov Akala and Gov OGD are in hot sit as they have both polled the highest number pf votes OGD 13 votes Okala 12 votes,Gov Jang is also in the race with 6 votes.send in your votes as soon as you can because the awrd will be presented to the winner on Sunday.The winner will be given a priceless gift.

Akala's votes is now 24, so no waitin pls declare the winner oooooooooooh, lol
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
Maybe oyo state is too big for him to govern, reason for his failure i guess
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by violent(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
Alao Akala will come out tops by any yardstick, he outranks OGD as the worst governor, at least OGD can speak in good English and he does have tangible records of past achievement in his first tenure in Ogun, Alao on the other hand lacks every single word that could be used to describe credibility, all he does his bleach his skin like an idiot and attend Owambe parties.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
Oops!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Knight1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
From analysis so far
The nominees are,
South west: Alao akala-OyoPDP, OGD-Ogun PDP
South East: T A Orji-AbiaPPA, Ohakim-ImoPDP
South South: Sylva-BayelsaPDP (sole candidate grin)
North central: Ibro KogiPDP (hands down!!!)
North west and East: whatever they do is their biz,

And the winner is,
ALL OF THE NOMINEESgrin ( WITH SPECIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR IBRO AND aKALA grin
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by CarlosVent(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mr Peter Obi of Anambra state

Reason: he doesn't want to do anything and now the Election is in feb next yr he has started renovating roads and not doing it will creating erosion and much pot hole on our roads.

that man needs to be taken out of d government house let NGIGE go and finish what he started.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
Thread finally hit homepage.Wow
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by supereagle(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
@abagwaro
Ihedi Ohakim of Imo State.Infrastructurally,Imo is still as Udenwa left it and the entire civil service is being owed.It is just a shame.
Ikedi Ohakim has a vision to transform Imo state, but they are many distractions ,a la -the court cases on his neck. Posted by Onyi yoruba in Imo.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by henryhemon(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Award?
« #16 on: Yesterday at 01:45:38 PM »

for me the worst Gov awards should go to Abia State Governor Dr T.A Orji.In Abia state,roads go bad and there is no hope that the roads will be fixed,hospitals are shut down for months because of strike and nobody talks to the workers,some L.G.A are owing workers more than six months salary and there is no hope.the list is endless.Take a bow Sir.
@man smith,
i don't think he is the worst,just that the conditions aren't conducive for him,the federal government are frustrating him cuz he's not in pdp,they rarely release funds for him.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by bibiking1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
Governor Gbenga Daniels is it for me!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by fire4fire: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
The worst Gov definitely has to be TA Orji of Abia State. It's quite unfortunate that we put goats at the corridors of power and expect them to perform magic. If anyone doubts me ,let him go to Abia State and see if there is any form of development going on.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
I may not knw the worst Gov but if u ask me the best then we should talk about great men like FASHOLA of LAGOS state and SULLIVAN of ENUGU state.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mystikal(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
I know the best governors!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by bisiaet: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
Say it yourself if you know it
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by lysim: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
And the winner is , Alao Akala (aka Mr Tura Cream).
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by otukpo(f): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2009

South West: South East: South South
ALao Akala- Oyo T. A. Orji- Abia Sylva
Gbenga Daniels-Ogun Ikedi Ohakim -Imo
Onyinlola Peter Obi- Anambra
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by co2(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Alawo  Akala u are d winner no shanking am solidly behind UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Akala go on sounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Rev. Uma Ukpai Said About #biafra / How 36 States Shared N156.2bn In Two Months- The Vanguard / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.