Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54855 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
why do some people see marriage as a poverty alleviation enterprise?
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Being a financial liability sucks in marriage.
Marriage is like a Team work, a value chain network.

I hardly write here but I read only. To think that you're a female certainly propelled me writing. It shows we still have few ladies in this country with senses. We the guys have suffered in the hands of this twitter-era female folks.

God bless you tremendously and I really do envy the guy/hubby in your life. Please show him this write-up and don't forget to tell him that he's got a priceless jewel for a lady/wife

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
na wetin sister shade consider consider bdat until she turns 40... 100k is not bad, at least things will get better has time goes by.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

Sooo ladies , over to you...what do you think??

u did not tell us d salary u nd ur friend anticipate to make b4 sayin this.
is ur friend going to b a liability, staying at home b making babies?
100k job s a massive job even in a difficult place like lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Reginleit(f): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
ruggedised:
op u and your silly friends should pray u even see a husband who earn 50k per month to marry self. Seems you people don't know husbands are scares

bunch of foolish gold diggers
Please read the post again..I did not agree with them..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by moonloved(f): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sure i can marry a man wit less than #100k a month as long as i have my own job. House responsibilities will be 60% to 40%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Reginleit(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
cummando:
No they won't..
Olojukokoro people
Them dey wait for knight in shiny armor

And their armor na bling bling and fast cars

And suddenly they realize they are 45......
Payback time for niggaz
Lool..calm down grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ukeachu1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:
If your husband loses his 300k job after wedding, will you divorce him?

Things do change. So that man earning 300k monthly today may be jobless tomorrow. What then do you do?

Ehmmmm... You are wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Cholls(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
my brothers majority of women lack confidence in themselves. They want someone else to take care of them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ukeachu1:

Ehmmmm... You are wise
thank you
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by eightsin(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
The lady will surely contribute to the family welfare at least until he starts earning more
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by sirmelody(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Too small for those lazy and lousy gals dat think marriage is a short cut to financial problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Anusiemgood(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Fod bless you real good my dear sis

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kenigwe18: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmn op I think I've said it all ursef 100k ain't a bad start wit note not live with bsids where d gys stays also matters....I'm out
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kenigwe18: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
this is soothing cos ts coming from a Lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by pressplay411(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

I was going to drop an intelligent comment but since I'm not "ladies" oh well grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zeezeegal(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yes... If I Luv And Belv In Him..I Dnt Mind Marrying Him Even Wit 30k.. All I Hav To Do Is To Join Him To Hustle...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Apina(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
There are three basic needs in life, Food, shelter and cloth. if ur man loves u and can fulfill these basic needs then u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nuff saids already lipsrsealed...

But where is this man called lalasticlala sef?

Is he in the other roomgrin?

Abeg, wear your boxer come out firstgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?
Lol, you gotta be kidding me dude.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by brugge007(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
The best advice !!! grin grin grin grin grin
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by TrapHedges(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
So yall want a husband wth 1mill salary so yall lazy asses wont have to work
bltch submit yo low grade qualification cv and get your lazy ass a job angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Odunharry(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless u.
If there's any Lady who isn't doing any thing to support her bf/husband financially, such Lady shouldn't think abt getting married.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by STILESGANG: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, you gotta be kidding me dude.
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by amokeme(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you can fine. If you can't fine. Like someone rightly stated, we all came into this world separately and even twins that came together have their separate lives to live. Some women can due to what they are used to, and some can't due to same reason, so it shouldn't be a debate.
Iv seen someone got married and he was earning and still earns 15k(I still wonder how he does it sha). So it all depends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by BiniShrine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
I bless the day your mum gave birth to you.
Amarabae:

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ijeomamercy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
You said it all...
Reginleit:

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
STILESGANG:
Sarcasm
Thought as much.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kevoh(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Some ladies are myopic. Only few people stay on a 100k salary for decades, most people's salary are upgraded within a space of 2 to 3 years. Someone can be earning 300k within 3years. I know how little I started with and how much I earn now! My cousin was even luckier, started with 100k in 2013, switched jobs then got laid off. Got depressed for 3 months and finally got a job mid last year for 450k with yearly bonus of a million naira . All in a space of THREE YEARS.

100k is just a figure. Many guys have side hustles that pay them double of their salary, you would be stupid to ignore them because they have 100k listed on their payslip.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Sanchez01: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha
We have a handful of competitive but inferior men out there, just as we have shallow ladies. However, I'd recommend you do away with that mindset. Based on what I have experienced around me, it is a great stumbling block for most single ladies who are well to do.

I have a very close family friend. The wife earns N500k plus monthly, the husband? Well... Let's just say he never earned anything close to that amount before he was fired from an old generation bank. He is into his own business now and the wife has not stopped earning the said amount. Wonderful still, they have what many would call the perfect family, even when we know there is no such thing.

Perhaps you have met a couple of terrible guys, who, rather than grow up, chose to become lesser men just because you are well to do than they are.

@the question raise by the OP. A 100k is too much, even People who earn 100k plus are not even close to those who earn way lesser. The most important questions to note would be;
1. Would the family choose to settle in an expensive state?
2. Would the woman be a home maker or choose to support the man by working as well?
3. How is their needs and wants prioritized?
4. Would there be some other streams of income (not like this is necessarily important)?

I have seen families with lower incomes who are married and are doing well. Amarabae, you amaze me. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Doctorfitz: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
wristbangle:
I know some ladies ( especially the chickened brain ones) will speak from emotional view that 100k is not enough to sustain a family which stems from the fact that they are jobless yet lazy, broke and stingy.

The amount looks small but I have seen some couples living in lagos albeit a particular one in my neighbourhood as the husband earns 80k salary income with his wife earning almost same amount as him and they are doing fine, Infact they just purchased a land @ the out skirt of the city.

It's all about your expenditure. How you can manage/plan your little resources to cater for your basic needs. It's not as if the guy will remain on 100k income forever.

Hungry Ladies will be looking for guys who earn N1M per month and when these particular guys maltreat them, they will reign curse on all guys, Nonsense!.

As for me, I can't be earning let's say 700k per month and settle for a broke ass lady except if her attitudes/attributes speak well of her personality.

Good evening Lalasticlala. Wider view please cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Doctorfitz: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Will the average Nigerian girl just try to buy sense for once? All they know is gimme gimme gimme, have you bothered to ask urself what U're bringing to the table?....

This wrong mentality of depending on men for everything should stop, I mean it's appalling.........relationship or marriage no be avenue to alleviate poverty

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by oseiwe(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
100k is big money nah, so people like us that dont earn up to that per month will not marry in lagos again? Apart from politicians and multinationals, 100k 9-5 job will be work till you drop dead, I know what a blackman can do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.