Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54820 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Shikena(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
So what happens if you marry someone making N300,000 a month and he loses his job a few months after the wedding? It is not just about how much the man is making, how much you are making or what plans you both have to make more than enough to sustain your home is what matters.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by MistaBabz: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
No wonder more ladies end up in prostitution because of setting high worthless standards. Most ladies of nowadays are LIABILITIES, it seems as if ladies of nowadays don't have dreams for a better future on their own they strictly depends on their husband's income

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by chronique(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
I've learnt something from this thread and that is the fact that a lot of people do not earn so much in Lagos. Almost every poster thinks 100k is so much or more than enough. This just goes to show that some of us are just putting undue pressure on ourselves. I never would have thought most ladies would agree that a man earning 100k monthly, is doing well. This is quite an eye opener. On a lighter note, I think some of us can/should start doing shakara grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by od501: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
who cares! by the way..... Whats d fuzz abt ds marriage of a thing? its just a hypocritical union of pple dt loves banging them selves!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by beewhy009(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
shamecurls:

100k in Ekiti, Ibadan, Osun, Abeokuta e.t.c is like earning 250 in Lagos! Better quality and comfort in those axis

Sure thing sire. Lagos, Abuja, PHC et al. Dah Lagos cn depend on location again... You can't compare even the 250k in Lekki, V.I to 250k in Ikeja, Magodo or to Ojota, Ketu, Ikorodu, Ipaja... Lagos sef cn geh grade... May God ep us in dz country... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zoomman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
coolesmile:
If your husband loses his 300k job after wedding, will you divorce him?

Things do change. So that man earning 300k monthly today may be jobless tomorrow. What then do you do?

OYAMILENU......

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by MisterKings(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Haaa smh i pity naija girls o, i pity them shaa. They don't know where they are yet. Na menopause they go enter before they discover that the man of their dreams only exists in their dreams

Virtuous ones are over scarce.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by beewhy009(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
od501:
who cares! by the way..... Whats d fuzz abt ds marriage of a thing? its just a hypocritical union of pple dt loves banging them selves!

O boi, see definition... Chai. Are you a lecturer... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ezionye(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
wristbangle:

The comment of the guy you quoted was analytical and expressive but yours was meaningless, flawed and quite disgraceful.

I doubt u understand d meaning of d words u use. If ur handicap is inability to understand simple English, ur problem. Next time wen u see a meaningless post, scroll by k?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by SAMDOL(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
why do some people see marriage as a poverty alleviation enterprise?
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Being a financial liability sucks in marriage.
Marriage is like a Team work, a value chain network.

can I give you a peck? for this wonderful piece you have written I guess you are the last of your kind roaming in nigeria. sweetie May God bless you. amen
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by olabrad: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).

I must confess, you just impressed me with your comment. You must be deep. Who/what do you read?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ezionye(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
chronique:
I've learnt something from this thread and that is the fact that a lot of people do not earn so much in Lagos. Almost every poster thinks 100k is so much or more than enough. This just goes to show that some of us are just putting undue pressure on ourselves. I never would have thought most ladies would agree that a man earning 100k monthly, is doing well. This is quite an eye opener. On a lighter note, I think some of us can/should start doing shakara grin

Lol

Better go and make money

Many comments here usually end here.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
ruggedised:
op u and your silly friends should pray u even see a husband who earn 50k per month to marry self. Seems you people don't know husbands are scares

bunch of foolish gold diggers

Even those who aren't sure of securing 10k job after graduation.

It's obvious this girls are ashi who are only interested about financial support.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zynzyn(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?

You wukud guy with wukud advice! cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
henryhemon:

Speaking from the corner of the mouth. Will you marry such a man??
I will. As long as we are happy, that's all I need. '
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Sketch007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Nice writeup but rather than saying ' its like a team work ', Marriage is totally a team work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Akalia:
nope

Oh ok..

No probs u can call me.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Claessique1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes, I can
It all boils down to how he manages his money, his spending habits and all.
The fact that he earns 100k doesn't mean that's how much his earnings would remain.
That's why I should have something doing before getting married, in order to support him and the family.
Different streamline of business would do too apart from the regular jobs.
A woman is needed to lend supports.............................
Help manage him and his earnings.. .... wink cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha

And how much do you earn now?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by wristbangle: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezionye:

I doubt u understand d meaning of d words u use. If ur handicap is inability to understand simple English, ur problem. Next time wen u see a meaningless post, scroll by k?

Maybe u can teach me simple english, professor Ezionye. Na u sabi, I don talk my own.

Your comment is bereft of common sense. Quote me again and I won't reply you.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
dancok:
that's my babe, let settle down now since we can manage 100k.
undecided grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by olabrad: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha

It depends on the man and his level of maturity. I think you should focus on assessing his maturity than assessing how much he earns. I'm certain you remember that all-round maturity is what builds a love relationship and a marriage.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
wristbangle:
I know some ladies ( especially the chickened brain ones) will speak from emotional view that 100k is not enough to sustain a family which stems from the fact that they are jobless yet lazy, broke and stingy.

The amount may look small to your colleagues OP but I have seen some couples living in lagos albeit a particular one in my neighbourhood as the husband earns 80k salary income with his wife earning almost same amount as him and they are doing fine, Infact they just purchased a land @ the out skirt of the city.

It's all about your expenditure. How you can manage/plan your little resources to cater for your basic needs. It's not as if the guy will remain on 100k income forever.

Hungry Ladies will be looking for guys who earn N1M per month and when these particular guys maltreat them, they will tag all guys as being promiscuous, wicked and heartless. Arrant Nonsense!.

As for me, I can't be earning let's say 700k per month and settle for a broke ass lady (not as if I am proud) except if her attitudes/attributes speak well of her personality

Hello sir Jack Daniels on rocks or just chilled Orijin for the comment?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
loomer:

Ah, my ex wife. Where u hide put since
ex wife bi ti bawo undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
od501:
License to bang. At least no more feeling guilty or using pillow to soften the moanssmiley.... t
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ezionye(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Maybe u can teach me simple english, professor Ezionye. Na u sabi, I don talk my own.

Your comment is bereft of common sense. Quote me again and I won't reply you.

No u shd nt reply me so u dnt further display ur childish mumurity. Run along now
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Jakama90(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well to me 100k is small when u stay in a city like lagos, but. As u have said prospect matters.
Wetin different for Lagos?…. No be this Lagos wet people still dey pay 3k per month house rent?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by wristbangle: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
fluxmind:

Hello sir Jack Daniels on rocks or just chilled Orijin for the comment?

Both boss cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by xty50(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
jd1986:

You go be my second wife? Check ur pm grin grin
Sugar Daddy grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezionye:

Lol

Better go and make money

Spotted!

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by chronique(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezionye:

Lol

Better go and make money

Walahi, if I follow this thread, I doubt I'd have to worry over anything. grin. But then, I'm happy to know that a lot of ladies are coming around and facing reality. On my part, I have a kind of life I would want to live and of course, would always push myself beyond limits to get there. Albeit, discussions like this, sometimes help us to know that we aren't doing badly in a nutshell, helps us to realize that the things we commonize and take for granted, are what others struggle to get, it helps us to appreciate our efforts and be grateful and thankful to God for whatever little we have. It just opens up our eyes and gives us a different perspective to life.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.