Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54847 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
why do some people see marriage as a poverty alleviation enterprise?
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Being a financial liability sucks in marriage.
Marriage is like a Team work, a value chain network.
gud pikin,,,experince beta pass practical oo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by oseiwe(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha
I have a viable prospect but I dont earn up to 100k, how will you know? I live a charmed life, clients and company make my lifestyle a 1M type.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
I will marry him over and over again and even if he earns less so far i am also working and he has potentials .With proper planning he can start a business and the sky would be the starting point.. And besides how many graduates earn above 100k in nigeria some are on the street, be thankful your boo has a source of income at least.. And gone are the days ladies soley depend fully on the husband, ladies are now help mate for their husbands..

i love u for this comment. (The agape type of love)

someone should help me with that vladmir putin's 'give that girl a cookie' pix
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kenigwe18: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
zeezeegal:
Yes... If I Luv And Belv In Him..I Dnt Mind Marrying Him Even Wit 30k.. All I Hav To Do Is To Join Him To Hustle...
U sure shocked Hmmn u must come nd love mhe den

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nija ladies its a pity. Truly marriage is not meant for ladies like the OP. I can't marry a jobless, ugly and broke lady especially the ones who after brushing everyday, start wearing makeup.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
With this comment, I believe God will bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Macgabe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
supo19884:
Yes, 100k is enough to sustain a married couple monthly as they have to cut their coat according to their cloth.
We need to remind our girls that God did not create them to be a liability but a HELP-MEET to their husbands. If the lady too is working and they have a good understanding, a guy earning 50k can marry and have a happy home. Let's ask ourselves how many guys are earning up to 100k at their various work place as we speak now? I have a friend working in a bank and as we speak now, his salary is not up to 80k. Does that mean he won't settle down? I hope those girls saying the can't won't come back to settle down with someone earning less when they realise time is not on their side again.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ABOKI9ja: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
100% wifey material
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Truesapiosexual(f): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Muahhh thank you , I just cant risk not being with someone i truly lover over a situation that is subject to change [ kissquote author=DanXplore post=54307003]

i love u for this comment. (The agape type of love)

someone should help me with that vladmir putin's 'give that girl a cookie' pix[/quote]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Joephat(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

Sooo ladies , over to you...what do you think??

So instead of focusing on your academics, you're after looking for the reason you will give ppl for staying single all through your miserable life?

See your ugly face and hunger prone body. No go dey pray for better grade, better job and husband.. Dey there dey pray for rich husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
moonloved:
Sure i can marry a man wit less than #100k a month as long as i have my own job. House responsibilities will be 60% to 40%
It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zeezeegal(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2017
kenigwe18:

U sure shocked Hmmn u must come nd love mhe den
No Wahala... Just B Ur Sef And No Fakin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kenigwe18: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2017
zeezeegal:
No Wahala... Just B Ur Sef And No Fakin
Ba waHala.....I yaF pm yhu o
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zeezeegal(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
kenigwe18:
Ba waHala.....I yaF pm yhu o
Lolz... I Garet It
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Reginleit(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Symphony1:
Nija ladies its a pity. Truly marriage is not meant for ladies like the OP. I can't marry a jobless, ugly and broke lady especially the ones who after brushing everyday, start wearing makeup.
If you read the post well..you will see that my opinion was different..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Reginleit(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Joephat:

So instead of focusing on your academics, you're after looking for the reason you will give ppl for staying single all through your miserable life?

See your ugly face and hunger prone body. No go dey pray for better grade, better job and husband.. Dey there dey pray for rich husband.
I don't understand why you're brimming with hate..you obviously did not read the post thoroughly ..and I'm not going to argue with you..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Emasel(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Your type is rare nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes I can, so far he has vision.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
originally:
I have a friend that earn 60k monthly. he got married and also bought a land with that salary. most times it is difficult when the wife is not helping out with little things in the house
Edakun easy with the lie... tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Prof lalasticlala, make this thread get more opinion nau sad
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
ruggedised:
op u and your silly friends should pray u even see a husband who earn 50k per month to marry self. Seems you people don't know husbands are scares

bunch of foolish gold diggers
Husbands are not scarce. There are way more men than women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ahahnow: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
no, the man must earn nothing less than 1.5 mill
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Dontripsy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
beewhy009:
Lots of things are to be considered. But firstly, which state / location? You can't compare 100k in Lagos to 100k in Ibadan.

I am not a lady tho grin

you just summarized my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hucienda: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Words on marble.

Respect, Miss. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmmmm...That one go hard o.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hucienda: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Ladies like these are scarce nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zealblinks(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
wristbangle:
I know some ladies ( especially the chickened brain ones) will speak from emotional view that 100k is not enough to sustain a family which stems from the fact that they are jobless yet lazy, broke and stingy.

The amount looks small but I have seen some couples living in lagos albeit a particular one in my neighbourhood as the husband earns 80k salary income with his wife earning almost same amount as him and they are doing fine, Infact they just purchased a land @ the out skirt of the city.

It's all about your expenditure. How you can manage/plan your little resources to cater for your basic needs. It's not as if the guy will remain on 100k income forever.

Hungry Ladies will be looking for guys who earn N1M per month and when these particular guys maltreat them, they will reign curse on all guys, Nonsense!.

As for me, I can't be earning let's say 700k per month and settle for a broke ass lady except if her attitudes/attributes speak well of her personality.

Good evening Lalasticlala. Wider view please cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
What sort of question is this? A man who's making a hundred monthly is doing fine as long as he's on a commensurate budget. If a lady Regis you with that then, maybe, you are looking for people above your pay grade.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by shamecurls(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
beewhy009:
Lots of things are to be considered. But firstly, which state / location? You can't compare 100k in Lagos to 100k in Ibadan.

I am not a lady tho grin

100k in Ekiti, Ibadan, Osun, Abeokuta e.t.c is like earning 250 in Lagos! Better quality and comfort in those axis

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
While some ladies are brainstorming on how to make money in life, others are arguing whether they can marry someone who makes 100k a month.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
What kind of rubbish question is dis nah?
angry sad

This kind of question nah dey make most of our girls confused over choosing a man, even tho they know what they want.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Miles300: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wait till u see a guy wit a salary of 500k , all this girls self how much there own papa dey earn self ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.